Chapter 06

Who Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On May 30 at Kai's house.

Alarm has disturbed to Kai's peaceful sleep.He stood up from the bed lazily and without minding his morning routine he walked towards the kitchen.

"Kyungsoo-ah..."

Silence.

"Kyungsoo-ah..,Where's my morning tea...".

He asked in a sleepy voice.There's no answer.Kai was going to sleep again.This time on the kitchen table.But when the memories of the last night came to his mind one by one , his sleep vanished away.

Kyungsoo is hurt, because of him, because of Mr.Do.Though he couldn't guess that what Mr.Do. told , he knew it was really hurt for the latter.

After one hour, he got dress for the school and walked out from his room.On the way he stopped at Kyungsoo's room.

"Kyungsoo-ah...Are you in there ?"

He held the handle of the door.To his surprize the door was opened.He poked his head into the room and looked around.But Kyungsoo was not there.

"Maybe he is already at the school." Kai thought.

Little did he know that Kyungsoo's school bag was in the room.

Baeksoak High school.

"Oppa,give me an autograph please ah..."

"Oppa you were cool on that programme."

"Oppa,why are you look so nurvers ?"

"Oppa,look at me please."

"Oppa........."

Kai was loosing his patience.Kyungsoo's phone is off.So he called Mr.Do.

"Uncle,It's me, Kai.."

"Yeah Kai, What's going on? Why did you call me?"

Mr.Do asked concerned.

"A.--ah-hah--mm-it's-it's nothing actually.But....mm...perhaps is Kyungsoo there? He was not at home in the morning.So....I thought he came to school early,But he is not here too."

Mr.Do was silent for a few seconds.

"Kai-ah,actually I- I had a drink last night and told him somethings that I shouldn't tell.So I think he is upset.He will come home soon.Don't worry.I will try to  talk to him.k"

"Oh-oh-okey uncle,then...."

Kai cut the call after talking with Mr.Do.

"Where's that little midget ?"

  He mumbled to himself.He was looking around to find his disired eyes until............

"KAIIIIIII......"

"OH!!!! You startled me.Why are you so loud ?".

Kai told while finding a way to calm down himself.

"YAH...NOW YOU SEE ME AS A SCREAMING GIRL ?"

Kai sighed and changed the subject.

"So....What are you doing here ?"

"I came to see my boyfriend.Why...?"

Krystal whispered to Kai's ear and giggled while looking at Kai.She seems cute.But Kai is so far away to notice that.  His fiance....no.....his ex-fiance is running around miles in this dancer's mind.

"Kai,are you there? YAH!!!!! You are ignoring me." Krystal shouted again.Now all the students and fangirls are looking at them.weirdly.

"Ahhh..tell me what you want Krystal?"

Kai glared at his girl.

"Let's go on a date tonight."

"I-I 'm so sorry Krystal.I can't.I'm busy today."

"You said that week ago.please go out with me.-ah,in the other hand,you have no any schedules today.I know ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter