Enchanted-Airplanes final

Little Lyrics I'd Love To Live Out

Enchanted (continuation of Airplanes)

It was already dusk when food was finally served. Sooyoung and Sunny were busy setting up the table when Kyuhyun and Sungmin came in holding the delicious plate of barbeque. All of them sat down. But before they ate, Sungmin had something to say.

"Excuse me but as you can see, we're only four but it's because we invited the ones we could trust the most. Me and Sunny have something to say." Sungmin said  standing up.

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun were really curious so they stayed quiet and anticipating while Sunny was giggling. Sungmin took a deep breathe in and finally opened his mouth.

"We're going to have a baby!" He said excitedly while Sunny just blushed turning away, embarrassed by her husband's annoucement. Both of the visitors were  surprised and stared to congratulate them.

"Sunny-ah! You didn't tell me!" Sooyoung teased. "Hyung! Congrats and good luck!" Kyuhyun told him. Sungmin and Sunny were just giggling embarrassed. 

The night turned great. Dinner was full of laughs and smiles. Kyuhyun and Sooyoung got to know each other a little bit better because of the married couple who just muttered out words about them. Then it was finally over.

Sunny was about to get the plates until Sooyoung stopped her. "I'll take care of these. You go now and rest." she told the smaller girl. Sunny smiled. "Thank You Sooyoungie." she said before heading into the house. Sooyoung then headed to the kitchen where Kyuhyun and Sungmin was. 

"Hyung, let me do the dishes. You go help Sunny." he told Sungmin in a teasing voice. "Alright alright. Thanks Kyu! Sooyoung's there anyways, so help out each other okay?" he told him. Kyuhyun blushed a little. "Okay." he said almost whispering. Sungmin noticed his change and decided to not say a word. He smiled at him before heading to where Sunny was. 

Sooyoung headed towards Kyu. "I'll take care of the dishes, You go make sure everything is neat and clean." she told him. He just nodded and did what he was told to do. She made sure the plates were shining and he made sure no speck of dust was left. 

Both of them sighed as they headed out to the garden together. Silence was the only thing they could hear until one of them decides to break it. "Umm. Sooyoung's the name right?" Kyuhyun asked with a bit of a shaky voice. "Uhh yeah. You? You're Kyuhyun right?" she asked him back. They weren't looking at each other when they asked. 

"Yeah. Hmm.... Let's have a proper greeting." Kyuhyun said as he held out a hand to shake hands. She was surprised first but also held out her hands. "Yeah. I'm Sooyoung." she said softly and smiled at him.

He blushed a bit. Good thing it was night time. he thought. "I'm Kyuhyun." he said. 

Both of them ended up not letting go and just kept staring at each other for about a full minute. When they realized this, they quickly let go. 

Sooyoung looked up in embarrassment when she noticed an airplane passing through. "Look, it's a plane!" she pointed up. Kyuhyun also looked up and saw the aircraft. "Oh yeah. I see it." he says. She chuckled a little. "I still didn't forget about the jacket." she said. Kyuhyun grasped when he remembered that little incident. "Yeah I remember too. What about it?" he asked as he felt a bit nervous. She laughed softly.

"Nothing really. You just looked a bit silly there. I mean, you were really rushing and you even dropped your cellphone." she told him while still looking at the sky. "Ah really? I'm so sorry for that." he said as he took off his gaze from the sky to her. He decided to not make the talk any deeper. 

"Um. I have to go now." Kyuhyun said as he headed for the gate. "Wait! Where you going?" Sooyoung managed to say, blushing. He turned to her again. "I'm going to my hotel." he said as he finally left. "Good Night Sooyoung!" 

"Good Night." Sooyoung said back but with a little dissapointment in her voice. 

** After that night, both of them didn't see each other again throughout their whole Japan trip. It stayed like that until they both had to go home.**

"Sunny-ah! Sungmin-ssi! I'll be going now! Thank you so much for your hospitality while I was here." Sooyoung thanked before opening the taxi door.

"Are you sure you don't want a ride from us?" Sungmin asked. "Yeah. You two need to spend more time! Anyways, Sunny-ah! Take care and good luck you two!" Sooyoung said. She and Sunny had a last hug. "Sooyoungie, I hope you find the one for you too." Sunny said. Sooyoung blushed when she heard this. 

"Nae. Thank You. Bye!" she said and waved again before closing the taxi door. She was now heading towards the airport and be heading back to Korea again. 

Sooyoung's POV

When I reached the airport, I checked-in immediately and waited for boarding. When it was finally time, I showed my ticket and got in. To my surprise, I met Seohyun again. The kind, well-mannered stewardess that was also with me at my last flight. I greeted her with a wide smile.

"Seohyun! It's you!" I told her. She smiled at me and greeted as well. "Welcome again!" she showed me to my seat.

"Thank you!"

"No Problem." She then helped the other passengers too. I looked at my seat, I was the only one so I moved over to the window side. After awhile, a man came rushing in and sat down beside me. I was looking outside so I didn't really notice him. 

No one's POV

Kyuhyun checked-in late so he was rushing to his flight home. He immediately sat down when he got inside. He then observed his surroundings then noticed the person next to him. 

"Sooyoung-ssi?!" he was surprised. She was also surprised and turned around when she heard her name. "Kyuhyun-ssi?" Both of them were then again staring at each other, speechless, or rather, too nervous to talk. The pilot annoucement then snapped some sense into them.

"Excuse me passengers. We are a head of time so before we leave I would like to say something first." the pilot said and he went out to where everyone can see him, including Kyuhyun, Sooyoung, and Seohyun. 

"I want to make this flight a very special one." he said as he took someting out of his pocket. It was a small pretty box. He then went nearer and nearer to Seohyun. People's eyes grew wider with anticipation and excitement. 

"Seo Joohyun, Will you marry me, Jung Yonghwa?" the pilot said as he held her hands and showed her the ring. Seohyun was stuck in awe. Tears were falling and she hugged him, telling him.. Yes.

People on board were already cheering for the happy two including Sooyoung and Kyuhyun. Yonghwa hugged her tightly and gave a light peck on the lips. He then headed back to the pilot compartment to start taxi. 

Seohyun still had a very big smile.

Sooyoung then looked at Kyuhyun who was also still smiling. "Sweet, eh?" he told her. "Y-yeah." she said. Kyuhyun then looked away and she did too. Not knowing how dissapointed the girl was. 

Kyuhyun's POV

So she's here too. What am I going to do. It's the first time I met her, ever since that barbeque dinner. He was feeling nervous, very nervous. In fact, the whole vacation, he kept on thinking about Sooyoung and how she made his heart beat a bit faster.

But he couldn't do anything, well, atleast, not yet. He closed his eyes and just slept for the entire flight.

I woke up and that we already landed. Five minutes passed since the plance arrived. I looked next to me, but I was kinda dissapointed with what I saw. She wasn't there anymore. He frowned, got up, and exited the plane.I

 was just walking slowly all the way until outside. It was already very late since we took the last flight of the night back to Korea. Not many people were still around. My eyes kept wandering until a certain brunette caught my eyes. 

She was still here. Without thinking, I quickly went up to her. "Kyuhyun-ssi?" she was a bit surprised seeing me again. "Umm..you see...I..." I kept stuttering, I didn't know what words to say. "I-what?" she kept asking. 

I noticed that she getting kinda annoyed with me so I did the unexpected. 

I kissed her. She dropped her bag. I quickly parted and saw her super surprised face.

No one's POV

Sooyoung was shocked at what Kyuhyun just did. "Wh-what did you do?' she asked while her face was as red as a tomato.Kyuhyun just stared at her silently. "Kyuhyun?" she tried calling his attention. He then grabbed both her hands and looked directly into her eyes. "I-I like y-you." he managed to confess. 

No answer came from her. Kyuhyun gulped. Still no answer. 
 

"I like you too... ever since we met." he was relieved to hear her answer and kissed her again. These two didn't know that they fell in love all this while. Sungmin and Sunny's annoucement, Yonghwa's proposal to Seohyun, and now Kyuhun's and Sooyoung's confession. It was just a matter of time, fate, and destiny. 

The first step to falling in love is to meet that person.

FIN

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day! ♥ Omo! So this three-shot is finally finished :) As you noticed, I had a song for this finale. I hope you don't mind. "Airplanes" and "Enchanted" are connected. Awww SunSun and YongSeo was also here <3 Anyways, thank you for the feedbacks and please do keep commenting! :D I'll update with a new story next time! 

Thanks for Reading! ^^