chap 5. dream pt1

Thinking About You

Sunday morning

 

The alarm had set the night before, so he can wake on time, to check out different studio and pick the one he likes the most. Before he landed, he had already narrowed it to only three studios that can facilitate him with everything he might require and they have a lot of    classes that would definitely help Ten to improve on his dancing. The alarm rang loudly, waking Ten, so he can get started on this very productive. Excitement would not suffice what Ten was actually feeling, he was beyond excited and happy to be back and in a studio.

 

 

Ten started to get ready, firstly by getting himself clean. After cleaning, he went to the kitchen to make a little breakfast for him and Taeyong. He knew it might get cold, but he knew he will feel terrible if he did not make anything for Taeyong. It was his guilt and his perfect gentleman manner, making him different from everyone else. 

After eating and washing the dishes, he decided to write a note for Taeyong, somewhat for Ten to inform taeyong that he is not home and he would not have to worry. Ten was about to leave, when he without thinking, just went to check on Taeyong; just to check on him or what ever Ten was thinking at that moment. Ten, himself was not sure why he went there, however he thought it was necessary to do so. It was his domestic side oozing.

 

 

Ten left the dorm and got on Google map so he can get to the first studio without getting lost. It took him about 25 minutes to get there by a bus and walked for about 3 to 4 minutes. This studio is actually his second choice, Blue ribbon studio was the name of the studio where he is currently situated. His favourite studio that he really wants to go practice at is called Waterfall studio. But that specific studio has a lot o people on the waiting list and Ten is one amongst the other candidates. And his last option, if he does not get into one of the two prior studio was named Kiwi studio. 

 

 Ten got to Blue ribbon, on time for his dance class, so he can evaluate the place and the lesson to see if it fits his style. The expectation for each studio varied. 

 

The instructor walked in and everyone started to take their pwn position; as ten just got inside himself, he was front but little bit on the right corer of the studio. Dubstep played loudly, blasting through four of the speakers situated at each corner of the studio. They started with basic warm ups then went deep into street dancing. This was a class for dancers and for those who wanted to improve on their skills. Hence, Ten fitted in with all the dancers there, he felt at home. At that exact moment, he realised, a studio meant more to him, it was his second home, so it did not matter which one was better. He just needed his own space where he can be himself. 

 

Ten got to the second studio, it was already midday. He was hungry, so he went to a nearby burger house before going to his second class. His class was at the studio, he preferred and favoured. After eating, he went to the class, and it was similar to his first class, not much difference, so this current occurrence might change his mind when he has to choose a studio of his liking.

 

Lastly, Ten went to his last class at Kiwi, this class was beyond his expectation, he was being honest. He reminded him of a famous studio, he saw online. The feeling he got inside this studio kind of beat the other one. He felt like he could get his private space here, a slot when the studio could only be his. This was an important factor to Ten, because he also required a space where he can practice for the audition.

 

By the time, he got home, it was already six in the evening. He opened the door, right in the living room, Taeyong sat on the sofa, watching a movie. His eyes got big, as soon as he saw Ten walking inside their shared flat. 

 

“hey, ten, where did you go” asked taeyong, being a little intrusive.

 

“oh, hyung, I was checking out different dance studio, so I can join” Ten replied as not taking much notice of Taeyong, he just wanted to clean himself form all the sweaty clothes and have dinner. He was really hungry, so he kept brushing Taeyong approach, but what he did not know is that Taeyong had already made dinner for both of them. 

Taeyong was hurt by being brushed off like this, his heart was aching. Taeyong was trying to tell Ten that food was ready and he should change and join him. However, he did not get to say anything to Ten, as the younger one had already rushed to his room.

 

Taeyong being a little childish, started to sulk. (cute) he turned the tv off and went to his room; as a little ball of anger had resided inside him, so he did not want to see Ten. He knew that as soon as ten would make an appearance, Taeyong would be happy again. Taeyong is a little predictable.

 

Ten showered and got his pyjamas on and went to the kitchen to make dinner. He was tired from all the dancing but he was hungry so he had to eat. 

 

Ten went to the kitchen and saw all the food ready on the table, but was covered. Ten concluded that Taeyong made it for him and he was pretty sure that Taeyong tried to tell him about the food. Now Ten feeling a little disappointed by his action, he wanted Taeyong to eat with him. Being observant, he saw that there was no dishes left to dry on the drying rack next to the sink. Therefore, Ten went to Taeyong’s room so they could eat together and say sorry to Taeyong for his behaviour. He knocked, but there was no response, he guessed that the older might have his headphone on. Being a little sly kitty, Ten called ty on the phone, this way his message to the older would get to him.

 

Taeyong’s phone vibrated, with Tennie ♥︎ appearing. He pick up the call, as he was curious. 

 

“hyung, lets eat” the younger asked cutely 

 

“i am not hungry” replied the older, with coldness visible in his tone. Mean Taeyong.

 

“hyung, please” Ten begged, “iam hungry and sorry for brushing you off before I was sweaty” said quietly almost cutely too though, because he was not sure how to really get his message across.

 

After hearing all this, Taeyong was going to reply, but nothing. He could not really make up a sentence. Mind blank! He cut the call off. And let out a little chuckle, his heart was poundiogly crazily against his chest. He had to put his hand over his heart to calm down.

 

Ten was now sad that the call was cut off by Taeyong, but not even a minute pass by, the older was standing next to him. 

 

“Should we go eat?”,taeyong said, with a poker face, trying to keep compose his cold persona, to scare the shorter a little bit more.

 

Ten just nodded tot he older and walked to the table, but kept looking over his shoulder to see whether the taller was actually following him to the kitchen. He just wanted some reassurance. This little act was found to be so cute by Taeyong, he almost died due to the fast increase of his heart. He knew, he has to speak now otherwise the younger will stay quiet through out the whole dinner. 

 

“So how was your classes” Ty asked, to form a short conversation. 

 

“It was fine” Ten gave out a short reply, feeling awkwardness between them.

 

“The breakfast was really nice” Ty said, to try get another type of reaction from Ten.

 

“do you know, Kiwi studio, I am a member there, so you should definitely check that place out” the older informed Ten, so he can have more option. Ten was very surprised form this particular information that his hyung just mumbled. This reinforced how much he properly does not know about Taeyong. 

 

“i was going to some audition with Doyoung and another friend of ours Johnny, so I needed a place to practice” the older cleared so Ten would understand why he suggested that particular studio. One thing that Taeyong did not know was that Ten too chose that studio. And this made Ten happy, now he has a friend to practice with, everything for falling at place for him. 

 

A massive smile on his face, he turned to his hyung and told him the news. One thing Ten did not know was the information was going to make Taeyong way pleased and happy that what he showed on his face. “hyung” he stretched out the word while speaking to Taeyong, with the smile on his face, got Taeyong curious, a smile making its own way on his own face. Admiring Ten’s smile while listening to what he had to say. “i too joined Kiwi studio” Ten hugged the older. And ran to the table, as he was hungry and to get away from Taeyong and the moment they just shared.  

 

They sat down and started to eat. Taeyong trying to calm his heart, stupid heart as he would call it.  While Ten was just being himself, as if that whole scene did not happen, would be what Taeyong would say when he saw the younger composure. In reality, Ten was really just being himself, they were brothers and hugging was more than acceptable in their relationship, so he was not busy pondering like the person opposite him. Taeyong was really in his own work at that moment, he could not stop smiling or replaying that hug.

 

They both ate and went to bed, with a smile their face. Ready to face the next day, which coincidentally was the first day of school for them. 

 

 

Thank you for the comments.

I am so excited for the dreamies babies new song.

YO Nct dream