Chap 1. decision

Thinking About You

Rain pouring down his face while her was walking down the street, trying to find somewhere to stay tonight. He made a plan to not go back today, there was no way. He was not going back to that place where, one, he was not welcomed with an open arms, second he was not sure whether it was safe for him to be there and lastly, he was no ready for this yet. His mind was build up of so many questions and none which had a solid answer that can help him to eliminate these useless thoughts, echoing everywhere. The younger never felt this lost before, even when he left his house and parents behind in Thailand, he was clear of his mission and knew exactly what he was going to achieve. However, right now, Ten can see everything and know exactly what he might lose if he definitely choose one between the two choice. And Ten does not want to lose anything, he works so hard to gain or felt something so new and familiar at the same time. 

 

Ten spotted a place where he can stay while the rain pours outside without a break. A place that is warm but not the place that he shares with Taeyong. A beautiful cafe, that opened for twenty-four hours over the seven days. The cafe was empty with the staff in the back, Ten ordered, a hot chocolate to keep him warm and so he has a reason to stay at the cafe for a longer time than he needed to. He finished his drink and pondered how he got in this crazy situation, but remembered how this whole journey started in the wrong foot, he should have told his parents about his moving out and dreams in the first place. The truth will always come out, Ten should have expected that this would happen, reality was hiding behind his dream. 

 

Ten lays his head down on the table and reminisce about he first time he met the other half while trying to achieve his dream. He had not idea how the other was going to be playing such a big part in his life.