NY Trip 2

Monochrome Love

"Check in first? " Kyungsoo asked. 

"Would you be in a same room with me? " Jongin smirks. Kyungsoo rolled her eyes. 

"It's more better if Im sharing room with Baekhyun or maybe Yesung! " Kyungsoo's giggling while Yesung keep blushing. 

"Im gonna sleep with my brother.But if you want to you can replace him. " Yesung smiled. 

"No, I will sleep with Kyungsoo! Channie, no cuddling because you gonna sleep with Jongin. Im sorry Yesung but may you have a goodnight with your brother!!" Baekhyun dragged Kyungsoo to her embrace.

"N-no cuddling?!! How can I life??" Chanyeol pouted. 

"No still no!! Give me the key!!" Baekhyun take a key from Jongin's hand. 

-

"Where you gonna go, Baekhyun? We're not going to the same place right? " Kyungsoo asked.They just finished their breakfast. Last night was the best night since they snored too loud.

"No,Chanyeol gonna have some photoshoots at a park and then I will interview him.Luckily you asked me about this, im forgot to asked the cameramen to prepare their camera and lightning stuff." Baekhyun took her phone and called the staff. 

"Jongin asked me to wear black but simple.. He said that he will wearing LV's but not the mates. What mates need to do is making the official guest looks better.Can you recommend me? " Kyungsoo back hugging her. 

"Why don't you wear white shirt with black blazer? Also black sling bag and black slack. It's nice if you fold your sleeves and trouser a bit. " 

"Where to find it??!! "

"It's 4.00p.m, let's go out for a while.. " Baekhyun took her wallet and dragged Kyungsoo. 

"Aww, thank you!! " Kyungsoo took her wallet too. 

-

"They have the same color but different material and maybe price. Choose the most comfortable one." Baekhyun came out with three girls who holding two outfits each person. 

"That one, it's nice! " Kyungsoo pointing at the outfit. 

"Miss, I will take this. Also your sling bag beside that black high heel.Talking about shoes,i need that too! " Baekhyun smiled. 

"Thank you, Baekhyun!! "

"You pay it"

"Ugh!! "

-

"Jongin, let's go dinner together!! " Kyungsoo knocking Jongin's room. He knows that Chanyeol already gone with Baekhyun from the afternoon. 

A girl came out. 

"Who are you,young lady?! "

She is wearing a towel,sweating.Stripper?? Yes, looks like a stripper. While Jongin with his white robe lying on the bed,playing phones and sweating too. Some tissue box on the floor. 

"I-Im Kyungsoo. Im... Just forget it. " Kyungsoo take a step away. The door closed. Kyungsoo heard something, that girl said her name. She ran. She knows that Jongin will chase her so its more better if she locked herself, now. She's crying, so hard. 

"Why you did this to me?!! I shouldn't believe you!! I know you're just a player. " Kyungsoo throwing all the pillow.

Someone knocked the door. She stopped crying.But ignore it. 

"Kyungsoo?! Are you there?It's me,Yesung..I wonder if you don't have dinner yet.. Can we? "

"Oh my godness! Its Yesung!! "

She put the pillow properly back and wipe her tear. 

"Of course! Wait for a while, i take my wallet first. " Kyungsoo opened the door and smiled. 

"Your eyes? Looks watery.. Did you cry? " Yesung stared at her. 

"Yes, but it's nothing at all. Let's go now! " Kyungsoo hold Yesung's hand. 

"Woah, its been a long time ago you hold my hand!! Your hand still smooth as always." Yesung give a kiss on her cheek. 

"Don't do it again,Sunggie!!" Kyungsoo hit his chest. 

"Well, pizza? "

"Pizza is my medicine!! "

-

"Kyungsoo!! Kyungsoo!!" Jongin knocking on the door hardly. 

"Who is that girl? "

"If you didn't spill your orange juice and leave the tissue box also didn't shower in my room that girl gonna cuddling with me right now!! Its all start when we run from your crazy boyfriend. "

"Hey,im your sister!!And why the hell you wearing your robe? " EunHee hit Jongin's head. 

"Because!! It's a private thing!! Don't ask about it again!! " Jongin blushed. 

"Hey, don't do it here!! She's still right? " Eunhee laughed at her younger brother who almost be a tomato. 

"But, if you need my help. I can do it." Eunhee offered him.

"How??!! "

"Follow me!! "

-

"Here,you should eat more!! Where is my chubby Yesung?? "

"He's gone with his flesh!!"

They laughed. 

"Kyungsoo? "

She froze. 

"Im sorry but im here to tell you everything!! Can you listen to me?" EunHee holds her hand. 

Kyungsoo closed her eyes and think positively.

"Yes.."

"I go to the toilet for a while.. " Yesung leaves them.

"Im.. his sister. "

"What?!! "

"My orange juice just spilled and I shower in his room and the tissue box is because of that juice. Jongin wore his robe because of you.. " She laughed. 

"Eonnie, what are you talking about?? " Kyungsoo blushed. 

"He's here!" 

"Kyu.."

"I thanked your sister so much because of her you can't do your mission tonight, YES!! "Kyungsoo hold Eunhee's hand. 

"Yah, im gonna do it when we're at Korea!! " Jongin's smirking. Eunhee smacked him.

"Do it if you want to die! Get marry first,you little kid!"

"What's going on here!! "Yesung came back. 

"Kyungsoo!! How dare you leave me and go dinner with you five years crush!!?? "

"Yah, Jongin!! Its a secret!! " Kyungsoo closed Jongin's mouth and blushed. 

"Is it true?! "

"Don't talk about it, Yesung!! " Kyungsoo pretending like she wants to cry. 

-

"She's so pretty and cute. Where she's from? "

"She was the designer director and I kissed her in front of Yehwa. I don't know that it will be like this" Jongin smiled. 

"I have a flight to Paris tomorrow,can I sleep here? "

"No!! Where gonna Chanyeol sleep at?? " Jongin pushed his sister. 

"Then give me your credit card!! Mom already blocked it since she knows about my crazy ex boyfriend." EunHee take out her hand. 

"Here! Just for hotel, check in and give it to me" 

"VIP Suite? "

"The cheapest one or I will tell mom that you're talking bad about Yehwa! " 

EunHee rolled her eyes.