chap 7. realisation and cuddling

Thinking About You

Wind, making this night complete and calm, compared to the boys who was walking faster than usual, one dragging the other. Feelings juxtaposing the serene environment!

 

They were about two minutes away from the flat and the boys slowed down. Almost as if the older calmed down and just wanted to walk home now. Taking this as an opportunity the younger could not keep quiet, he wanted to understand his hyung; so he decided he could question the older. 

 

“hyung” Ten shouted to get Taeyong’s attention as he was lost, one minute they were at a party that his hyung begged him to attend and now he was being dragged back to their flat. Nothing was making sense to Ten, he needed answers, he was confused, also curious to the story of Taeyong and Chungha. 

 

Taeyong stopped walking ad faced Ten. “yes”  he kept his answer short, for reason only he knew.

 

“are you okay hyung” Ten asked. 

 

Taeyong’s brain finally caught on to what he was doing and realise he just dragged Ten out of a party where they only stayed for less than half an hour. 

He dragged him out and still has the younger’s hands clasped in his. He looked down and saw how his hands wrapped the younger’s ones, he blushed red. Ten sight travelled down to what the older was looking at and he too saw their hands. However, Ten did not feel anything toward all that was his mind was taken over by Taeyong ad how he was feeling. The longer was worried for the older, wanted to know he was fine, he wanted to make the older feel comfortable. 

 

“i am fine” Taeyong replied softly, trying to act calm and hiding his reddish face. If you ask Taeyong how he felt abut the shorter right at this moment, he would definitely shyly reply that he was whipped for the other boy. In actuality, Taeyong would not even need to speak of his feeling, his body language and expression is an answer already.

 

The boys got back home, as soon as they stepped inside, Ten could not let go what happen, he was still worried, to what got his hyung angry or upset. 

 

“hyung, I know, you don’t want to tell me whats wrong. But I really hope you are okay.” Ten projected for his hyung to hear. There was no hand holding anymore, the atmosphere was more serious and dull. 

 

Ten was standing still and after no receiving a reply from the older, he took this situation in his own hands. He took the older’s hand and pulled him to the dinning table, made the older sit down and put the kettle on to boil some water for hot tea. 

Ten sat close to Taeyong and faced him, to make his hyung less upset.

 

“hyung, do you want tell me why we left early” Ten asked, while staring into the older’s eyes.

 

Taeyong looked away from the younger’s gaze and decided to just make something up so he can leave this kitchen and go as further away as he could from the younger. 

 

“I know that you have your dance class tomorrow, so I wanted you to leave early” Taeyong tried to make his lie as believable  as possible; but it was not as if he was lying though, before they left the older did remind him that they would have to leave early.

 

“hyung, I am not that dumb” Ten replied, a little angry at the older, as he was just trying to help but the older was being too difficult. Hence, the younger wanted to let it go, because if the older did not want him to know then he should not pry.

 

“sorry fro asking hyung, I was just worried, alright then good night” Ten called it a night, and looked at the older one last time before he leaves for his room.

 

Taeyong looked up to Ten, when he heard that the younger was worried for him, his heart beat tripling other than usual. Ten was just about to stand up, as soon as the older saw this; he grabbed the younger’s hand and pulled him back to the chair. He did not know what he was going to say to make the younger stay here with him; but if he was getting to stay by the side of the younger, then he was willing to do anything.

 

They both stared at each other, it was more than that, they were making eye contact. Communicating without words; but with feelings and telepathically.

 They both cared for each other, the gaze that Ten sent was full of worry, while the older was trying to get his feeling of love across, which the younger clearly was not receiving as he asked something so out of this world. 

 

“hyung, were you jealous with me talking to your girlfriend.” Ten asked. 

  As the words left the younger mouth and was out into the open, the older was considering either dying after confessing or confessing the probably murder the younger. Taeyong could not process those words; additionally could not understand where the younger could misunderstand the situation so much. Maybe because he has confessed.

 

 

“oh my, I am not jealous” Taeyong replied so the younger could get rid get rid of those weird thought is that the taller kept wishing for. Taeyong was hoping that he could just confess and tell the shorter that he was indeed jealous but not of him; however of his own girlfriend. Taeyong does not want Ten to misunderstand anymore; so he told the shorter, about their relationship and his feelings toward Chungha.

 

“Chungha and I are dating, but it is not like we are in love. We just are dating because of the similarities we shared.” Taeyong stated. 

 

“oooh, can I guess the similarities” Ten asked, as he wanted to show the older that he knew everything about him. 

 

“go ahead” Taeyong answered and hoped the younger will get right, just so he could know how much the younger knew about him and for his own heart and pride.

 

“Music” Ten guessed, which he knew was right, as he knows the older but mostly knows the most important things to Chungha is her music. The girlfriend and the roommate converse a lot when it just them too practicing. 

“chungha told you or are you guessing from my perspective”  Taeyong asked while raising on of his eyebrows to tease the younger, as if telling him to pick him. 

 

Ten laughed out loudly, and stared right into the older eyes, as if to tell him that he picked him and not Chungha.  While, the older was really losing it this time around, he thought whether it was possible to die from feeling so much love, which is funny as the younger was even actually loving him yet. 

Would the older really die once, he will feel the actual love from the shorter? 

 

“Yes, it is music.” The taller confirmed.

 

“We kind of just stuck together, so no I am not jealous as I do not have feelings toward her.” Taeyong made it clearer for the younger.

 

Even though, the older cleared it up, he was still in turmoil, as he still is unsure of the reason to why he was dragged out and have not found out at what the older was angry for. 

 

“Tennie, it is very late now let’s head to bed” Taeyong reminded the younger about his schedule for the next day. 

 

Ten got out of his thought and nodded to the taller. The boys headed to their own room and got ready for bed. 

 

Ten was already in bed and was thinking how it has not been that long since he met the older but they already know so much about each other and the younger feel very close to the younger, as if he would not be able to live without his hyung anymore.  He would always need his hyung to stay by his side. Ten was just wrapping his thoughts and closed his eyes to go to bed, when someone turned the door knob of his door.

 

The door open and Taeyong entered the room of the shorter. He walked to the younger and saw that Ten’s eyes were close. Not knowing from where he got this confidence from but he joined the shorter on the bed and laid down next to the younger.

 

“tennie, are you awake, I am going to sleep here today” Taeyong whispered.

 

“yes, hyung, im awake” Ten answered and was happy that the older joined him, this way he could help the older to calm down and comfort him in a way. 

 

Taeyong’s feeling was all over the place at that moment, the confidence, his feelings and everything else was too overwhelming. This made the older realised that he needs to confess to the younger and right before he goes to sleep, he made it a target from himself to make his confession after the audition. Brining a massive smile to his face and blush to his cheeks, he hugged the younger. 

Perhaps, they cuddled through the night.

 

 

 

 

NCT Dream wow 

Chenle~ my child is growing up  (╥﹏╥) 

Thought on Ten and NCT China