Heaven (Part 2)

Little Lyrics I'd Love To Live Out

*Flashback 3*

"Jisung-ah! Where are we going?" Euijin asked while peddling hard, trying to catch up with Jisung's bike. "Just follow me!" He shouted back at her. His speed became quite faster and Euijin had to also pick up her speed. After about several more minutes, both of them arrived at a famous national park. It seemed like only a few people were there though because of the cold weather. But one thing's for sure, it was an amazing place.

Euijin hopped off her bicycle and took off her helmet. She headed towards where Jisung was who seemed quite busy getting something out of his back pack. She tiptoed behind him and took a peek of what he was trying to get. "Hey what're you doing?" she asked. Jisung jumped of surprise and turned around her before finally getting what he was looking for. 

It was a polaroid camera and he smiled at her before signaling again to follow him. Euijin just sighed but smiled knowing that her boyfriend was a very unique person and just followed where he was heading to. Before they almost got to thier destination, Jisung suddenly stopped his tracks and got out his handkerchief. "What's that now?" Euijin asked. "Mm... just put this on." He said before wrapping the handkerchief around her eyes. "Hey! I can't see anything!" Jisung-ah!" she shouted. 

She was about to say something again before a pair of soft lips prevented her from doing so. It was short but enough to let Euijn be quite. "Good you're quite now." Jisung said while smirking. She couldn't see his smirk but she was as sure as hell he had one on his face right now and her own face became quite the shade of red. 

"Just hold my hand and follow me." Jisung told her before starting to walk again. It was quite the while before they had arrived and Euijin was already complaining on how her feet hurt already. "A little more and we're there." Jisung told her. "But-" "Ahh Finally, we're here!" He said. "Can I sit down now?" She asked again. "Let me help you." He helped Euijin sit down on the ground before loosening the handerkercheif that was covering her sight. "Now look." Jisung whispered before taking the handkerchief completely out of her face. Euijin opened her eyes and the sight really gave her the chills. 

 

 

The scene was so breath taking that she couldn't even speak properly. "W-wow...this place...it's..it's so-" "It's so beautiful right? I knew you'd love it here." Jisung told her. She then looked back at the boy who seemed to have the most attractive smile ever. "Where'd you get the idea to come to this place?" she asked playfully. "Well, you don't need to know as long as we're here now." he answered.

He then stood up and headed to the beautiful lake. He slowly took off his shoes and socks and was left barefooted. "Do you want to go swimming?" he asked as he stepped into the water. Euijin just smiled at him before taking off her own shoes and ran towards Jisung. Both of them were now splashing water at each other and playing around. 

Falling down, getting more wet by the second, and heartily laughter could be constantly heard throughout the surrounding valleys. It was an amazing moment for both of them. "Hey it's getting cold! Let's go back!" Euijin called to Jisung who was in the deeper parts of the lake. Jisung was spacing out when he was surprised by her call. "Ah you should go now! I'll catch up!" He shouted. Euijin just nodded and started heading back to the dry land. 

Meanwhile Jisung was staring intently at the water stuck in thoughts. He knew that he should tell Euijin something very important. Then suddenly, a small beautiful water lilly that was blooming on top of the water caught his attention. He quickly took the lily into his hands before starting to head back too on land. 

Euijin was already dry when Jisung returned. She noticed him holding something and went up to Jisung. She gave him a towel before asking him. "What's that you got there?" she asked while pointing at his hands. Jisung smiled at the lily before placing it on her own hands."It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked her. Euijin looked up to him and just smiled before closing the gap before their faces. 

*End of Flashback 3*

By the time that memory  crossed Euijin's mind, her eyes were already spilling. It was such a beautiful and perfect moment, a girl like Euijin's very dream. She lied down again on her bed and she finally closed the precious photo album. She held it closer and eventually was hugging it like how a 5-year old girl would hug her teddy bear. Her eyes were now closed, still tears drops were falling silently. 

"You know I still miss you right?" she whispered before another memory escaped her min. 

*Last Flashback*

Euijin was already running with all her might to get to the hospital. Her sandals were too much of a hindrance so she took them off forcefully and started running barefoot. Tears were uncontrollably spilling through her face. If a local person were to see such a girl like her,  they would stop and question why such a pretty girl be in such a sad state. 

She finally arrived at the hospital with no time to worry about breathing. "Jisung! What room?" She asked the nurse in the best english she can mutter. Luckily the nurse had quick senses and looked for the room number. "Room 310." she told her and Euijin hurriedly dash off again. The nurse sighed and felt sorry for Euijin for she knew what exactly is happening.

Room 310's door was hurriedly opened and Euijin took hesitant steps towards the person lying down on the bed. She fell to her knees once she was close enough and cried really loudly. Jisung, the person on the bed, opened his eyes weakly because he knew such a familiar whimper. 

"Eu..Euijin......I..." Jisung wasn't able to continue talking but he tried his best to lift up his palm and place it on Euijin's face. The girl who couldn't stop crying placed her hands over his. "Why...why didn't you tell me earleir..." She tried so hard to whisper straightly. The young man, only 24, now had teary eyes. He knew he could've said it earlier so that she wouldn't be in such a mess right now. But he loved her. He loved her very much. "I..I love you.." he managed to say. Euijin looked back at him with eyes that said the same. 

He smiled before moving his head and looked up to the cieling. 'I'm sorry." he said once again and turned back to face her. He smiled sincerely once more before closing his eyes. Euijin felt Jisung's hand lose warmth and saw that his eyes were already closed. But he still had a smile on. She knew what that had meant and her world as brought to silent. 

"I love you too." she whispered once more. 

*End of Last Flashback*

The lying Euijin on the bed was now smiling. But she did not move. Her eyes never opened again.Tthe smile and tear marks on her beautiful face was steady. Instead, in the light of a new morning, she found herself in the same park where she and Jisung had spent their first anniversary. It was as beautiful as before but some other force made it more beautiful than ever. 

"Hey." 

She was surprised hearing that and she quickly turned around. Her eyes were in tears again. but not because of sadness, but this time of happiness. Euijin ran towards the boy and hugged him very tightly. 

"Ji..Jisung.. I...how..." She was too speechless to say anything right. "I've been waiting for a long time." He told her. Jisung then took out the same water lily he had shown her before and placed it in her hands before giving her a soft kiss. 

"It's the flower again." Euijin said as she was smiling looking at the lily. "It's still beautiful." she said adorned. 

Jisung then also placed his hands making both of them hold the water lily. "It's still beautiful today like how our love is still as beautiful as now." he said. 

~FIN~

So this two-shot is now finished! Oh I really wonder if the real Euijin will die or not huhuhu but anyways I hope you liked this story! They both died but they were reunited again :') Please leave some comments! I really want to know your thoughts and if you're waiting for more, then please do subscribe! Thank You! 

p.s. did you see Kyuhyun and Sooyoung's selca? (w/Tiffany) :DDD /so happy my kyuyoung feels/