How Great Is Your Love

Little Lyrics I'd Love To Live Out

How Great Is Your Love

*alarm rings*

"Oh it's already morning." I yawned.

It's me again, Kyuhyun. I'm 29 years old and working in an animal shelter. But today I have no work. Today's a Saturday so I go to somewhere very important. While I do so, I'll walk cute Suri-chan. She's a japanese spitz breeded with a maltese. 

*barking*

"Oh Suri-chan!" I got a bit surprised when she jumped right into my bed. "Would you like to eat?" I asked silly. She was basically me all over my face. I got up and put dog food in her bowl. After that, I got a nive shower and ate a good breakfast.

"Hm.. today's gonna be long" I said as I smirked to myself. 

After getting ready, I took the dog leash and put it on Suri-chan. "C'mon girl, we're gonna be busy." We stepped out of the little comfy house and made sure it was lock. The weather seems still a bit cold, anyways, Winter just ended even though there are still a little unmelted snow on the sidewalks. 

Suri-chan was leading me and I just followed behind. 

We soon came to a not-that-busy street and started looking around. Awhile later, I found the flower shop I mostly buy flowers in. I entered while the door rang the bell chimes on top. The owner of the store stopped watering the flowers to give me a welcoming smile.

"Why Welcome again Kyuhyun-ssi!" Taeyeon-noona said cheerfully. (a/n: I made Taeyeon older, I hope it's okay!)

"Hello Taeyeon-noona." I smiled.

"Walking Suri again?" she asked as her eyebrows up. I chuckled a bit as I told the dog to sit.

"So, any white roses?" I asked. She just smiled at me before going into another flower room. I just stayed there and started to smell the fresh flowers. I then hear voices which made my eyes a bit more narrower. But I snapped back into reality when Taeyeon-noona came back. 

She gave me the bouquet of white roses. "Hmmm..It's been awhile. Where've you been?" she asked again.

"I've been a bit busy to be honest. Thank You for the flowers! I'm pretty sure she'll love this." I told her as I sniffed the bouquet. She just gave me a sorry look and shrugged. "Well, say Hi to her for me okay?" 

"Of coarse." I reassured her before I said Good-bye. We then came out of the shop and Suri-chan started barking. "Sh! Do you want to  smell the flowers?" I asked her. "Woof woof!" she barked twice. I chuckled and put the roses by his nose. I could tell he also like the smell since he became quiet. 

We started walking along again. People just pass by through us and we just kept looking at different stores. I then bumped into a familiar girl. 

"Oh Seohyun! What are you doing here?" I asked as I helped her get up. "I need to buy something." she told me hurriedly. I smiled and patted her head. "For him again?" I teased. I then felt a small smack and I just laughed. "Yah Oppa! Why dont you-" she stopped talking when I think she saw the rose bouquet. 

She then looked at me with a frown. "Is that for her? It's been awhile. I'm sorry for taking your time." she said apologizing. I smiled at her and patted her head again. "Don't worry Seo, she's not going anywhere anymore." I told her. Her face was still showing abit of both sadness and joy. "Since you are going there, can you tell her my greetings! I must get going now so I can get to the grocery earlier to buy food." she said as she became a bit more cheerful.

"Is that so? haha Then tell Mom and Dad that big brother will come tomorrow night for Spring Dinner okay?" I told her. She nodded at me and started running off again. 

Me and my dog just started walking again. Then after that, we came across one of my favorite bakeries run by amazing friends. We entered and saw that they were already baking fresh bread. 

"Kyuhyun-oppa! You're here!" Yoona greeted me as she was the first to notice. The others then looked at us. 

"Kyuhyun! What brings you here!"Changmin asked brightly as he was holding a tray of newly baked bread. "That's some tasty stuff you got there, Min." I told him girnning. He blushed away as Yoona laughed at him.

"Where's Minho and Sulli?" I asked. Then a petite but tall girl came out of nowhere with bits of dough scattered on her face. "Sulli-ssi! There's dough on your face!" I informed her as the others giggled at how silly she looked.

Sulli then scratched her head. "I'm sorry, I just finished baking."

I chuckled at her. "Where's Minho?" I asked. "Oh, he's still in the kitchen. I think he's making a  cake." she told me as she pointed at the kitchen door. 

Then a tall figure came out and looked surprised to find me here. "Hyung!" 

"Minho!" I went up to him to give him a short hug. "So, what's the visit for?" he asked. "Oh you know." I told him as I pointed at the flowers. He then showed me a solemn face before his head went lower. "Oh." The others also lowered their heads as they also know what we're talking about. A weak smile came from my face. I put my arms around his shoulders and he looked up to me. 

"Yah, you guys. Don't feel like that. Be strong, especially you Minho.Even I could become strong." I told them. They then gave me again, another one of their sorry smiles. 

"Hm.. Why don't you guys bake us some of your tasty bread. I'm sure she'll love it." I said cheerfully, trying to change to mood. 

"Nae!" they all said before starting to make some bread. After a while, they came out of the kitchen and gave me a paperbag full of yummy bread. 

"Thank You guys!" I thanked them. Minho then came to me and handed the bag personally. "Hyung, tell her I miss her." he told me.  I put my hands on his shoulders and looked at the others, Yoona, Changmin and Sulli.

"We all do." I said before heading out the bakery. 

I looked at Suri-chan who seemed a bit less energetic. "You hungry?" I asked childishly. I gave her a piece of bread and she ate it without hesitation. I just laughed at the scene. 

Finally, we reached the train station. I got myself tickets and boarded the next train. I place the tired dog on my lap and the flowers and bread beside me. I kept caressing Suri's soft hair as I looked out the window. 

"We have arrived at the Ocean Side station." the announcer said as the train stopped. I quickly got up and went out. I decided to take the beach route going there. As I did, I took off my shoes, and let my bare feet walk the sand. I noticed the footprints it left. 

I then remembered a nice saying:

"The footprints you see aren't yours, they're actually those of your guardian angel."

I smiled at the thought. I then see a familiar cliff and I put on my shoes as i step on the breezy cliff filled with swaying grass. 

I then saw what I was looking for. I went nearer and nearer and put the flowers and bread down.

I let Suri-chan free from her leash so she could roam around and relax. The place was quiet until you here the breeze of the wind, the waves of the ocean crashing, and the leaves of the tress swaying. 

I took in a deep breath and exhaled. I sat down infront of the flowers and bread,

"You, know?" I started to speak.

"I got all of these for you. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to visit in the last three weeks. I've been very busy and couldn't find time." My voice was filled with sincere apology.

I then chuckled a bit as I lowered my head. "I had a great time today. I met again the amazing people we would always thank. Taeyeon-noona, Seohyun, your brother Minho, Sulli, Yoona, and Changmin wants to say Hi. They, I mean, We all misss you. Even Suri-chan." I said softly. 

I closed my eyes as they were becoming a bit teary. 

"You know, even if you're not here anymore, I still love you. I'll always show my love to you. Even if it means having to spend my life single. But I'm not alone. I still have our beloved friends to be with.. It's already the end of winter. 9 months since you left. It's already spring. Wherever you are, I hope you also think of me. White roses are for you. The bread is for us."

I could feel tears flowing already from my face.

"I still remember your warm smile you'd give to me every snowfall. Your cheerful eyes that always give life to everything irrevelant. Your soothing voice which I love listening to the everyday stories you'd tell. Most of all, I miss your warm embrace, your soft kisses, and your beautiful 'I love you's'."

I opened my eyes again. The cherry blossoms' petals were already flying around. I suddenly felt a warm breeze. One that is very relieving and relaxing. Even Suri-chan came to me and sat next to me to feel the nice breeze.

I don't know why, but I know it's her. Sooyoung.

*No one's POV*

Kyuhyun just sat in front of the stone tablet. The white roses and bread were there also infront of it. Even if he could not see, a beautiful girl wearing a pure white silk dress was sitting on the stone table listening to what he was saying. Her eyes still filled with all the love for that boy. Her feet, moving like a child's, so curiously listened to him and his every word. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So how was it? heheh Did you expect the ending? hahah I just love kyuyoung. This was a sweet-angst :) or rather, it was bittersweet ^^. What do you think? Please comment and subscribe as you like! Thank You readers!