Chapter 05

Who Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On May 30 at Mr.Wu's house.

"W-What did you say ? "

Mr.Wu was shocked.He couldn't believe himself. Oh god ,What did he do ?

"D-D.O yaaa...."

Mr.Wu tried to come towards D.O. But D.O took a step back.

"I am not your son ?"

"Please listen son.I di....."

"YOU SAID I'M NOT YOUR SON!!!!! "

one more step back.D.O is almost crying.

"Is t-that mean I w-w-as a-a-dopted?"

Mr.Wu nodded his head.He is tearing and he tried to talk to his son.

"D.O yaaa.....-I-didn't...I-I...."

"Do you regret it now ? ".

Mr.Wu was panicked with his son's words.Does he regret ? He slowly shaked his head. No,never.

D.O looked down .Eyes are closed tightly.

"Why Omm............"

"She doesn't know."

D.O nodded twice, still looking down.

"Then what about hyung,Chan......."

"It's-it's only me."

Mr.Wu uttered.It's the first time he was been like this,Infront of his son.

D.O sighed. loudly.

"Was-was hyung also a-adopted ?"

"He-he is my real son...D.O yaaa"

He wants to shout, No he wants to cryout loud.Instead he chuckled...bitterly.

"Huh...Then I was just a business tool for you"

Mr.Wu panicked again for the second time.No,His son got it all wrong.His son is not a business tool.He was frightened that someday his son would leave him,after knowing the truth.Yes ,He acted like he doesn't care about him,because he doesn't want to attach to him.If he does, he can't let go his little son cause he loved him so much.That's why he wants to marry his son to Chanyeol.To keep his son beside him as long as he can.But he ed up all things by himself now ,without knowing.

"It's not like...."

"Stop.....stop appa"

Eventhough D.O knew it now that the person who infront of him is not his father, he still called him appa.Right, It's so hard to change.

"I'm tired, Please,I want to be alone "

Yes,it so much for today.How can his son endure this much?.So he nodded giving his son a space.

D.O turned around to go away from Mr.Wu's room.But he held on his step.Mrs.Wu is looking at both of them with a shocked face.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Though he saw his mom's shocked face,he couldn't think anything else.D.O was shocked at the sudden news. So he went out the house.He is at the gate and he met Kris.Kris smirked at his younger brother.

"Oh....What a dull face you have.Ahhh...."

Kris pretended to think.

"OH-oh sorry,I forgot,You had an official meeting with the father.Right?.So how was it? Who are you now? CEO? CO-C.....?"

"It's yours."

D.O said with an imotionless face.

"Ooops...."

Kris pretended like he was sad.

"I feel so sorry for you my little brother.I know how you feel right now.."

Kris said and snickered. D.O still is in the same face.

"Huh---my feels..Then tell me,Do you think that I am your little brother?"

Kris  chuckled at his brother.

"Mmm....within appearance You are short and I'm a tall one.So..........."

D.O cut him off with a bitter smile.

"Yeah.....probably."

That's the time Kris looked at his brother's face seriously.He is hiding something from him.

"D.O, what happened ?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Nothing.."

D.O said and walked away.Kris shouted at him. "YAh...WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

But he didn't get a reply.

"What's with him?"

He shrugged and went in to the house.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Y-Y-Yeobo"

Mr.Wu is with his wife right now.

"Xing-ah,what's that mean? Th-That D.O isn't my son.Is it true ? "

Mr.Wu only nodded at her.

Mrs.Wu felt like she was going to faint.She clunged her  husband's shirt tightly and Mr.Wu embraced her.

"It 's a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter