Airplanes-continuation

Little Lyrics I'd Love To Live Out

Kyuhyun's POV:

Japan Narita Terminal.

Oh geez. I'm late. Hyung is sure going to kill me if he sees me. Due to my worries, I quickly got off the plane and dashed out as soon as possible. I didn't notice I accidentally stepped on a girls's jacket. A simple "sorry" was all that came out of my mouth. Pretty sure the girl thinks I'm a jerk but it's no time for thinking about these. I need to hurry up and get outside.

As soon as I did, I noticed that not many people were here. I looked at my watch. It tells me I'm late. Then I looked at the airport clocks, it tells that I'm an hour early. 

WHAT?!

Okay, I'm confused. Aish Cho Kyuhyun! Hmmm...maybe I'll just contact Hyung that I'll be fetched earlier. I put my hands into my pocket to get my cellphone but when I did, I didn't feel anything , any object. Worry crashed onto me like a waterfall. I checked the other pocket.Then my jacket, to my bags and luggauge. 

Nope. It was nowhere to be found. 

"Oh great!" I just muttered out loudly not caring about who was there to hear.

"Um, excuse me?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and saw that same girl who owned the jacket I stepped on. I gulped wondering why she was here.

"Uhh..I was just wondering if you...hmmm.. owned this?" she said while she showed me a white blackberry phone in her hands.

As soon as I saw it, I immediately grabbed it from her, causing her to jerk away a bit. "Oh, I'm sorry for the trouble. Thank You" I said with a smile of relief. 

She just nodded her head. "Uh sure, no problem." she was able to say as she turned her gaze away from me.

Hmm. That feels awfully strange. I thought. We just stood there, just a few feet apart waiting for what could be a taxi or a friend who'll pick us up. Then a cellphone rang. I'm sure it wasn't mine so I looked at her and saw her answer the phone. 

"Moshi Moshi?" she said. It seems like she know's how to speak japanese. I just listened since there was actually nothing else to listen to.

"Hai! I'll be there just as soon as possible." she said again before hanging up. She looked at me with a questioning look. Good thing I had good timing and avoided her gazed while whistling as if I didn't hear anything she said. 

A taxi then came out of nowhere. She signaled it to stop and she tried to put her things in. Her baggage seemed a bit heavy so without thinking, I went to her and carried it into the trunk for her. She was a bit surprised but then smiled at me before entering the cab. "Arigatou gozaimasu!" 

I could've sworn my face became a bit red. She looks so......how do you say this...cute? hmm. Pretty is a better word... I think.. it's good thing she didn't see me at this state of mine. The taxi quickly drove off to who know's where and I just stayed there staring like an idiot. My cellphone rang.

"Yobeoseoyo?" 

"Kyuhyun? Are you there already?" Hyung asked.

"Nae. Sungmin-hyung, are you coming now?" I asked because I was getting pretty tired and annoyed while waiting.

"*sigh* Kyuhyun-ssi, in fact I'm already there. Just wait a few more minutes, okay?" he told me and hung up.

I too just sighed and after which a few minutes had passed, just like what he said, he had arrived in his new SUV. "Get in!" he shouted from inside the vehicle.

All my luggauge were placed in the back and I sat down at the front with him. "So how's the married life Hyung?" I mischievously asked. He just chuckled at glanced at me. "You didn't changed have you Kyu?" he told me. I didn't answer that one, just smirked and shook my head. 

"Really? No girl that you are interested in? Only in games huh?" he kept asking while his eyes were glued onto the road. Before I opened my mouth, I quickly remembered the girl from just a few moments ago. I made a grasping sound and my face became red as I remembered her smile. I was pretty sure Sungmin noticed.

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun is blushing! So what's her name?" he asked very curiously in an aegyo voice. Ugh how I hate those tones. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Hyung, what are you talking about? I just met her at the plane earlier. It's not like I'm gonna see her again." i told him. But

Will I even see her again? i thought. The mere thought just creeped me out and decided to change the topic. "So how's Sunny?

This time, it was Sungmin who turned red. I chuckled. 

****

Sooyoung's POV

I finally reached Sunny's house. She shared it with her husband, Sungmin. Both of them just got married a month ago and decided that maybe vacation would be much better here to help to two. 

"Sunny-ah! I'm here!" I shouted from the gate. A small girl then came out and opened the gate. As soon as the door got out of the way, I gave her a big big hug as a way to tell her I missed her so much.

"Sooyoungie! How are you?" she asked as she helped me with my things. "Fine as always." I said as I gave her a wink. 

"Hmm.. single as always?" she teased. I'd usually just ignore this but this time it was different. I remembered the guy earlier at the airport. I blushed a little bit but I think it was enough for Sunny to see. 

"Why are you blushing? Is it because you have-" she said but I just cut her off by denying. "A-aniyo!" I said. She just laughed at me. A poker face then got me. "Where's Sungmin-ssi by the way?" I asked. "Oh.. he's fetching his friend. I forgot to tell you, we'll have barbeque. We decided to invite one of our closest friends to join us." she informed me.

"Oh I see." 

Whene we got all the things fixed. An SUV just parked outside. I assumed it was Sungmin, but then I noticed a familiar man with his familiar voice. 

"Sooyoung! They're here! Come on, let's go down." Sunny said and I just followed. 

We went down and headed towards the gate. Sungmin got his friend's things and entered. As soon as he saw me, he instantly smiled and I smiled back.

"Sooyoung! Hey there!" he greeted me before giving his wife a quick peck on the lips. I smiled at the sight. Then someone bumped into me.

"Hey!" I said. I turned around and my mouth dropped when I saw who it was. It was the guy from earlier. 

Oh how small this world is.

Nobody's POV

Kyuhyun and Sooyoung just stared at each other for already more than one minute. Sungmin interrupted the eye gazing though. "So, um..you guys know each other?" he asked curiously.

"Uhhh--ummmm.." Both of them were stuttering. They were still a bit shocked by what just happened. "We just met on the plane, that's all." Sooyoung managed to say.

"Uh yeah. That's what just basically happened." Kyuhyun added scratching his head. 

Sungmin and Sunny gave them a questioning eye but decided to ignore it for now. "Well then, let's enjoy the barbeque!" 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay, I think I'll make this into a three-shot. It was bit long so I had no choice. By the way,, I want to tell you guys that even though these are inspired by songs, I don't usually make stories with the same plot or meaning. I just add some different spices to make it all work out ^-^ I hope you enjoyed this one :) I'll update with the last continuation and end this song as soon as I have spare time. Please do comment, I want to know what you guys think! and for those who did and do, Thank you for the wonderful feedbacks :) Pls. look forward to more! 

Thank You for reading!