Bloom The Flowers

Monochrome Love

"Luhan unnie, I will treat you a three floors cake for your wedding.Just tell me the flavours,each floor has another flavour. " Yixing offered Luhan. 

"Aww, thank you Yixing. Make sure you all come to my wedding. He told me that actually my family and his family already know that he gonna propose me. They decided the date, its next Sunday." Luhan take a sip of her Americano.

"Its too early isn't it? " Xiumin surprised after hearing the date. 

"Yeah, but for this few years..Im ready to get marry " Luhan nodded.

"Baek, i got an email from Hexel Company.. " Kyungsoo suddenly show her phone to Baekhyun.

"Wait, isn't that is the company that all the famous designer trained from? Woah, Kyungsoo!! You are chosen to go to the interview next 3 months. The result will be given after 2 months. Its mean they want to recruit you as next year trainee! Im so happy for you!! You gonna lives in UK!! " Baekhyun clapped her hands also Luhan, Yixing and Xiumin. They can't believe that finally Kyungsoo will be the famous designer. 

"But I loves to work at Kim Delight.. Its just like my home.. My family is there..Its has been four years Im working there.. " Kyungsoo read the email back.

"This is your opportunity to prove yourself that you can be a famous designer. You gonna make Kim Delight proud!! " Baekhyun hold Kyungsoo's hands. 

"Let's back to the office, Baek. I need to talk to CEO Kim" Kyungsoo get up,pay for the drink and drag Baekhyun to her car. 

-

"Jongin.. Are you here?" Kyungsoo get in to Jongin's room. He is sleeping on the sofa. She sit in the sofa and watching Jongin. 

"How can a man like you exist? Still looking good while sleeping..Hexel Company want to recruit me.. How to tell you? I don't want to leave this company but I want to be a famous and successful designer.. I don't want to leave either.. Because this company is just like my home.. All the staff is my family...And my heart is in your body..I already fall in love with you.." Kyungsoo stared at him and suddenly she is tearing up.

"Then, you should stay. Stay with me, Kyungsoo.I can't live without you.. " Jongin woke up. He smile and holds Kyungsoo's hands. 

"Jongin?.."

" I love you, Kyungsoo "

"I love you too.."

Their lips touch each other.Its not that deep but already enough to give a love. The tear falls down on the cheeks. Its sincerity of love.A couple who doesn't want to be apart. 

-

"I don't want to be apart from you. You should be beside me every second.I might be crazy if you gone.. " Jongin leaning on Kyungsoo's legs. 

"Either me.. But this is only my opportunity to be a perfect designer.. Would you let me?" Kyungsoo patting Jongin's hair. 

"How about Yehwa and my mom? Can we fight them in this 3 months? Can we? " Jongin worried if Yehwa and his mom make something bad to Kyungsoo. 

" We will fight them. I can prove them that beauty isn't important but heart and soul is. I can even cook anything.. Your wife materials right? Do home chores is a simple thing for me. " She's giggling after praise herself. Jongin nodded, yes.. Kyungsoo is his wife material. 

"You will be trained there for three years. What if you find someone else there? Long Distance relationship isn't easy, Kyu... " Jongin worry about it. 

"I won't and never! For you, I will ask my XiuLuYiHyun to take care of you..If I get a news that you have another girl,I will throw a knife from UK to here." Kyungsoo pretending like she throw something.

"Who gonna cheat on this cutest little bub?! " Jongin pecked Kyungsoo's cheeks cutely.

"I go to my room first, goodbye sweetie! "

"No, stay.. Stay here,I don't want you to leave. "

"But.. " 

Jongin's pouting and pretending that he sulking. Kyungsoo notice that he looks cute and giggling. 

"Fine, my little sweetie. "

They laughing to each other and Jongin quickly hugging Kyungsoo tighly.

-

"Everyone's here, let's start now"

"We should have something unique this year"

"How about if we having traditional theme this year? Everyone should wearing hanbok and some accessories.The dishes must free alcohol also the plate, bowl, chopstick and more are same with the traditional one. " Junmyeon, the new designer director give his idea. 

"Nice idea, i agreed with that. Simple, elegant, pure and gentle. Maybe my site can supplies some photographers and interviewer for our magazine. " Baekhyun tells what she can help. 

"MC? How about the MC? We need four as well. Since you gonna change part. Two women and two men " Kyungsoo asking if someone could be the MC. 

"Urm, Baekhyun.. Could you be the MC with Chanyeol? Also I need your help, Woojin. Ask your twin sister, Hyejin if she likes to be MC with you. " Jongin suddenly give his idea. 

"I can of course. " Woojin is the Accountant Manager for Kim Delight Company. He works with the income and budget . 

"I think so.. " Baekhyun looks down. She doesn't expect that Jongin will plan something for her and Chanyeol. She thinks Jongin is really the best CEO. 

"Tiffany unnie.. You can help us with the dishes right? " A girl with 'Bomi' nametag suddenly tell her idea. Bomi is the leader for the trainee. Tiffany is the Online Shopper Manager. She and her staff work with the website. She's always bring a lot of delicious food and give it to everyone.

"Ahh, my site can help with the dishes since we're not too busy.Urm,Baekhyun..Can you tell me what is the name of the cafe that will be on our magazine later?  " Tiffany nodded her head.

"Peel Cafe, but the owner is handling the Europe food.Why you need her help? " Baekhyun confused for a while. 

" I just know that actually she appeared in a lot of cooking show and she knows how to make traditional dessert so I need her help. Thank you, Baekhyun." Tiffany writing something on her notebook.

"How about the awards? Who gonna handle it? " Junmyeon asking if someone would volunteer.

"Me, im gonna handle the prizes and name of awards with another trainee!! " Bomi took her hand out. 

"Thank you, Bomi! " Junmyeon give a smile to her. 

"The venue and everything in the venue will be handle by me . How about the dinner schedule? Any perfomance or anything? " Kyungsoo asking them. 

"For those who want to make any perfomance please let me know, I will handle it!" Irene, Helping Center Manager volunteer herself. She's work with the complaints, new member, and more problem. She's the strongest worker even she almost get angry everyday because of the customers.

" I think we already done, Kyungsoo? Are you done with the files? " Jongin asked Kyungsoo if she already type all the informations. 

"Im done! " 

"You guys may leave now"

-

"Kyu, you must be so tired. You should get home now. I have a lot of works. Get home first okay? " Jongin patted Kyungsoo's head. 

"But I want to stay with you, forever.. " Kyungsoo pouting. 

"You should get home.. Sleep well and I will fetch you tomorrow." Jongin worried if Kyungsoo will be sleepy tomorrow. 

"Okay, make sure you also get home after finishing the works.. Bye sweetie.. " Kyungsoo get up from her sit and take her clutch. 

"Sweet dreams, Kyu! " 

Kyungsoo get into the lift. She looks around and there are some staff who don't get home yet.She feels pity for them who always get home late. How they gonna spend their time with family? She's walking to the parking lot and searching for the key. 

"Where is the key? Did i leave it in Jongin's room? " 

Suddenly, there is a group of drunk women gathered around Kyungsoo with the bottles on their hands. 

"Yah, young woman!! You must the one who take my husband right?!! Tell me where is he now?? He's hiding in your home right?!! "

Kyungsoo feels so afraid and fall. She shouting for help but there is no one hearing. Suddenly, one of the woman hit her head with a bottles.She's bleeding on her head.  She's kicking the woman and try to get up and fall again in front of the entrance door. 

"Kyungsoo?!! What happened to you??!" Jongin saw some drunk women running to them. He quickly bring Kyungsoo on his hand like a bride and run to his car. 

"Kyu, you're bleeding!!." Jongin wear the seatbelt for Kyungsoo and drive fastly to the hospital.He's so worries. He's tearing up while driving. 

-

"Im sorry sir but I hope you can wait for your wife here" A doctor try to calm Jongin down. He feels blank for a while when the doctor call Kyungsoo as his wife.

"Do the best for her, please!! Im afraid if she lost her memories. " Jongin feels so worry since there is some glasses on Kyungsoo's head and she lost lot of blood. 

"We will try! " 

-

"Baekhyun,its me.. Jongin.Can you come to the hospital near to the company? Kyungsoo.. Something happened to her!!" Jongin called Baekhyun.

"Kyungsoo?!! Wait for me, I will come!! " 

"Sir, your wife still not awake but she's already stop bleeding. She lost a lot of blood and we found some piece of glasses on her head. Can i know what's happened? " A doctor just come out from the surgery room. 

"She's get hit by some drunk women with a soju bottle.She's okay? Its not bothering her memories? " Jongin stand up. 

"She's okay now and Its not bothering her memories. She need some rest and sleep well. She also can't eat something too sour or sweet.You're allowed to visit her now." The doctor leave Jongin.