She's Mine

Monochrome Love

Kring

"Who the hell come to my apartment this morning? " Kyungsoo babbling and open the door. 

"Hi!"

Jongin waved to her and give a wink. 

"Oh god, what are you doing? Its morning and im off today!" Kyungsoo patted her chest by being surprised. Jongin get in to her house and sit in the sofa. 

"Let's go out together today. Im so boring with my mom. " Jongin drag Kyungsoo to sit beside him. 

"Haish, let me get ready first. Make sure you don't get in to my room or I will kick you out by the window and let you fall from this 6th floors. " Kyungsoo get up and give him a bowl of cereal and milk.

"If you hungry eat this. Im gonna take 30 minutes. "

"What?!

-

"Jongin, let's go. " Kyungsoo drag Jongin's hand and open the door and get in to the lift

"Woah,you looks so beautiful with the blouse and skirt. " Jongin smirks. 

"No, you will drive. I want to sleep in the car" Kyungsoo stretching her hands and quickly run to the parking lot.

"Waitt, how can you know that i don't want to drive?"Jongin's pouting and chase her. 

"You're talking too loud and I can hear it when I get ready" Kyungsoo shouting. 

"By the way, we gonna go to my cousin house first. He just got back from German and I want to hang out with him" Jongin wear the seat belt. 

"Then what the hell you asked me to follow you too? I want to sleep." Kyungsoo hit Jongin's hand.

"Im gonna introduce you to him and then he will tell my mom.My mom will feel angry and I will fight her and then YeHwa will not bothering me anymore" Jongin knocking his head to show that he is so good at thinking. 

"Ugh, such a waste of time. Send me to Peel Cafe first before you take your cousin.Then,bring your cousin to the cafe. " 

"My pleasure, dear princess"

"Ugh, just call me Kyu"

"KyuKyu? "

"Fine, KyuKyu"

-

"Yixing!! " Kyungsoo run to a girl after she get into the cafe. Jongin was clueless and following her. 

"Oh my dear, Kyungsoo!! " Yixing quickly hug her friend.

"Let's sit here. " Yixing drag Kyungsoo to her side.

"Urmm, Kyu.I take my cousin first" Jongin smiled to  Yixing and get out from the cafe. Kyungsoo nodding and waved at Jongin. 

"Who is that? Your boyfriend? " Yixing smiled and hug her friend. 

"Finally you found your love. I feel like want to cry right now. By the way, Baekhyun said that she want to come here too. " Yixing let Kyungsoo breath after hugging her tightly. 

"Love? He is my CEO. Let's talk about your cafe.I want your Cheesy RedVelvet Cakes. "Kyungsoo pouted and show Yixing a cake that had been displayed at the cakes rack. 

"Since you are my bestfriend, I will give you the whole cake for free!! Let me take it out" Yixing get up and took out the cake. She goes to the kitchen and bring Chocolate Latte out. 

"Here, for my little bub Kyungsoo " Yixing pecked Kyungsoo's cheek.

"Where is Baekhyun? She always be late since middle school" Kyungsoo and Yixing laughing together. 

"Owh,here she is. Finally, our queen arrived. " Yixing fetch Baekhyun at the door and hug her. 

"Im late because Im from airport just right now to fetch my mother from New Zealand.And guess what? I bumped into a guy that is so tall and good looking!! He smiled at me and asked me if Im okay. Im always okay if you are right here, Sir. " Baekhyun start to talking fastly after sitting. 

"Woah, calm down queen." Yixing gave Baekhyun a glass of water after Baekhyun finishing her 'rap'. 

"Such a flirting girl.Let's eat this cake. Yixing give it to us for free!" Kyungsoo quickly give Baekhyun a spoon of the cake. 

"Woah, what's the name of this cake? So tasty!! " Baekhyun took another spoon. 

"Its only served on Saturday, Cheesy Red Velvet Cake. Seems simple but something special on it" Yixing smiled seeing her friends happily eat the cake. 

Ting! 

Kyungsoo,I already arrived

                  -Kim Jongin 

"Baekhyun, he is here. Our CEO.Make sure you don't be so panic " Baekhyun quickly asked her why.

"He suddenly come to my house and asked me to go out together,he send me here and take his cousin for a while. " Kyungsoo biting her nails. 

"So, the man who is so handsome is CEO of Kim Delight Company? " Kyungsoo nod to Yixing. 

"Kyungsoo"

"Jongin" Kyungsoo quickly stand up and sit at the another sit so she won't bothering her friends. Jongin get into the cafe with his cousin. 

"Chanyeol, she is my girlfriend,Kyungsoo" Jongin introduce Kyungsoo to his cousin. 

"Nice to meet you" Chanyeol take out his hand. 

"Nice to meet you too" Kyungsoo shake hands with Chanyeol. 

"Ehem, don't touch her again after this.She's mine" Jongin drag Kyungsoo's hand and hug her.

"Okay" Chanyeol laughing since its Jongin first time to take care another girl that isn't his mother or sister. 

-

"Yixing!! The guy with my CEO is the guy whom I met at the airport. Its him!! " Baekhyun feeling so excited and her heart almost explode.

"Then, if you want to meet him again. Wear this apron and hat and serve this dishes and drinks to them. " Baekhyun wear the apron and hat and quickly take the drinks. 

"Thank you,Yixing!! But I can't believe that my CEO will hold Kyungsoo's hand and hug her. I know that my CEO has a nightmare of girls and only taking care of his mom and sister but why Kyungsoo is except for his nightmare? " Baekhyun curiously thinking what happened actually. Yixing push Baekhyun to quickly serve the drinks and dishes. 

-

"Here for you" 

"Baekhyun? Magazines Director? Can you sit here for a while? He is gonna be our model for this week. He just got back from German" Baekhyun sit next to Kyungsoo after hear Jongin.She is so afraid since the CEO can recognize her. Luckily he don't get mad. 

"Hi, Im Park Chanyeol.Urm,are you the girl who bumped into me at the airport?"Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun's face. 

"Yes,Im sorry.I was so rushing to fetch my mother" Baekhyun bowed and looks down. 

"Ah, its okay.Since we gonna work together let's change our phone number" Chanyeol smiled to Baekhyun.

"So you two just met at the airport..I hope you can treat him better,Baekhyun or you will be fired. " Jongin give a warning to Baekhyun. 

"Alright,Mr.Kim." Baekhyun smiled.She has a chance to take Chanyeol's heart.