Chapter 02

Who Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Baeksok High School',Ilsan,South Korea

Cameras and medias everywhere.His fans club girls don't let him go.Giving flower bouquets,gifts,sometimes sending flying kisses.

"OPPA, YOU ARE SO HANDSOME!!!!".

"OPPA,I LIKE YOU!!!!!"

"OPPA,DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? OR BOYFRIEND?"

"OPPA I LOVE YOU".

"KAI OPPA............."

 Every students of the school are screaming without a break.Why?,because their favorite dancing machine's first TV programme is broadcasting in the school.

"Hello everyone, Now you are watching "STAR GOSSIPS" TV show.So,today we are going to meet a famous rising star.I think you already know him,right?."

The reporter faced the camera and gave a wink.

"Oh!!,here he is with me right now,.Our handsome y boy "KAI"".

All the girls and boys screamed again when they heard their bias name.

The camera turned towards Kai.

"Hello everyone."Kai bowed infront of the camera.

"So.....You won the award for the most popular   dancing star.How are you feeling?"the reporter faced Kai.Kai smiled and took the mic.

"Actually.....I'm-I'm....ahhhh.....".he couldn't stop his happy tears and students' screaming are growing up.He started talking after some time.

"Actually I'm very happy and I could not believe my ears when I heard my name." He chuckled at his own comment. "And I would like to thank my fan club for the help you are giving me every time.Without you,I can't become a star......heee".After his little talking the audience gave a big appulse for the star.

Then the reporter came to the view again.

"So....Kai, everyone has some questions for you?Can I ask that?"

"Yes,please go on".

"Ok,.....mmmm.Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend? And Some students are saying that you have a fiance?Is that true?"

The whole audience is quiet right now.Is it a yes or no?

Kai smiled at the reporter and turn towards the audience.

"For the both questions......my answer is............"

Instead of a silence,there is a little muttering sound.Kai smiled to the audience.

"No,I'm still single".

With that answer the whole audience began to scream,louder than before,cause their lovely star still not taken.

But,Without their knowing a tear has fallen down from someone's eye.Silently.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kai opened his house door sharply and went inside to the living room.

"WHAT THE HELL KYUNGSOO ?!!!!!,DID YOU TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THE ING MARRIAGE?"

The smaller one was panicked by his fiance's sharp tone.He talked after few seconds.

"Aniya,you told me not to..."

Kai clenched his teeth and tried to calm down.

"Then how did they know about this fiance thing?"

Kyungsoo shrugged,"I don't know either Jongin-ah".

Kai was trying to calm down,but it turned to a burst shouting.

"STOP IT,STOP SAYING THAT NAME"

Why is he angry with his own name? Because only his Dad called to him like that before Kyungsoo.But his dad had cheated on his wife, resulting a divorce.After that incident Jongin called himself Kai.He hated the name "Jongin".

"O-o-okey"

The smaller is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter