chap 4. a step back

Thinking About You

Ten being acceptable with these types of skin-ship, totally disregarded Taeyong’s approach. They continued on their little playdate at Namsan Tower. They got to the top and Doyoung put some coin in the binocular; so Ten can see the whole city, from Han River to the houses around it. This gave Taeyong, time to get his little plan into action.

 

Taeyong got two lock and when to pay for them at the cashier. The look on his face clearly reflecting his heart. The smile on his face could not have been any bigger. Taeyong returned to the other two, where Doyoung was telling Ten about the place, he loves to go to shop and eat when he is in Seoul. Ten felt like a tourist on a tour, but the only difference for Ten is that he was making friends and getting close to them. Ten did not have many friends back home, he was very secluded at school. At the dance studio, he was so focused on dancing that he never really had enough time to socialise. Coming here, Ten was getting to do all the thing, he pleased to do and did not have time for before, such as socialising and breathing freely. Freedom!

 

Taeyong presented the two lock and key to Ten and Doyoung, while keeping his eyes on Ten, so he gets to see Ten’s reaction and facial expression. In actuality, Taeyong just wanted too stare at Ten, his features, just made Taeyong go crazy with love and attraction. (Mainly, dude just wanted to see Ten, he whipped.) Ten’s smile is just too powerful for a mere Lee Taeyong. Taeyong handed one of the lock to Doyoung.

 

 

Taeyong was too shy to ask Ten if he wanted to write their name and message on the lock. While Taeyong was debating with himself on asking Ten, he failed to notice that Doyoung and Ten was already decorating the other lock. 

 

The lock was already decorated with Ten’s and Doyoung’s name in bold with a heart in-between their name. Doyoung♥︎Ten

With little writing on it ‘Friendship forever 96’

 

Seeing their lock, Taeyong was overcome with jealousy again. Although, this raised his confidence level on asking Ten to decorate his lock. “Tennie, do you want to decorate the lock with me too?” Taeyong asked

Ten nodded, and waddled to Taeyong. 

 

“so what do you want it say” Taeyong asked, more like tested Ten to verify where he stands when it comes to their relationship. Right now, he was more than happy if Ten would accept him as a Friend.

 

“oh, I don't know” Ten replied, while thinking if there was anything special he wanted to write about. 

 

“hyung, is there anything you want to write” ten asked, so he can maybe bounce some ideas off Taeyong and get an inspiration. For some reason, Ten did not want the lock to resemble the one with doyoung, he wanted it to be different and be a lock that was only his and Taeyong’s, and at the same time represent their relationship. Ten believe that he and Taeyong were friends, actually best friends. Nevertheless, he also believed they were more than friends, not in a romantic sense but as a platonic soulmate kind. This gave Ten an idea.

 

“hyung how about this” Ten said and took the lock and pen from Taeyong so he could decorate the it.

 

Taeyong♥︎Ten

TnT Best Friend, Brothers and Soulmate

 

 

Taeyong could not think straight when he read the lock, there was thing that put him off, leaving him more confuse other then where he started from. 

At this current moment,  Taeyong was just totally lost. One thing for sure, was that Ten saw him as a friend and a brother, which did not settle well with Taeyong at all.

 

Ten and doyoung walked outside the to where they can place the locks.

 

“hyung, you coming” ten waited for Taeyong to follow them. 

 

They left Namsan Tower and went to a restaurant for some food. “guys, I want pizza” Doyoung pitched in, when they were all talking about food and hunger they all felt. It was time for dinner, so it made sense for them to be very hungry.

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, thank you so much for the comments.

I have a question for you all.

Who is your ultimate bias in Nct, if its too hard to pick. Name a bias from each unit. Or maybe any top 3 bias.