chap 4b. helpful hand

Thinking About You

this chapter is more like the pt2 of a step back

thank you for all the comments

nct fighting 

 

Leaving Seoul tower, they went to a small family restaurant nearby, as they were famished. They ordered pizza and a chicken burger for Ten. Ten was not in the mood for cheesy pizza so opted for something else. While, they were eating, Taeyong remembered something important that Tn told him the day before, which coincidentally he knew that Doyoung would relate to. 

 

One thing for sure, Taeyong knew exactly how much Ten valued his dream, and if what he was going to talk would help Ten even a little bit; in that case he is willing to do anything for Ten. But act Taeyong did not expect is that this might cost him a lot in the future. Taeyong obviously not knowing what the future holds, decided to let Ten in on a little information.

 

“So Ten, I know how much you said you wanted to be a singer and dancer” Taeyong said  aloud. This made Ten was a little upset because he only disclosed this to Taeyong in private and wanted it to stay that way.

 

“Y-yh” Ten stuttered out.

 

“Well, Doyoung here, has been scouted and got into many companied maybe he can help” Taeyong informed Ten. Ten finally comprehending where Taeyong was going with this dialogue, started to feel more comfortable and laid back compared to at the start of the conversation. 

 

“oh Ten, I did not know that you wanted to audition, I have been to so many of them myself, got accepted, but none of the company so far suited my style or they have just debuted a boy group, so I was a little sceptical.” Doyoung turned to Ten and told him all this, so Ten would know what to expect if he wanted to audition. “there is an open audition at SN Entertainment in a 3 weeks if you want to attend with me, it open audition so you just have to go there and present a 2 performance” Doyoung explained and he really wanted someone to go with, he was actually going to drag Taeyong along, but now that he knows Ten is into performing, he is more than happy to have a friend there.

 

“we can even drag our handsome prince, Taeyong” Doyoung added, which earned a laugh from Ten, and domino effect to a blush from Taeyong.

 

Taeyong had no choice but to attend the audition as well, but he has no idea for the performance, our sly boy always cooks up a plan on asking Ten for hep so they can spend more time by practising together.

 

They left the restaurant and returned to their dorm, Doyoung had to leave them half way as he is in a different block. Ten being immensely happy, did not want to call it a night yet. So he asked Taeyong if they walk around, which he gladly agreed to. 

After walking around for a while, Ten and Taeyong got back to their dorm. The walk was quiet but comfortable, not awkwardness lounging between them two. Peaceful!

 

 

Ten went straight to bed, as he has a big day tomorrow, he needs to go to one of the dance school and sign up. Ten decided, he should sign up to a class, this way he can learn more style of dance and use their studio for practise.