NY Trip 3

Monochrome Love

 

Two days before the show

"Kyu!! "

"Jongin? Where we gonna go? "

Yesterday, he texted her that he gonna bring her to a special place so she wear her shirt and her latte coat . Its the end of the spring and the weather is so windy there.

"Let's go to my garden!! " Jongin drag her to the car. 

Their way take two hours and half.Kyungsoo was amazed with the beautiful scenery along their way. Jongin's garden is nearest a sea. 

"I want to make sure that you're happy here so I just organized something for you" Jongin asked Kyungsoo to closed her eyes. It seems like a hill.

"Tadaa!!! "

A field of flowers is in front of them. And at the down there is a sea. The scenery looks so beautiful.

"Jongin!!! " 

Kyungsoo hugging him like a koala. She's tearing up because he must planned it for a long time for her and it is so perfect.

"I love you so much. Thank you for this. " She tiptoed and kiss his forehead.

"Well, i love you too!! " Jongin pressed his lips against to her. 

"You can see the sunrise here also when its turn to night the scenery looks so beautiful!!" Jongin dragged Kyungsoo. 

"Let's take pictures together"

-

"Jongin, sun is going down!! " They stop talking and watch the scenery.

"You know what? I don't want time to move now. I want we to stay stay here together. I feel better here." Kyungsoo tiptoe and close her eyes. 

"Are you serious? " 

Kyungsoo nodded. 

"Well, you better get ready!"

"W-what?! "

He grabbed her neck and and put his another hand on her waist. He pressed his lip against her. She's panting heavily since their height isn't same. Jongin's satisfied with it. 

-

"Baek, will you accompany me to go to the streets mall tomorrow? "

"Of course I will but will Jongin? " Baekhyun rubbing her eyes.

"Not him but Yesung. Jongin may get jealous so I need you to join us because we're best friends since middle school right? " Kyungsoo dragged her leg. 

"You know what? I still remember the day when he almost kill my cat with his fork." She rolled her eyes. 

"It's start because of Joy!!" Kyungsoo laughed. 

"Forget that but he loves reading werewolf books even now and his hobby seems creepy!! " 

Its remind her when Yesung talking about the Alpha wolf that will leave a mark on Omega's neck when they went to a sea during the night.She ran because she's afraid if Yesung will do it so but Kyungsoo,Joy and Yesung just laughed at her. 

"I still can't believe that he's a human. He is not aging at all and im here so jealous!!" Baekhyun keep pinching her cheeks.

"But guess what? On the next day, he tried to bite my neck but failed because im not in my 'heat' and i keep pushing his head.Joy also pushed his head and kick his stomach also cursing that it was a ual harassment ." Kyungsoo laughed again. Talking about their own lives is the best way to be happy. 

Joy is one of their bestfriend but she passed away last two years because of blood cancer. They are still sad about it but human need to change. 

"It's same just like love bite? But he told us that they bite Omega's neck to claim them as theirs. " 

"I miss Joy so much.I keep wondering if she's eating well,healthy and has many friends right now." Kyungsoo sighed. 

"Of course she is!! She told us that she will take care of herself before..She gone. " Baekhyun scratching something on her bed. 

They're hugging each other. 

"Should we light up the candles and pray for her? "

"We should! Let me go down to ask them some candles! How about 24? Our friendship anniversary is on 24 April right?" Kyungsoo nod to Baekhyun. 

-

"Joy ah, I don't know how much you suffering and i ignore you for a year. But then Kyungsoo told me that actually it's not you who tell my mom about i punched three kids at the toilet.I felt so lucky because I still had a time to repair the damage of our friendship. I still remember the day when you give me a fluffy white cat for my 18th birthday!! You name it Aeri right? Aeri is gone now. A month ago but she leaves me her kittens. Aerin and Aerix, Aerin is white with red eyes.Aerix is white and gray with blue eyes.They are so cute just like their mom." Baekhyun stopped and take some tissue to wipe her eyes. 

"I hate it when you're always with Yesung but you know that i love him at that time.I was sulking for a month then you make a surprise for me. You gave me a pair of EXO's concert ticket and asked me to go there with Yesung. You know what? He kissed me after the concert and it is my first kiss.  I thanked you so much. But then I thought its more better if i don't confess my feeling. And now I met someone special! He's my love now!! I hope you have a love too there!! " Kyungsoo smiled. 

They wished Joy by whispering then they start to blow the candles.The two last candle will be their lamp that night and wait for it die in the morning.

-

One day before the show

"You said that you want to buy friendship bracelets right? Let's go to Pandora!!" Yesung dragging Kyungsoo and Baekhyun's hand. 

"Simple and elegant design okay? I hate that shining-shining thing." Baekhyun take a look at each of the bracelet. 

"Look at this!! It has swan at the top of it!! " Kyungsoo point on the bracelet. 

"Take a look at another too,Kyungsoo!!"

After fighting for the bracelets, they bought them.They're wearing them and take a picture. 

They're walking around with ice cream and cotton candy. Taking some pictures also making some jokes. It's already midnight. They went to a lake and a bridge. They also went to arcade to play games. After that, they back to the hotel.

"Kyungsoo,lets go to a date !" Jongin suddenly appeared.

"Urmm, guys. I leave first. " Kyungsoo wave to Yesung and Baekhyun.

-

"Where you gonna take me to?" Kyungsoo asked while Jongin closed her eyes with a mask. 

"Here! "

Kyungsoo closed . It is a mini cinemas in the top of the hotel. They can see such a beautiful scenery outside.With some aromatic candles and roses at the floor. Popcorn and soda at the table.Blanket on the bed at fluffy pillows.Its just like a room but decorated as a mini cinemas for a couple.  

"You ert!! It is a bed!! " Kyungsoo hit his muscle while blushing. 

"Im not gonna do anything to you except im so desperate ." Jongin smirked. Kyungsoo ignoring him.

"Woah, we can see the whole city at the outside!! " She took out her phone and take some selca. 

"Jongin, come here! Let's take picture together! 1,2,3!!" 

Jongin kissed her cheek. 

"Yah!! "

"Im not doing anything to you. " He's laughing.

"Let's watch a horror movie! It's been a long time ago I watched it!!" Kyungsoo took out some Cds from the rack. 

"Are you sure you won't get fever? The show is tomorrow night, Kyu."

"I had been locked in death body room for 2 days. This movie is just nothing." She rolled her eyes while Jongin spill his soda.

"Sit here, Kyu." Jongin pat on the bed with a devilish smile. 

"Don't touch me or you gonna die! " Kyungsoo take off her scarf.

"Its started!!" Jongin put his hand around her waist.

"Huh, i can't do anything if i sit next to you. " She sighed. 

-

"I feel like the ghost is beside me right now.Kyungsoo,let's leave. It's already end and I know you will slap me if we sleep together here."

He smirked. Kyungsoo is sleeping because she's so tired for a whole day. 

"How can you be this brave to sleep with this ert guy? " He smiled and touch her lip. 

"But I won't do that. I need to lift you up. " He sighed and lifting her like a bride and leave the mini cinemas. 

Luckily, it is 3 am so there is no people outside except the staff.

Knock Knock Knock

"Kyungsoo? " Baekhyun opened the door with her puffed eyes. 

Jongin get in to the room and put Kyungsoo on the bed. 

"I leave first"

-

"Kyungsoo? Wake up!! I need to leave because the interview will take a long time!! I may have dinner outside with the staff so don't wait for me! " 

Baekhyun wear a simple outfit just like what Kyungsoo gonna wear but the colour is grayish.

"What's time is now?" Kyungsoo rubbing her eyes. 

"9am. You had a good night huh? "

"I watched horror movie with Jongin and.. Oh my godness!! Did we make something? I can't remember it!!! " Kyungsoo knocking her head. 

"Nothing happened.I asked Chanyeol to ask Jongin if he did something but he said nothing but he asked you how brave you are to sleep with that ert guy." Baekhyun laughing. 

"The breakfast is ready so eat it.Bye,Chanyeol is waiting for me"