NY Trip 1

Monochrome Love

 

"Baekhyun,Kyungsoo..Come to my room for a while please. " Jongin drag them and close the door. 

"What you want to say? We're late for lunch!!" Again,Baekhyun stomping around.

"Hey, hear this. Im gonna go to New York Louis Vuitton Show. But I need someone to be my mate.At the same time, Chanyeol will having some interviews for magazine there. Baekhyun, you need to be there too for the interview. Kyungsoo, I want you to be my mate."

"Of course, I can!! "

"No way!! "

"You loves it,  Baekhyun? Well, you should tell Kyungsoo that's great to be there with me!! Just like a honeymoon with husband. " Jongin stared at Kyungsoo for a long time. (AGAIN!! ARE KYUNGSOO FINE NOW?? JONGIN BECOME MORE WILD THESE DAYS)

"I have a lot of things to do here. The dinner and Hexel.. Also my Yesunggie!!" Kyungsoo's giggling. 

"It's okay if you don't want to..Don't you know that Yesung will be there too since his brother is one of the designer? Unfortunately, you don't want to follow me so why not I just let him take my sister? "

"N-No!! L-Let me follow you!! I would like to have a honeymoon with my lovely dovey future husband. " Kyungsoo give Jongin a kiss on his cheek. 

"Ugh! Let me call Chanyeol first so I can sit with him in the plane but not third wheeling you two!! " Baekhyun rolled her eyes and slammed the door. 

"Thank you for the kiss!! Let me give it to my adorable future wife too!! " Jongin take a step closer to her with his smirk

"Don't do it, Jongin!! " Kyungsoo close her eyes. 

"I can do it!! " 

Suddenly Kyungsoo stepped on a stack of papers and fell. Jongin wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo's waist and quickly kiss her. She can't deny it but Jongin is a good kisser.

"Mission Complete!! You tasted like an orange " Jongin  his lips. 

"You ruined my day!! " Kyungsoo push Jongin away and take a step get out from the room. 

"But you made my day,Kyungsoo. "

-

"Who the hell let that papers there?!! I will kill you!!  " Kyungsoo shouting.

"What's happened to you? " Tiffany suddenly appeared.

"Because of the stack of papers, Jongin kissed me!!!!! "

All the staff there gasped and whispered to each other.Tiffany quickly dragged Kyungsoo to her room. 

"CEO Kim k-kissed you?!! Kim Jongin kissed you????? " Tiffany staring at her. 

"Gosh, why the hell im shouting there?? Fany,help me!! " Kyungsoo hit her forehead with her palm of her hand. 

"What can I do is just tell them to not tell anyone but just this section...But, is it true? " 

"Yes.. "

"Ah..So that's why CEO Kim looks like in love nowadays. " Tiffany laughed. 

"What do you mean.. What if the staff think that I love him just because of he's from a wealth family?"

"What??!! Y-you two are in love?!! Each other??? " Tiffany widen her eyes. 

"Ugh, let's be honest with you.We're in relationships and it is because of love and not treasure!! Only you and my friends know about this so shuhhhh!! Don't tell anyone else!! Just tell the staff that I fell and CEO kim helped me and incidentally kissed me." Kyungsoo cover her face with a file and run to her room. 

"They gonna be the best couple ever! "

-

"Channie, I miss you so much!!" Baekhyun run and hugging Chanyeol like a koala. 

"You must be so grateful to have a tall boyfriend." Chanyeol kissed her cheek. 

"Of course,Im!! I want to cuddling with you when you have any times. It's nice to hug a tall man, you make me feel safe! " Baekhyun hug him more tight. 

"Im so happy to hear it from you!! " Chanyeol kissed her one more time.

"Well, we gonna have a date in NY right?!! Let's buy something for the preparation!! " Baekhyun dragged him to the car. 

-

"What do you want? I need a new luggage since the old one already broke on its zip. Also some outfits." Baekhyun take a look at the luggage in the shop. 

"I want you! " Chanyeol back hugging her. 

"Channie!! " 

"Im kidding,Hyunnie.I don't need anything. Let's go dinner together after buy all the things." Chanyeol smile brightly. Baekhyun doesn't know if Chanyeol is an angel or what.He's too perfect. 

I never regret the incident where I bumped into you, Chanyeol.You're mine.. 
 
-

"Do we have the same flight with Yesung? He told me that he's waiting for me at the airport!! " Kyungsoo smiling brightly.

"Yup, I know you will be this happy. " Jongin faked his smile. They on their way to airport. Chanbaek are on the other car.

"Ugh, my lovely dovey Jongin looks cute while sulking. Let me give you a hug that full of love. " Kyungsoo recognized the fake smile and quickly hugging Jongin. 

"Im sorry, Jongin. I know that you hate it when I talk about Sunggie but this is the prove that you love me right? Forgive me, Nini" Kyungsoo saw he tearing up when her hug be more tight. 

"Im so emotional.. But it's true, i love you so much!! You don't do anything wrong." Jongin wiped his tear and dragging Kyungsoo into his chest. 

It was a great scenes.Kyungsoo was hearing his heartbeat while Jongin kissed Kyungsoo head for a long time. The love keeps spreading. The true feelings were there. 

-

A man just walked to Kyungsoo. 

"Can I? " Kyungsoo asked Jongin. 

"Of course, my love. " 

Before she hug Yesung, Jongin give a kiss on her cheek that make she's giggling. 

"I missed you so much!!" Yesung tightly hugging Kyungsoo. 

Jongin smiled at him. He saw Yesung's eyes. Its showing friend's feeling. Lovey dovey but friend. He finally can understand what's going on between them. 

"Me too!! Let's shopping together there and search for a new friendship bracelet!! The old one is under our oak tree.. " Kyungsoo's giggling. 

"Jongin!! Can I go shopping with your girlfriend for a while there? "

"Im fine.As long as you don't kidnap her. " Jongin's smiling while Kyungsoo looks confused.

"Y-you know.." Kyungsoo widen her eyes. 

"I know of course! Well, I am alone now.. Baekhyun has a boyfriend too now.. " Yesung pouting and point at Baekhyun and Chanyeol who still laughing.

"You will find someone later.. Someone else who's more special than me. " Kyungsoo whispered to him. 

"No one can defeat you, Kyungsoo! Except that THE ONE. You two better get marry ."

Jongin showed his tongue out and pull Kyungsoo.

"Let's go now, we have a lot of thing to do! " Chanyeol lead them. 

-

"We need some dessert too." 

"Let's take our wedding cake from Yixing. She just called me last night." Luhan dragged Sehun's hand and make their way to Peel Cafe. 

"What flavour did you request? It's not vanilla right?"

"Of course, its not my darling! It is red velvet cake! " Luhan give Sehun a kiss on his cheek. 

"Cheese on top of it right??!! "

"Yup, its true! "

"I love you!! I thought you might forgot my fav.. " Sehun quickly hugging her. 

"How can I forget about it if I almost eat it every week.. "

"That's my girl!! " Sehun kissed Luhan. 

"Stop it, Sehun!! It's not okay to do it in public.What if my friends saw it.. " Luhan pushed Sehun.

"It will be more better." Sehun smirked.

He suddenly pull Luhan and wrap his hand around her waist.They kissed. 

"Sehun!! " She threw a rock to Sehun. 

"Chase me if you can!! "