Chapter 01

Who Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Hyundai High School,Seoul,South Korea.

            Park Chanyeol,the dream boy of every girls in the school,also for the boys, came across the school gate with his big smile.Everyone will be fall in love with this happy virus.Well,not one person.

"Oh,!!!!! ,hey D.O ......"

"..........."

"D.O....."

"........."

He ran towards the boy in the corner of the hall.

"YAH,ARE YOU A DEAF ?,I'M TALKING TO YOU....".

"Why?"

Chanyeol sighed feeling relieved."yeah....finally"

D.O is infront of his locker,looking at his assignment.He still didn't look at Chanyeol.it's annoying the happy virus.So he forcefully pulled out the assignment from owl eyed boy's hand.

"Give me that back." D.O said in a calm tone.A creepy smile started to grow in Chanyeol's face.

"What about no ?"

"I'm asking you again,Are you giving my assignment back OR NO",well, this time little serternly.

"Aniya....." he gave that creepy smile again.

"THEN GO TO THE HELL YOU YODA!!!!!",

After that,D.O,turned around and started to walk to their class room.Chanyeol had to run again towards the boy.

"Yeah...here here.AAAishhh you grumpy head".

yes,this is the time for D.O to give a creepy smile for his best friend.Then both of them walked towards the class together.Meanwhile.....

"Are you still playing drums?"

"Aneee"

"Then piano?"

"Aniyaaa"

Their walking began to be slow,Yes, serious problems after the quarellng.Such a Tom and Jerry relationship.hkz.

"Why...?you loved that field,Didn't you?"

"Hmmmm...I did.I still love playing piano and drums."

"Then why did not you choose Music field instead of Bussiness Management?".Chanyeol held on his step and looked at the smaller''s face. 'Because of you".

D.O saw his friend looking at him and going through a dreamland.So he patted on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Hey Yoda.What the hell are you thinking?I asked you a question."

"Huh......".Back to the earth.

"A_Ahh,I-I-have to help for my father's company,You know I am his only family now."He smiled nervously while thinking,"Chanyeol,why are you stuttering".

Well,talking about the family........

Mr.Park Chanhyun and Mr.Wu Xinglu are the main share holders of the'EXO'  company with 30% and 20%shares,While Mr,Oh(20%), Mr.Xi(15%), Mr,Do(15%) ,are the other share holders.So without a fight Mr.Park bacame the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter