The Man Who Can't Be Moved

Little Lyrics I'd Love To Live Out

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

8:00  am.

Kyuhyun woke up. The first thing he saw was the old picture frame on the table besides his bed. It was a picture of him and the person he had loved so much. He touched it.

Kyuhyun you idiot. He told himself as he sat up. It was winter morning and it was so cold but he didn't notice. He went to the kitchen and made himself a cup of black coffee. His eyes were still a bit blurry and it seemed a bit red. It's been five months already and it's almost February. Their birthdays. 

He sipped the hot drink until there was nothing left and then headed towards his room, still sulking. 

The laptop opened for the first time after how many weeks. The wallpaper was still them. It was a picture taken at one of Korea's reowned flower festivals. They were happy, smiling, laughing. 

"Aish Cho! What are you doing!" he scolded himself and closed the laptop. "She's with someone else now."

He stood up and went to the kitchen again to get some more food. "Guess she did influence me with her eating habits." he shrugged.

Before he opened the refridgerator door, he noticed a small note still attached.

Babo! I love you too! :P

                         - Shikshin 

it read. His eyes became a bit teary. He cursed at himself once again and crumpled the paper. "I can't stay here anymore! It's full of her!" He yelled and got his coat so he could go outside.

It was a cloudy day. Not many people on the streets. He just walked and walked not knowing where he will end up. 

12: 00 nn

Lunch. His stomach growled. He was hungry. Kyuhyun went to a stall he used to go to most of the time. He ordered ramen. Only ramen. He didn't have the appetite.When he started eating , a flashback occured to him.

Flashback:

"Oppa! You're only going to eat ramen?" she asked.

"Yeah. What about it?"  

"You should eat more! You're gonna starve yourself!" she told him sternly.

"Nae. It's alright. I'm not a shikshin like you." he told her softly as he ruffled her hair and smiled.

End of Flashback.

Kyuhyun wasn't able to continue eating. He just gave the payment and left. His heart was giving in. Then there he was again, his feet taking him to who-knows-where. Along the way, his hand clutching his chest. 

4:49 pm

Stop. He didn't notice where his feet took him but where he is was awfully heartbreaking. It was that small playground near the Han River. 

He sat down on one of the small swings. "Yah Cho Kyuhyun why are you here?" he scolded himself once again. But then he calmed down, sighed, and looked at the sky, spacing out. Another memory comes in.

Flashback:

Kyuhyun was walking down the Han River bored. He just won a starcraft competition earlier but it didn't satisfy him, to his surprise. There was a small playground which he decided to waddle off to. 

He sat down on the swing not noticing a small little boy looking at him with his large puppy eyes.

"What do you want Kid?" he asked the boy with a poker face on. 

Then something surprised him. The little boy cried instantly and was calling out "Noona!".

"Yah! What did you do to him!" a girl's voice shouted. Kyuhyun looked back and saw a girl wearing a pink bandana around her head.

"What? I-I was just asking him w-why he was looking at me!" He answered her stuttering. He didn't know why he fely uneasy. 

The girl picked the boy up and looked at him. "I think he wants to use the swing." she told him a bit more softly than before. 

"Oh. I'm sorry. Maybe I'll get up now." Kyu said as he got up. 

"Thank You!" she said as he put the little boy on the swing. The boy became a bit more cheerful and started to smile. "Thank You Hyung!" the boy said to him.

Kyuhyun just smiled at the two and could feel his heart flutter.

End of flashback.

7:34 pm

It was night time. Kyuhyun was still sitting there. He didn't move. He just got up the swing but he didn't leave the playground. He sat on one of the small benches. 

"I am still in love with her." he told himself. "I am STILL IN LOVE with HER." this time he said it more confidently not trying to deny it because it had hurt him so much. He didn't want to let go. Not now. Not forever. 

12:21 am.

Police were going around surveying the areas. One of them spots Kyuhyun who was still there. "Boy, you should go home now." he told Kyuhyun. "I'm sorry Sir. I'm waiting for somebody." he answered without looking at him.

"Waiting? Waiting for who? It's obviously night time already." The police told him once again this time a bit more irritated.

"I said I'm not going home." Kyuhyun said once again. 

The police was now really angry. "Listen, I'm gonna call the other police if you don't mo-" he was cut off by Kyu.

"I'm not gonna move. Not yet." he said with his head down. "Not until I see her."

The police just sighed heavily and walked out. But he didn't call the others. He just left Kyuhyun there. 

Kyuhyun just smiled then looked at the picture he was holding.

5:34 am

Sooyoung had just woken up. Exhausted from a dream she had. She just sighed. Her head still filled with memories of his smile. "What are you thinking?" she asked herself and just sighed.

She got up and decided to have her morning jogging.

Sooyoung changed clothes and ran out cheerfully trying not to think about him. She reached the Han River in no time, deciding to do streches before continuing.

When she reached a certain playground, she notices someone was there. "Huh? The park is still close. Better check this out." she thought as she entered the park.

She was surprised to see him there. Not to mention, he was also sleeping. 

"Aish! Choi Sooyoung! Leave Now!" her mind was practically screaming already. But her body was reluctant, in fact, it dared to disobey the order of the mind. She kept going closer until she was just standing right in front of his sleeping body. Her nervous hands trying to get a hold on to what he was holding. 

It was a picture of her. Memories now overflowing her mind that all she could do was fall down to her kness and break down. 

"Mmmm.. Who's there?" Kyuhyun said as he was starting to wake up.

Sooyoung stopped crying when he noticed he was awake. Kyuhyun's eyes widen as he saw her infront of him. 

Eyes both staring at each other. Speechless. Nervous. Happy. Love.

"K-kyuhyun.." she said. He just gulped and placed his palm on her face. Her hands touched his. They were cold and lonely. 

He unexpectedly hugged her. Tears falling from his eyes. "You didn't know how much it hurts." he said in between sniffs. Sooyoung felt a bit guilty and patted his back. Tears to starting to flow. 

"I couldn't go back to you. I was afraid. I was afraid if you didn't love me anymore." she said. Kyuhyun just hugged her tighter. Sooyoung then was forced back to reality.

She broke the hug and looked at him.

"How long were you out here?" she asked with a nervous expression. He just closed more space in between their faces. " Since yesterday." he told her then coughed.

"Why?" she asked. "Because I wasn't moving." with that, he closed the gap between them.

Oh How long did both wanted to have this feeling again. Sooyoung put her arms around his neck and Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around her petite waist.

They then parted.

"I miss you."

"I missed you too. It's a good thing I didn't leave." he smirked.

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: The first story is finished! I hoped you were able to listen to the song. I just love The Script! Their lyrics are just so meaningful, be prepared to see more fics about their song :) What do you guys think? By the way, I didn't include on what happened to them, it's not really that important, just use you imagination :D Pls. Do comment and subsribe as you like! 

Thank You for reading!