Background

Thinking About You

Background

 Ten 

Year 2012 

Ten has just moved to a new country to pursue his one and only dream. He lied to his parents about how he is only moving for school, to experience new culture and have a different educational experience. His parents might have agreed to Ten’s demand; however they do not really know his real intention. Ten always dreamt to be on a stage, dancing, singing and performing for others. For others to be fully captivated by him. 

 

This has been one of his dream for as long as he can remember; however before he could do anything about it. His parents and anyone else who came to know about his dream would push him down. Instead of levitating him, it was not that his parents were not supportive of his dream, they were just overprotective when it comes to their precious son. 

 

Ten came from a very wealthy family, hence was kept hidden for protection. Now reaching an age where he feels, he is responsible enough to live on his own. Ten is ready for this adventure that is coming his way. Unexpectedly, he does not realise what is installed for him other than accomplishing his dreams against his parents permission.

 

Taeyong

 

Taeyong is a simple boy, living a normal and decent life in Seoul with his parents and family. Taeyong’s life was turning around finally, being mediocre at high school, but still being able to graduate felt great to him. He felt as if, life and adulthood was complying with each other and finally flowing the right direction. 

 

He was one who followed through the flow of life, not putting too much or too less effort when it came to working. But all this is going to change, as his life is going to be more complicated rather than he imagined. There was turn and twist at every corner, where he turned. He is to change his ways and become more responsible.

 

Taeyong is going to university, not one he dreamt of going to or anything but just following the ways of schooling through out. Education system is a flow to him that entrapped him, which he does not want to leave either; as there is nothing else for him to do anyway. No extreme dream to achieve, or having something to challenge or something to escape from. He is the definition of normal and one of those who conform.

 

Taeyong is going to learn a lot about himslef and the people arond him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hi, i am a new writer on here, sorry i am going to very slow with this story. But i will get it done.

 

Thank you for reading my story

ps. this is going to be really bad, there might be many mistakes but please tell me about it in the comment section. 

thank you :)