Chapter 10

Who Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome back D.O"

Giant yoda said while giving his famous happy virus smile.His dumb owl staring at him with teary eyes.That teary eyes took away the smile on his face.

"D.O yaa. Aren't you happy to see me.?"

"Why did you save me?"

"YAH...D.O..."

"......................" Chanyeol sighed heavily. His D.O doesn't talking again.

"Why are you so stubborn like this D.O? Why did you try to kill yourself? Did you ever think about me?  Your family?"

"Let's not talk about that. It's my problem anyway."

"Your problem? If it's your problem, then it is mine too."

"Don't meddle with my life anymore. Now please go."

"D.O !!!! "

"I'm not your D.O or dumb owl Chanyeol.S o don't call me that name again."

Yes, After Kyungsoo woke up the first one he saw is this giant.From then he bacame to know about Chanyeol,little by little.

"O.k then,what do you want me to call you?"

Chanyeol gave the ice cream to Kyungsoo and  he successfully changed the subject.He was hurt with his crush's direct words. 'Don't meddle with my life'. But he hid well his sadness from the other.He pretended to think.

"Mmmmm....Se-se? Soo? ani,What about 'yeobo"

He chuckled at his own joke.

"Call me Soo then. It's better than that weird name."

Kyungsoo said the ice cream.

"Yes cap"

Chanyeol saluted to his new found dumb owl."Soo".Then he suddenly pulled out the ice cream from Kyungsoo's hand and ate it.

Kyungsoo smiled slightly and stared at the way this funny Yoda eating the ice cream.Thanks to him,Kyungsoo smiled again in his life.He felt relieved,like something has down from his shoulders.

Chanyeol saw his D.O...no, now his Soo..his Soo is staring at him with a smile.Thank god,he stopped crying.Chanyeol relieved a sigh.Anyway.

"Why.? Is there something on my face?"

Chanyeol asked.Soo chuckled at his new friend 's curious face and nodded his head.

"Where?"

Chanyeol wiped his face in one hand"

"Is it gone?"

Soo shaked his head.no.

"I think it will be on your face forever."

"What,I can't....."

"Your nose."

Chanyeol couldn't understand first latter's lame joke until few seconds pass.

"Yah!" Then they laughed together without a care.

"Anyway Soo, I think your class suspending time is over. So you will be there soon right.?"

"............................."

"Tsk, again in silent mode.Yah Wu Seungsoo, I asked you a question."

Kyungsoo was shocked at first. Because he was called by another name.Then there is  exactly a person who is that giant's D.O who was real name Wu Seungsoo. Where is he then? Why do they take him as their D.O? He is not belong to this place. He is standing in someone's place. He is not their D.O. He should go from here as soon as possible.But,how can he do that such a time like this? Well he must find away no matter what. However he came to his senses when the giant talked to him again.

".............Why, what are thinking?"

"I don't think so.I can't go Chanyeol." 

"What's the meaning of that? "

"....................."

"Why? do you want to abondad your dream so suddenly ?"

"Huh....my dream? I don't have a dream anymore." Well,he is not D.O.The dream that giant is saying belongs to Wu Seungsoo if not D.O.Besides his dream....his one and only dream was to be loved by Kai.To be married to Kai and live a long life with him.He wanted it so bad.But everything was ended infront of his eyes.He was all alone in this world now.His only dream was wrecked.He will just live without a hope.

"Are you kidding me? Soo.Do you really have an amnesia ?"

"Yeah?"

"I mean your dream.Your dream is to get a digree in management and improve uncle Wu's business.D on't you remember it?" Chanyeol asked curiously.How hell he could know. He is not the giant's dumb owl.

".................................."

"How many times do I have to tell you to talk to me when I talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter