Airplanes

Little Lyrics I'd Love To Live Out

Airplanes:

February 10.

It was my birthday. But instead of celebrating it with a blowout or party at a bar, I decided to have a little vacation so that I could enjoy relaxation before going to work again. My best friends, Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Tiffany were the ones who treated this flight as a birthday present. Of coarse, I couldn't just reject this offer and anyways it was their idea.

So here I am entering the airport ready to leave for Japan, until a certain annoucement had been made.

"Choi Sooyoung. KAL Flight 0210 destinated for Tokyo will be leaving in 20 minutes. This is the last call until plane doors are closed."

Damn! They told me the wrong time. So here I am again running and running,which I'm bad at, all the way to the terminal gate. When I reached the plane, a kind-looking stewardess smiled and greeted at me.

"Hello Ma'am! Would you like to ask for assistance on your assigned seat?" she asked me. "oh, of coarse!" 

She leaded me all the way to a three row seat but I only see the window seat being occupied by a man. "Here's your seat, may you enjoy the rest of the flight." the stewardess told me as she bowed. 

"Thank You so much. Umm.. Would you mind me if I ask your name?" I was so curious of who she was. She was such a cute innocent looking girl, not to mention very respectful and kind.

She smiled at me. "Seohyun. Just press the assistance button if you need help." After saying that, she immediately walked away as some other passengers who needed assistance. So I sat down on the aisle seat. I took a quick glance to see who seating next to me,well seated one seat away from me atleast.

He was texting! Oh, I just hate guys who don't follow rules!

I looked away and fastened my seatbelt controling myself from becoming angry. I couldn't be annoyed this day because today, as I said, is my birthday.

The man seemed like he didn't notice that I sat there. Hmph. Must be tryin' to pick up girls huh.

"Everyone. Please fasten your seatbelt and get ready for take-off. Cellphones and other radio-electronic devices must be turned off..." 

I looked at him again and still saw that he was texting. Oh how he got on my nerves! But I still decided to be quiet anyways. The kind girl, what was her name? Oh yeah. Seohyun was walking around checking if everyone was okay. She stopped by our row and I'm pretty sure I know why.

"Excuse me Sir, Please turn off your cellphone now." she told the man next to me and continued checking the plane and it's passengers. 

Meanwhile, the man next to me seemed a bit embarrassed by that. He quickly turned off his cellphone and placed it inside his pocket. 

HA! That's what you get. I meantally yelled at him. 

He then sat straight and looked out the window. The plane was already taking off and I could feel my stomach drop. I'm not really good with flights. My head ached a bit so I decided to sleep. 

After what seemed like 2 hours, just 30 minutes passed by. The stewards seem to have already started serving food. They reached us soon enough and I saw Seohyun again.

"What would you like?" she asked and smiled at me. "No thank you. I'm okay." I told her with a look saying I'm not hungry.

WOW Choi Sooyoung isn't hungry for the first time, and I wonder why?

Seohyun just nodded and proceeded to ask that guy next to me.

"I'll take noodles." he said before Seohyun even finished asking him. So he's also rude huh. How can a person make me hate him the first time I saw him?

She gave him a cup of noodles and continued again. I closed my eyes because I felt a bit dizzy and still sleepy. 

*slurps* *chew* *slurps again*

Ugh. I can't believe he was also a sound eater. Chances of me falling asleep is one to ten. Sigh. I took another glance at him and instead of falling asleep, caught myself secretly staring at him. 

YAH! What are you doing Choi! You're not attracted to him aren't you? I mentally scolded myself. But to be honest, when I heard his voice earlier, I felt a bit  of shivers in my spine. Come on Soo, really? I don't like this guy, 'nuff said.

But as time passed by, I just caught myself again and again looking at him. I noticed his features like a cute face and baby eyes. His hair was also a bit curly. 

Damn Sooyoung, why are you acting like this? 

Then he did what I didn't expect him to do. He stood up and since I was almost half-asleep, didn't notice him. 

"Um Miss, may I go through?" he asked with a bit of nervousness I can sense in his voice. My mind quickly got what was happening and I took the bag in front of me and placed it in the empty seat between ours. 

"Uh.. Thanks." he told me and he went to where I think is the lavatory. (CR on a plane)

After awhile, he came back. But I was too tired to even bother looking at him again. I just moved my feet a bit more so he can get through. But he accidentally hit it and it hurt.

"Ouch!" 

"Ah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" he quickly apologized but I just cut him off. "It's okay." I said. He then just sighed reliefly and sat back down. He had a straight posture for the whole while. Then I drifted back to dreamland again. 

***

"We will now be arriving at Narita Terminal in Tokyo. Pls. fasten your seat belt as the plane will have it's final descent." 

I could tell that it was Seohyun's voice and just mentally complimented on how matured her voice is. It was getting a bit cold so I put my jacket over my legs and lap. I looked out the window, and it seemed he also did. The tokyo night lights were amazing to see in a bird's view. 

Then after what I think ten minutes, we finally landed. The plane was now on taxi to it's assigned terminal. 

"Everyone. Please do not yet stand up until the seatbelt sign is not anymore lighted."

And yet, even if it was already clear and annouced, he still disobeyed and stood up. He was probably the only one standing up. Not to mention he also stepped on my precious jacket.

He turned to me again. "Aish! I'm so sorry I didn't mean it!" he apologized again this time he was facing me. 

Oh I could swear we had eye contact. But he quickly turned away and got his bag from the overhead cabin. The sealtbelt sign was off and I quickly got up too. But when I did, he wasn't no longer anymore there. 

Hmm. Seems like someone's in a hurry. 

But even if I just met that person, even if I "don't" like him, I can't help but to wonder, where is he?

to be continued...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi guys! OMG it's Sooyoung's birthday! Happy Birthday! :D Anyways, this part was from an experience I just had a few days ago. I was in the airplane when I met this guy and apparently what happened in this was basically what happened. Don't worry! I have a continuation but this time it shall be in Kyuhyun's POV. I'm pretty sure you guys want to know what he's thinking about right? Haha I know you do. You'll also find out why Seohyun is in this ^-^

Please look forward to the continuation! Thank You for reading/subsribing and for the great comments from the previous stories! Subscribe and comment as you wish :)