Chapter 09

Who Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BTS HOSPITAL",Seoul.

 His eyes are still blurry.Though it's so hard to open his eyes, he did that and found himself in an unknown place.

"Where am I....? Where's Jongin " 

Kyungsoo is still laying on the bed while looking around like a curious baby boy.An IV has connected to him.Hospital.He sighed tiredly.

"D.O !!!!!! OH MY God...My baby ..finally you are awake "

He was taken aback by a voice of a woman.A middle aged lady came towards him and sat down on the small chair beside the bed. She intertwined her fingers with Kyungsoo tightly like he will go away.

"Miss-I-I-wh.."

"Oh! I'm sorry my baby."

She kissed his back of palm.Then the lady looked at him with a smiling face.But with her appearance, Kyungsoo could say that she was crying few hours ago.

"Are you okey now ?"

She caressed his hair.

"I was worried so much when you-when you-in -Chanyeol....."

She couldn't continue her talking.Falling tears are stopping her talking.She kissed him  on his forhead and caressed his hair again.

"Don't do that again.Ok?.Never.Please I can't live without you my baby.I can't....You are my son forever right ?."

She locked her eyes with him and,

"Promise to your omma.."

"Om-Om-Omma.."

She nodded at him while giving her crying smile.

"Yeah.....to your omma."

It's been a long time..no...it's been forever,that he has said that word.The best word in this world which can't finish describing.The word Kyungsoo missed most in his life.

"Ommm-ma"

Tears are b in the corner of his eyes.Concerned.For the first time,he felt someone is caring for him.Yes.He will cherish this day to the iternity .To Kyungsoo,it was the best day in his life after the day Jongin accepted to marry him.Speaking of that mindless brat? Why didn't he still come to see him?

He locked  his eyes  with the lady for a moment until they heard the door was opened.

"D.O yaaa......."

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TRYING TO DO?!!!!" I almost got a heart attack."

Oh! So much people,This time two towers with an old man.Anyway,Who the heck is D.O,Why are they calling him D.O ?

"D.O........Who is he?"

He asked confused.But his voice is still sore.He couldn't talk properly with the situation he is in.Then Kyungsoo found out himself that these strangers looking at him weird.

"D.O yaa...Don't you remember? It's-it's your pet name this giant yoda gave you."

Old man said in a curious voice while showing one of hansome towers.

Kyungsoo turned his head slowly towards the handsome tower who is giving him a pitiful smile.

Oh!!!! He is the one who saved him at the river.But why did he save him? They doesn't know each other.He had no reason to live anymore.All of his people pushed him away.They didn't want him in their lives.

But Kyungsoo felt thankful to him.He wanted to know about his life saver..Because of him,he met this lovely lady who cares him like her own son.He felt being loved.He felt like he wants to live again.

"Thank you.......you?????"

Kyungsoo asked for his name,but answered with a frightened face.

"Y-Y-aaah,Don't act like you don't know my name you D.O. It's not fair"

Kyungsoo looked at the latter with his half opened eyes that fighting to sleep again.The giant guy seems like shocked.

"Didn't-Didn't you remember me D.O yaa...."

"Don't you remember your omma my little peanut?"

Though Kyungsoo knows that he is not D.O, he answered him with a slowly shaking head.At the end, he let his sleeping eyes to win.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"But his C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter