Another Love

Monochrome Love

"CEO Kim!! "

" Baekhyun, she's okay now but she need some rest. Let's see her now!" Baekhyun following Jongin with a hundred thousand times worries. 

"She's here. Don't make a noise,it would bothering her. Doctor said to me that for she to having a headache is basic so we need to be quiet. " Jongin advising Baekhyun before pushing the door.

"Kyungsoo..What's happened to you?" Baekhyun surprised seeing Kyungsoo's head had been wrap with the sheet. 

"She's walking alone..I had a lot of works at that time so I can't walk with her..Suddenly, I met her in front of the entrance door with bleeding head. I saw some drunk women running to us and one of them holding a crashed bottle." Jongin feeling so guilty by letting her walking alone. 

"Woah, do you two really having a relationship right now? " Baekhyun smirking. 

"Ah.. We just started it today..." Jongin suddenly turn to a red tomato. 

" Its great!! Kyungsoo never had a relationship before.. Make sure you taking care of her or I will kill you if something bad happen to her again!! " Baekhyun pretending to kick Jongin. 

"Woah, im still your CEO..Baekhyun!! " Baekhyun's expression change and she's bowing to Jongin. 

"Ahh, im sorry CEO Kim. Thank you for your help during the meeting." Baekhyun suddenly being a well mannered staff.Jongin's giggling after seeing Baekhyun changing too fast. 

"Wait,I will call Chanyeol to come here.. " Jongin took out his phone and winked to Baekhyun. Baekhyun's showing her thumbs up.

" Kyungsoo, rest well and eat something healthy! Im so worried about you.What if you don't remember me? We already be a bestfriends since middle school! I don't want you to be like this..Get well soon then you can have a romantic dinner with Jongin!" 

Suddenly, one of Kyungsoo's right hand's finger move. Baekhyun smirks and holds her hand. 

"If you want to meet your Prince Charming,you need to get well so you can go dating anywhere healthily! " Baekhyun gave some supporting words for Kyungsoo. 

"Chanyeol said that he is on his way.. I will buy some drink for you guys when Chanyeol arrived so do the think what you think you should do" Baekhyun and Jongin make a fist bump for a second time. 

"Kyungsoo,lets be happy after you get well. I promise you that you can follow me to the New York Louis Vuitton Fashion Show next week. " Jongin holds Kyungsoo's hand and tear up. 

"Urmm, CEO Kim..The nurse come to give her dinner. " Baekhyun taps on Jongin's shoulder. 

A nurse get in to the room and give the dishes to them. 

"This is the form. Patient can fill what dishes they want for their breakfast.Send it to me at the counter before 3.00 a.m " The nurse give them a paper and a pen. 

"Thank you.. " Jongin give a smile to the nurse. Immediately the nurse almost fall. Baekhyun hold her waist. 

"Im sorry but my brother loves flirting even his wife already sick here. " Baekhyun kicked Jongin's crotch. 

"Im leaving. "

"Yah, Jongin!! What if Kyungsoo saw what you do just now? " Baekhyun went out to send the form after filling it since she knows foods that Kyungsoo don't like and like.

Plakk

A loaf of bread flying to Jongin's back. He turn back and see Kyungsoo pouting.Yup,Kyungsoo thrown the bread to Jongin

"Kyu!! You already awake!! Did you now how much I worry about you? " Jongin quickly holds her hand.

"Worry? Then.. What the hell you're doing with that nurse until she almost fall? " Kyungsoo hit Jongin's head with her small fist. 

"Ouch,I just smiled at her.. I don't know that it is one of flirting types..Awwhh, you're jealous!!  " Jongin brushed Kyungsoo's hair. 

"Kiss me first then I will forgive you!! " Kyungsoo showing her cheek to Jongin and point at it. 

"Ah, you take this opportunity to get a kiss from me?" Jongin press his lips to Kyungsoo's squishy cheek. Immediately Kyungsoo's turning to a red tomato. 

"Do you want it at your lips? "

"No! I want to drink first! "

"After drinking? "

"No, I want to sleep after that"

"Or now? "

"Still no! Let me sleep again.. Im so tired"

Suddenly the door been pushed,someone tall get into the room. 

"Hey Jongin, I hope Kyungsoo will get well soon.Here,i brought some cookies for you guys." Chanyeol put the cookies at the patient's table.

"Owh, Baekhyun! You already send the form? I want to leave for a while to buy some drinks." Jongin winked to Baekhyun who's freeze at the door. 

"Uh.. Hi, Chanyeol!  Thank you for your visits.But im sorry because Kyungsoo's still not awake." Baekhyun shook hand with Chanyeol.

"Hi Baekhyun, its okay. Urmm you're free tomorrow night? " Chanyeol awkwardly standing beside Kyungsoo's bed. 

"Uh, i think im free.."

"Dinner? "

"Im sorry but.."

Chup! 

He kisses Baekhyun. 

"Ahh, i mean im free and we can go dinner together!" Baekhyun blushing and smiling at the same time. 

" I don't know why..But you're so cute and.. I fell in love with you..." Chanyeol holding Baekhyun's hand quietly.

"Me too.. "

-

"Miss Yehwa? Are you okay? " A man with 'Kris' name tag taps his manager's shoulder.

"Im okay.. Kris? Can I know why our loves can't receive us? Why this world is unfair? Am I not beautiful? Ego? Its naturally in me.. " 

"Maybe it is because there is another man who mote better will come to your life.. This world is fair but we can't see the good things since we always focus on bad things..You're beautiful outside but not inside.. Ego? Its not natural,Miss Yehwa. Ego come to us when we proud of ourselves and when we think we are the right one. " Kris suddenly sitting beside his manager. 

"Kris, can you go lunch with me today? I have nobody else.. " Yehwa suddenly tearing up. 

"Oh gosh, don't cry Miss Yehwa.. I can!"

"I think.. What you just said is the truth but why I can't be with the man I love.."

"We need to believe that there is rainbow after raining. Something better will come to us. Its fate, Miss Yehwa..I leave first, lets meet at the lobby"

"Something better..You're seems interesting,Kris" 

-

"Jongin! "

"Where is Baekhyun and Chanyeol? I leave you for a long time huh? " Jongin put four box of orange juice. 

"Yup,you went out for an hour.They already leave after kissing.. " Kyungsoo takes a box and drink it. 

"WHAT!! Seriously??Chan and Baek just kissed?? " Jongin almost spilt his juice. 

"Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun. I pretended that Im sleeping but I saw it. "Kyungsoo giggling. 

"My girl is a spy huh? Nice job, Kyu! " Jongin patted Kyungsoo proudly.

"When can i go out from this hospital? I need to make a preparation for our company anniversary dinner! Also for my interview next 3 months.. " Kyungsoo pouting and knocking on the her head that got hit by the bottle. 

"Two or three days I guess so.. "

"I want to work with you!! Its boring to stay here!! "Kyungsoo dragging Jongin's shirt.

"But you need to get well first! Then you will not faint when I give you a kiss. " Jongin pinched Kyungsoo's cheek. 

" Let me call my mom . I want her to meet her enemy! " Jongin called his mom. 

"Are you sure Im not gonna cursing at her? " Kyungsoo smirking. 

"Its more better when you're cursing at her. Badass Kyungsoo is mine!! " Jongin hugging Kyungsoo.