Surprise

Monochrome Love

"You're fired!!"

"But Sir, Ryan Dream Company want to collaborate with us this year and their company can make us be more bigger." A secretary trembling while looking down. 

"I don't need a collaboration right now. I want you to get out from here, now! " Jongin throw the files and shout to the staff. 

-

"Save this files on your computer and transfer it to our production management sites.I will call them if they already receive this files. " Kyungsoo help one of her staff and looks around her sites. 

'Designer Director' .Yup, she is working at Kim Delight Company as a designer.She has been there since last two years. 

"Our theme for this month is fresh and clean so why not you remove some of the accessories " Kyungsoo gave a smile to her staff after leaving. 

"Urm, Miss Kyungsoo? Our CEO would like to see your sites process today so can you gave the files of this month design? Send it to his room" a girl with Park EunWoo nametag leave after telling her what to do. 

"CEO? In this two years,I never see him even at Company Anniversary Night Dinner. This is too sudden, im not ready yet.I think designer sites is not so important for him. " Kyungsoo sighed and drink some water.

-

Goodluck Kyungsoo

                                        -Byun Baekhyun

"She knows that I will meet CEO? " Kyungsoo heard a laughing from her room's door. 

"That girl talking to loud so I can hear what you two talking about.Not my fault okay" Baekhyun pouting and get in to Kyungsoo's room. 

'Magazine Director'.Baekhyun is the one who will edit their weekly magazine and will meet the model who will wear their company clothes. 

"Had you meet him before? "

"Yes, its happened when we had a meeting with all the directors but you can't join us because you're going to London Gucci's Fashion Show.He is good looking and charming!! " Baekhyun fold a paper in front of her and make an origami. 

"Ouh, I need to meet him, wish me luck Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo patted Baekhyun's head and put a chocoball in her friend's mouth. 

"I will waiting for you here! "

-

Tock Tock Tock

Kyungsoo take deep breath and walk in to the CEO"s room. 

"Sir, this is the files from designer site.We already done with the design and material and now we just receive the stocks of material and it will be done in a few days" Kyungsoo explained what happened and she feel like want to cry.Kim Jongin lift her head up and staring at her face. He looks at the door for a while. 

"Sit" 

"What? "

"Sit! "

Chup. 

Suddenly,Jongin's lips touch Kyungsoo's lips. Kyungsoo freeze and her brain cells can't thinking anymore.Her CEO who is so good looking and tall suddenly kissing her.She's blushing.Jongin hugging her after seeing her blank face and giggling for a little.

"Jongin?!" 

A woman with a red dress suddenly get in to Jongin's room and shouting.She looks pretty and gorgeous.Jongin quickly drag Kyungsoo behind his back.

"Who is the girl that you just kissed?! You never kiss me but kiss your staff! You! What the hell you want? You want to take my futute husband?? " The girl dragged Kyungsoo and slapped her. 

"YeHwa!! You are not my future wife and its never happened!! Don't bother me with my girlfriend again. I hate the girls who only know to slap people!She is my girlfriend and I love her so much. " Jongin drag Kyungsoo back and hide her behind him. 

"If you want to, Jongin.But I will come again!! "

Kyungsoo's crying on Jongin's back. She get shocked when she hear Jongin said that he loves her so much.She feeling so afraid.Jongin realize that the girl behind him is crying and quickly hug her.

"Im sorry, I should not include you in my problem" Jongin sit at the couch with Kyungsoo in his hand crying at his chest. He feels so regret by doing the action too sudden.He doesn't like to see girls crying because he had a nightmare after leaving girls crying alone and he doesn't want its happening again. 

"Owh, your cheek hurt? Let me blow it for a while." Jongin lift her head up and blow her cheek gently. He clean her tear and take a sweets and give it to Kyungsoo.Kyungsoo comfort herself.

-

"I hate that girl so much! There is no one slapped me before but suddenly that's hoe do it to me" Kyungsoo cursing loudly and make Jongin laugh. 

"You are not mad at me? " 

"Im but that girl can't be forgiven. I will slap her for 20 times when she come here. Its gonna be great if I slap her at the lobby! " Kyungsoo talking with the fiery eyes. 

"You want to take a revenge while I want to her go away so can you be my part time girlfriend? " Jongin's smirk. 

"What is the free gift? Im not interested with you."Suddenly, Kyungsoo act like she is with her friends. She doesn't care about the CEO yet.She still get very mad to YeHwa. 

"Be my secretary. " 

"Ughh, deal! But there is no skinship! And you need to buy me a car" Kyungsoo looks at her nails and she feeling so angry and want to destroy anything. 

"Okay, a car. What you need to do is go out lunch with me, meet my mom, and hold my hands. " Jongin looks so happy since the girl agreed to help him.

Kyungsoo kicked his crotch. 

"Arghh!! What are you doing? I think you are so kind and straight " Kyungsoo laughing and stepped on his shoes.

"No skinship! "

"Just hold hands? Come on, Kyungsoo"

" Ughh, if you want to"

"I will take you at your site this lunch,Kyungsoo!!See you later,dear!!"

-

"You get kissed by our CEO? Oh my god!! He asked you to help him by being his girlfriend and secretary??? Also buy you a new car?? " Baekhyun close and screaming. 

"Ugh, i think he is crazy. Im not interested with him by the way.Even he is so handsome and tall" 

"You are so lucky! Our CEO never taking care about girls because he has a childhood nightmare and now the girls he taking care is only you,his sister and his mother" Baekhyun clapped her hand. 

"Im there just because of that freaking crazy YeHwa not our CEO"

"Don't hate him so much or you will fall in love with him later" Baekhyun laughing after seeing her friend blushing. 

"Shut up,Baekhyun."