Threaten

Monochrome Love

"Luhan, you have almost 10 shops in Korea.. Why not you ask your father to open your shop at overseas? This Maeyeonis Ice Cream Shop are really popular nowadays, of course Xi Frost Company want to spread this shop" Baekhyun take a scoop of ice cream.

" I want to.. Im so jealous of Xiumin and Yixing.. Xiumin has her own boutique in Japan, China,New York and even UK. She is so rich and famous for her Fangs Furry Boutique.Yixing? She has her famous Peel Cafe in  UK, US, Japan, German, Spain and Italy..Me? 10 shops but in Korea.." Luhan sighed.

"Maybe you should ask your father today, I wish you can do the best for your shop. I leave first,Luhan." Baekhyun pecked at her friend cheek.

-

"Urmm, Miss Baekhyun.Our magazine need a food section for every week and its gonna be our permanent section.Only two shops that we can make a deal. This is the list of the shop that we can promote them." A girl with Bae Jihyo nametag put a file on Baekhyun's desk. 

"I don't need this file,we will sign a contract with Peel Cafe and Maeyeonis Ice Cream Shop.You may leave now.  " Baekhyun smiled.Finally,she can help her friends. 

-

" New design, this month incomes, promotion and discount.Why the hell i need to approve this? " Kyungsoo babbling on herself and keep punching her table. 

"Kyu, stay here tonight." Jongin suddenly appeared at her room's door. 

"What you want me to do? Im not having my lunch yet and now you said that i can't back home to having dinner! " Kyungsoo started to cry. 

"Woah, im not finishing my words yet.You gonna stay here because the directors and us gonna have a meeting about our Company 75th Anniversary Dinner.After that,im gonna order you some foods .Is it okay? I don't like to see someone cry.. " Jongin sat in front of Kyungsoo. He want to wipe the tear but at the same time his cold heart fight him. He just let the girl wipe it by herself. 

"Order me some pizza!! Pizza is my medicine.. " Kyungsoo dragging Jongin's clothes just like a little kid. 

"But,let me kiss..Owhhh" 

Kyungsoo kicked Jongin's crotch.

"Im not kidding!!"

"Im not kidding too"

"Ughh, its more better if I order pizza by myself and eat it with Baekhyun"

"May i join you? "

"No"

"Join or Ki.. "

"Join!!!Of course you can join us and give me a minute to call Baekhyun" Kyungsoo get out from her room and run to Baekhyun's section. 

"She's kinda cute"

-

Baekhyun awkwardly eat the pizza. She feels so scared since she's eating with her CEO.She took out her phone and message Kyungsoo. 

Baekhyun: Kyungsoo!! I know you are in relationship with CEO Kim but why he's eating lunch with us? 
Kyungsoo:Relationship?What are you talking about? Idk, he suddenly want to join us and he said he will kiss me if i reject him.Just eat as usual, I will protect you.
Baekhyun: Im so awkward!! Help me,Kyungsoo!!
Kyungsoo: I also don't know what to do!!
 

"Baekhyun, would you attend the meeting tonight?" Jongin asked Baekhyun with a glare. 

"Yes, I would. Sir, can i know who is that Park Chanyeol to you? He looks so..nice. " Baekhyun is out of control.Kyungsoo kick Baekhyun's leg. 

"You're interested in him? He is my cousin and single. I don't mind if you want me to plan something for you and Chanyeol.He said to me that you're kinda cute after our lunch yesterday." Jongin smirks and giggling.

He tries to be nice with his worker since he heard a lot of gossip about him and its remind him of his late father's word. 

"Be kind and nice, get out from the darkness and find the brightness.Make me proud, Jongin. "

"Seriously you can, Mr Kim?!!!  You are the best CEO ever!! " Baekhyun make a brofist with Jongin and they are laughing at each other. 

"Gosh, where is your ego, Jongin?? What the you make a brofist just like a little kid with this 2 years old Baekhyun. "Kyungsoo feeling so stressed.Why everyone has change? This is so weird for her. 

"Let me be kind for a while.. Baekhyun is my friend too" Jongin winked to Baekhyun. 

"Ughh"

-

"Yixing, help me!! I need to destroy her. "

"No Yehwa!! No!!  I don't want what happened to me and Chenle happen to my friends. Never! Its already enough for you to take Chenle from me!! " Yixing getting mad after Yehwa started to drag het clothes. 

"Chenle died because get hit by the truck when chasing me.. Its not my fault, its him..I need love right now.. I need to take Jongin from Kyungsoo" 

"You know what? Chenle loves you so much, yes.. Its the love that you hurt before this and what you need now.. He suffering brain cancer lever 3 when you're running from him just because he's sick. " Yixing pushed Yehwa hardly.

"No!! i don't leave him... I just.. I just need some time!!" Yehwa started to panic.

"Time?? When you're disappeared,Im the one who take care of him.. I thought he already move on and started to love me when he always treat me better..But when you suddenly appeared in front of him, he ran to you.. He still loves you!! But he get hit by the truck when he chasing you!! You're trashh!! " Yixing push Yehwa to the exit door and throw a tomato to her. 

"Its okay if you don't want to help me.. I will do it by myself!! " Yehwa get up and kick the door. 

-

"Sehun.. Where are you now? " Luhan looks at the outside of her shop. She's waiting for her fiance who studying at Japan for 3 years. 

Suddenly there is a man with a big luggage and a backpack appears at the window. He's tall and good looking. He's smiling and get in to the shop. 

"Luhan.. Its me, Sehun" 

"Se..Sehun!! " Luhan hugging her fiance tightly and cried. Sehun's shoulder started to wet. 

"I already promised you that I will come back to you.. Now you trust me right? " Sehun patting Luhan's back. 

"I trust you!! Forever I will trust you!! " Luhan checked Sehun's body if anything happened to him in Japan. 

"Why you are so worried? I can't wait to see you everyday,every hours, every minute and every second " Sehun took out a box of ring and show it to Luhan. 

"Will you marry me? "

"I will!! "

-

Kyungsoo, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Yixing gathered at Peel Cafe at the afternoon.

"Kyungsoo, when will the meeting start? Im worried if we're late. " Baekhyun checked on her watch. 

"Its started on 8.30 p.m. We have 3 hours before it starts.If we late its okay, my Alfa Romeo Giulia can be as speed as possible." Kyungsoo take a spoon of Chocolate Lava Cake.

"Woah, you bought a new car? That's one of the expensive car.. Where you get the money?" Xiumin  almost spilt her latte. 

"CEO Kim gave it to me. We have some deal and he need to bought me a car. "

"Your new boyfriend huh? " Xiumin giggling and hugging Kyungsoo. 

"Yah unnie,why you hugging me? He's not my boyfriend "Kyungsoo is laughing at Xiumin's adorable action. 

"Woah guyss!! Luhan send me something!! Its a good news and will be the exciting one. Prepare for the surprise!! " Yixing hitting the table to get some attention. Baekhyun quickly put her phones down. Xiumin let Kyungsoo get out from her hugs. 

"Sehun... Just proposed to her to get marry!! " 

They're shouting together loudly and hitting each other. Luckily its a rest time so there is no customer in the cafe. 

"Sehun just got back from Japan and proposed her?!! This is so sweett!! " Baekhyun clapping her hands. 

"Finally one of us gonna get marry!! Yixing,say to her that we are so happy here and wishing for her happiness!!" Kyungsoo get so excited and can't stop smiling.

"When gonna Chen propose me..If i can't wait, I will propose him!! " Xiumin is pouting adorably.

"Gosh, unnie.Stop being adorable. " Kyungsoo pinched Xiumin's cheek again. 

"Let's call her to come here and celebrate it with her. "