Beauty and The Beast

Little Lyrics I'd Love To Live Out

Beauty and The Beast

Choi Sooyoung was always known as the sweet, cheerful girl. Whether it came to friends, family, and community. She had manners although she prefers not calling her 6 bandmates "Unnie." She doesn't get angry easily, if she does, she will be able to forgive you in less than a minute. She has a heart of gold, which makes everyone attracted to her. From different boys to even girls, they admire her so much. With an optimistic attitude, she would always go well with others. Choi Sooyoung was a beautiful girl indeed, in and out. 

Cho Kyuhyun didn't really have his hopes up. He was a laid back person. All he does is go play starcraft on his laptop. When people would disturd him, even if unintentionally, he would shout/yell at them right away. He wasn't a man of politeness though.Yes, he calls his sunbaes "Hyung" but that doesn't mean it's all formalities or respect. A loner most of the time, he doesn't socialize that much nor does he barely talk to you. His world is dark and cold. Loneliness fills the air's breeze. Cho Kyuhyun can be likely a cold man. Friendless, loveless. 

But that doesn't mean two opposites can never go together, can they? 

Very different yet the very same.

It all started when both of them decided to get out of their houses to fill their growling stomachs. Kyuhyun was the first one to arrive. It was a Japanese cuisine store he would go to very often. He lined up. Then the door opened and a tall girl could be seen radiating her smile which caused everyone's attention to turn to her. Even Cho Kyuhyun. But her radiating smile blinded him and made him scoff. He was one to dislike happy personalities. 

Then eventually, it was his turn to go to the counter. He said what he ordered but the cashier didn't seem to understand. He got angrier by the second and then finally yelled at the girl in the cashier. The girl looked so scared and was about to cry. Kyuhyun was about to yell again but someone stopped him from doing so.

"Yah! You can't just shout at her like that!" The girl who was waiting behind him scolded. He just narrowed his eyes at her and didn't say anything. The girl then faced the cashier. She talked to her in a language that he could not understand. 

She then faced him again. "You seriously don't use your eyes." She pointed to a sign that said 'The cashier is Japanese. Please proceed to the one on the left for a Korean speaker'. Kyuhyun mentally slapped himself for being an idiot. ''Mianhae." he told them before going out of the restaurant but it was clear it was a cold voice. "Then you should learn to control your temper!" The girl just shook her head in disbelief and just decided to order a take-out. 

One month later

Sooyoung walked out of her favorite japanese restaurant.It was already late at night and she didn't have dinner yet. She was holding a small plastic filled with sushi and decided to eat it along the way. While trying to open it, she accidentally bumped into someone. "Mianhae.." she just said while her attention was still on the sushi. The person who she bumped into just cursed under his breath and continued walking. 

Her focus was still on the sushi until it was grabbed away from her hands. "Hey!" she yelled and looked up. But she immediately froze when she did. There were three mischievous looking men smirking at her. "Hm...looks like we got a japanese loving lady here." one of them laughed. They then quickly surrounded me. I wasn't a a very soft girl when it comes to these things. 

I kicked the groin of the one behind me and I squeezed myself out running. "Help!" I started shouting. I wasn't very good at running and if someone don't hear me this once and then I'm dead.

Kyuhyun's POV

"Help!" I heard a faint scream. I could've sworn it was a girl. Even though I'm a cold person, I can't let anything bad like this happen. I ran as a fast as I could trying to find where the yell was coming from. "Help!" I heard again. It seemed as if I'm already really close. When I turned around the corner, I was just in time to see the girl tripping while three men were chasing her.

I quickly went up to the girl and helped her get up. It didn't took long before the men came. I held the girl with my arms. She was only half-conscious now probably due to tireness. I punched the man next to me so hard and I kicked the other one in his groin. Now two of them were on the floor. I then kicked the last one with my legs on his stomach which made me groan.

They were about to get up again but then police sirens could be heard. The police caught them in no time. The girl was then now unconscious. I looked at her and she seemed pretty familiar, just can't tell exactly. 

Author's POV:

Since he didn't know where the girl lived, Kyuhyun brought her to his apartment. He only had one bed so he decided to place her there. He noticed there was a scratch on her forehead. 'It must've been from when she tripped.' he thought. He quickly got a first aid kit and attended to her wound. After putting a pink band aid, he decided to sleep on the floor since he was already really tired too.

Sooyoung's POV:

I woke up to find an unfamiliar ceiling. I looked around worried. 'Aish where am I?!' I told myself. When I looked on the floor, I was shocked. I saw a boy who seemed very familiar sleeping.

I then quickly glanced down at myself. A big sigh of relief came over me as I realized nothing happened. But I quickly remembered that there were three men trying to chase me. Another realization came over me.

I took the nearest hard thing I could get. It was a wooden stick. I bit my lower lip before hitting the guy hard on his head. 

"AHH!" he shouted before looking at me. "Put that down! Is this the way you treat someone who saved you?" he asked me still rubbing his now swollen head. 

His words surprised me. "W-what?" I asked. He glared at me. "Yah! You were gonna be if I didn't hear your shout for help! Aish! I brought you here 'cause I didn't know where you live." he told me honestly. I dropped the stick and my mouth was slightly open.

He just sighed and stood up. "You know, I'm not one who is kind but do you wanna eat? Oh and, there's a wound on your forehead. I already cleansed it and I put a pink band-aid to cover it." He told me before leaving the room.

I looked to the nearest mirror and yes, there was a pink band-aid. I laughed softly. "Haha so does this mean he keeps pink band-aids haha" I told myself while I touched it. When I came out of the room, I smelled scrambled eggs and bacon which made me walk over to the table and ready myself.

He put the food down and sat right across me. He was staring at me with some intense eyes. I quickly looked away and started chomping down the food nervously.

"Yah Slow down, no one's running after you." I heard him say with a small chuckle. But anyways, I just obliged and I slowed down a little. Only a little.

"Say... what's your name?" he asked me.

"Sooyoung."

Kyuhyun's POV:

Sooyoung eh. Hmm.... I really think she is familiar. "Ah. I'm Kyuhyun. By the way, how were you able to run into those dangerous guys." I asked curiously.

"Well uh.." she thought awhile before continuing again. "Well, I was trying to open sushi-box, I didn't notice they were there and they grabbed away the food." she told me honestly pouting.

I sighed knowing it started with food. But then something in me lit. A girl focusing on trying to open sushi bumped into me last night. "Aish..." I muttered. 

"What did you say?" she asked me. "Nothing." I lied. She then continued eating until the whole thing was finished. I was surprised by her big appetite.

Author's POV:

Then eventually, both of them started talking more and more. They then found out that they met in a sushi store a month ago. Kyuhyun was slowly opening up to her and decided to bring her home. But that didn't mean they wouldn't see each other again. They saved their numbers and would talk from time to time. Not knowing how both of them were falling for each other. For once, Kyuhyun felt happy and energetic. 

Two Years Later (In Japan):

"Yah Oppa! Where are you taking me?" Sooyoung whined. "I'm really tired. We just arrived last night." she told him pouting. "Ahh Sooyoungie, don't worry. You won't regret this!" he told her while entering the van. Sooyoung just kept pouting while Kyuhyun was happily chuckling at her.

After meeting Sooyoung two years ago, Kyuhyun has totally changed. He was more happy than he could ever be. He then realized Sooyoung was now peacefully sleeping with her head leaning on Kyuhyun's shoulder. He smiled.

When they finally arrived, Kyuhyun excitedly woke up Sooyoung. "Youngie-ah! Youngie-ah! We're here!" he told her. "huh.. what... where are we?" she asked yawning. He then pointed outside.

'TOKYO DISNEYLAND' the sign read. Sooyoung's eyes were wide open and you could hear a clear grasp coming too.

"Really? After two months of planning where our honeymoon will be, it's here?" she asked surprised. Kyuhyun couldn't help but feel something was wrong in her tone.

"What.. I thought you wanted to come here." He said pouting. Sooyoung just chuckled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Yah I do want to but... I won't enjoy it as much as I would've thought." she said sighing.

"But why?" Kyuhyun asked innocently. Sooyoung smiled back at him with her most radiant smile.

"Pabo, I'm pregnant!  I can't ride anything exciting." She said with a cute pout. Kyuhyun was lost for words. He then pulled Sooyoung for a kiss. 

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me! If this was the case then I wouldn't have bought tickets" he complained cutely. Sooyoung just chuckled. "You do know there are other stuff to see there. Let's just not go to any rides and try to enjoy." she told him assuringly. 

Kyuhyun's face then brightened up and pulled her carefully outside the van. He held her hand whose ring finger was already occupied. They both couldn't wait until they could see their baby. But for now, they would enjoy a fun, calm, honeymoon.

****

Note: Hello! this story drained most of my ideas haha. I decided to make this since we just came from Disney World in Florida and I saw a mini Beauty and The Beast Musical. It was really good! I think it's kinda obvious which parts here seemed to be inspired by the movie ^^ hehe anyways, please do comment! and until the next one-shot! :D