Chapter 08

Who Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

at "Seoul National Hospital".

Mr.Do and Kai are infront of the ICU ,sitting on a seat.Doctors, nurses, are going here and there.But they didn't care.Both of them in their own world.They can't believe what happened.Kai is shaking his leg neversly and biting his thumb.

"Kai....Uncle...how is he now?"

Kai stooped what he was doing and looked at the person who called him.It's Minsoek.He is a cop and the son of a Mr.Do's friend.

"Oh Minsoek hyung.You came."

Kai asked tiredly.

"Yes and if  I ask you again......how is Kyungsoo ?"

Kai shaked his head and both of them sighed together.

"Why did he go out late? Did he fight with you?"

Minsoek asked curiously.

"Maybe....."

"It's my fault..."

Both Kai and Minsoek looked at Mr.Do who is staring at the ICU.

"Uncle,It's not your......"

Kai was stopped with a sad chuckle from Mr.Do.He knows that  Mr.Do is hurt inside.He knows that he is regretting  now what he had told to Kyungsoo.But what can he do? Even he is not in a stable mind.

"Do you know Kai? He likes you so much from the start.After with the first meeting with you and your mother....he was always talking about you.How  you were look, how did you eat......"

Mr.Do recalled the memories of his son with a sad smile.Kai is almost crying with the sudden information about his ex-fiance.

"When-When he was In-in the middle school he fought with a rude boy.Huh-do you know why?"

Mr.Do looked at Kai with the same smile he had.Kai shook his head.How could he know anyway?They were not close that much...right...not still....

"For a photo of you.It was your first magazine as a dancing star.Huh-how silly he is? I scolded him for that but I didn't know what he felt.In those days I was angry with myself.I was the reason for breakdown of my own family.My wife,my elder son went out from my life.But-But as a coward I put all my anger on him.But-But he never complained".

For the first time on the day. Mr.Do shed tears.

"U-Uncle,What-What happened with aunty ?"

This time it was Minsoek who was silent  for a so much time.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The Past

"Se Jun -ah"

"Why?"

"I'm at hospital.Aren't you coming today? Our babies want to see their appa...."

"So what ? I can't come today."

"Don't say lik......"

"KYUNGRI!!!!!, I was in a meeting with Mr.Xi and it's very important for me.I will see them  later.So do......"

" Do You want money that much? More than your own sons ?"

"Kyungri..."

"TELL ME SE-JUN!!!!! DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR SONS ?"

"THEN CAN YOU FEED THEM BY YOURSELF...AH ?"

"Se--"

"You are agitating my anger Kyungri.Don't call me now.If you do that again, I won't ever see that bastards "

"Wh-wh-what did you say rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter