Heaven (Part 1)

Little Lyrics I'd Love To Live Out

Heaven

Eujin woke up to the sound of her alarm, streching and yawning before getting up. She immediately went to the front of her fridge where there were notes sticking reminding her of the things she had to do this day. She sighed while reading the following:

  • practice the viola~
  • buy more food :D
  • visit Seunghyun oppa at the hopsital :)))

Although she smiled at the last bullet, it seemed more forced than she had thought and sighed again. Taking the ballpen on the table, she crossed out the last and wrote something else.

  • visit Seunghyun oppa at the hospital :))) Take a walk through the park ^^

After that, she smiled at herself and opened the fridge full of food to get her breakfast. When she finished eating, she immediately went into the bathroom to take a shower. It wasn't that long before she got out just wrapped around in only a towel. After changing, she realized that there was no more lotion so she went to the old cabinet and looked for one. While trying to get the lotion, she accidentally hit a shelf and an old book came falling down. 

"Oh, what's this?" she thought before grabbing the book from the floor. Upon opening the first page, all her senses seemed to not work and her heart was beating so vigorously. Before flipping to the next page, she could feel her head spinning and apparently, she fell to her bed, the book in her hands.

*Flashback* (Eujin's POV)

"Flight 203 from Seoul has just arrived in Berlin, Germany"

Ahhh This place is so refreshing! I  felt my smile reach all the way to my ears. It's the first time I've been here. Well, the only thing good I need to do now is get my luggauge. Apparently, I'll be staying here for the next few years so I have a lot of things with me. I rushed all the way to the baggage claim area until I bumped into someone. Ouch!

"ahhh!" I really fell down hard on my bottom. The impact was a bit rougher than I expected. "Oh gosh! I'm so sorry!" I heard korean from the person whom I bumped into and it seems my viola, which I was holding, was no longer in my grasp.

I quickly got up, accidentally ignoring the total stranger whom I think is staring at me. But I shrugged it off and looked around for my precious viola. 

"Um.. Miss, is ..this... yours?" he tried so hard asking in english while pointing at the object I've been looking for awhile. I stared at him for a few seconds before I snapped out and grabbed it away from him. I quickly bowed and started running to the place I'm supposed to go but because I unknowingly had bad luck today, bumped into this post and again, I fell. But this time, I couldn't get up immediately because of pain.

To my shock, I felt a warm hand behind me and in no time, I was already standing. I looked behind me and saw the same guy who I ran into. Giving him a small smile and another little bow, I was about to go until he grabbed my hand. I looked at him in surprise and he had this shocked face too but an almost innocent one as well. And might as well as cute. Oh gosh, what am I thinking.

He opened his mouth to say something. "Umm.. I... uhhh..." He was obviously stuttering since he was trying to speak engish, in such a cute manner that made me giggle. Due to the giggle, he looked at me with a clueless face and that's where I started to laugh. "You know, I'm korean too. And it should always be the girl to stutter first when meeting a guy." I smiled and winked raising my pointer finger up.

The guy then made an embarrassing face while bowing down many times. "Ah I'm so sorry for my cluelessness! I'm such an awkward kid." he told me. "By the way, by any chance, are you here to study music? he asked. I raised my eyebrows at first but then smiled and nodded. "Wow! Then nice to meet you! I'm Jisung! Choi Jisung" "I'm Lee Eujin!" Then we shook hands.

After that, we went to the baggage claim area while talking about tons of stuff. It seemed like we had a lot of interests in common at the same time we were kinda different. He's really such a different guy. 

So after that strange meeting, we apparently had to say good bye. I didn't know why but I kinda felt a little sad though that we had to part.

 *End of first Flashback and Eujin's POV*

Eujin opened her eyes to realize that she had fainted and sighed. "Ugh. i don't know anymore." she told herself while putting her palms in front of her face. The book that fell to the floor was now again in her hands. A small smile escaped her lips when she saw the first photo which had a picture of her old orchestra mates.

*Flashback 2* (Author's POV)

It was already 9'oclock and Eujin was running late for her first day of orchestra practice. She hurriedly ran through the hallways and corridors until she stopped to take a few breath. Unbeknownst to her, a man was apparently in front of her giving her a curious eye. Eujin stood straight and also gave an eye. "Umm.. you look familiar, are you-" Eujin was about to ask until he interrupted.

"Oh yeah! You're the girl I met at the airport back then! Eujin right?" he told her with a full smile that just seemed to capture her attention very much. "Uhh.. yeah I guess I was that person, I mean, I also do remember running into someone.Jisung I suppose." she said. "Haha you're a funny kido. So you attend orchestra practice too huh?" Jisung told her while glancing at the viola case she was holding in her right hand.

"Well, yes. It's my first day actually and I think I'm very late, so I think have to go now!" She said while starting to dash off until Jisung grabbed her arm. "Late? Practice is at 3pm. It's only 8 am." he told her while knocking her head jokingly. (and cutely too.) 

The girl was immediately shocked after  hearing this. "Wait-what?! It says here in the paper 8 am! Here, see!" she told him while showing the paper which was written in german at what time. Jisung took the paper and read it trying not to laugh. 

"Hey! What are you laughing at?" her face was in embarrassement. "Looks like someone doesn't know the basics of german!" he said and pointed at the paper which was now held in front of her face. "This is 3, it was just not written that well and you apparrently didn't look closely so you thought it was 3. and this means, afternoon, not morning. So there you have it. 3pm or 3 in the afternoon." he told Eujin while smirking with a triumphant smile.

Eujin just sighed, looked away, and mentally scolded herself on why she had to be so stupid and absent minded. Jisung was just laughing while watching her, then the laugh became a sincere smile. "You know, if you have nothing else to do, maybe you should come with me so that you won't mess up again." He said while looking at her deeply. 

The girl was so caught up in his gaze that she almost forgot to answer properly. "Umm, sure. I mean, it's okay, I guess." she told him honestly. He then gave her another hearthrobing smile and took her hand. "Well, I guess we should get something to eat first!" he said and dragged her away with Eujin just following closely behind.

*End of Flashback 2*

The memory of that made a bit of tears appear at the end of Eujin's eyes. She flipped to the next page of the small book to see a polaroid which had two persons next to each other, under a tree, smiling so  brightly.

{END OF HEAVEN PT. ONE}

*****

Waaaah it's been 5 months since I've updated this with a story!!! So I was inspired by The 3rd Hospital, but I did not follow the exact plot. This is like an OVA of what happened to Eujin (Sooyoung's character) while in Germany. So here I used:

Eujin = Sooyoung

Jisung = Kyuhyun

Jisung is my own original character which has no part of The 3rd Hospital in anyway. So since, the plot of this one-shot was a bit too long, I decided to make it into a two-shot. I hope you enjoyed Part One!! <3