Chapter 07

Who Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KRIS!!!"

Chanyeol broke in to Mr.Wu's house like he owns that.

"Did you find D.O? Maybe he is at his frien....no I am his only friend....anyway,Did he call you?"

Chanyeol talked without a break.Kris shook his head and massaged his temple.

"Ch-Chanyeol-ah.please...please find my son.please find my little peanut.I can't live without him.please....you-you can do it right."

Mrs.Wu came towards Chanyeol and hugged him.

"Please....."

"Y-yeah o-o-moni.I'll find your little peanut.promise.I will find him."

He hugged her back.He eyed Mr.Wu.He is like a lifeless one,looking at far away.Then Chanyeol turned towards Kris.

"Hyung...."

"He found out, that-that I'm not his brother."

Chanyeol couldn't understand anything.What is Kris hyung trying to say?

"Wh...."

"D.O was-" Kris held his tears.

"D.O was adopted Chanyeol-ah"

He closed his face with his hands without giving a look to the stunned Yoda.

"D.O is hurt.He thinks he's all alone now.No.He can't fall down like this.He can't lose easily.I won't let him.I won't let you D.O"

"Hyung, let's go and find him."

Chanyeol said with a determined face.Kris nodded and both of them went to look for their missing dumb owl.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It's more than 6 hours.They are looking every corner of Seoul.Where's D.O ?After both buddies came out from the house door, they talked for a mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter