Chapter 03

Who Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr.Wu's House.

"Hyung, do you want this ?"

"I won't"

"Hey! come on bro, It's delicious. Say aaah.."Chanyeol shoved a piece of chicken towards Kris's mouth.

"No, chicken is not my style."

But he ate it anyway.yep yep,chicken is not his whatever.

"YAH!!! YOU TWO" D.O dropped a fork on the table.

"Can't you wait for our parents? Aaaaaiisshh you greedy towers." 

"Then ,that means you admit that you are a shorty. Don't you?" Chanyeol chuckled at his own joke.D.O was so embarrassed.

"Whatever.."

Chanyeol started again.

"D.O, Why did you ask me that if I have a girlfriend or boyfriend? Why ? Do you like me?,It doesn't matter, tell me." Chanyeol smirked at him.

D.O gave him his biggest smile and within a second it turned into a dull face.

"In your dreams yoda.Not me , but that eye liner guy has a crush on you."

Kris was quiet for a moment, and eat again some chicken that Chanyeol gave him.

Chanyeol pouted .When D.O looked at him,he smiled again.

"Anyway, Don't give that smile you Yoda.You are weird today. D.O said annoyingly.

"Yep ,I'm weird."

"I thought th......."

"Shut up you Wi-Fi tower".

D.O cut off Kris.Chanyeol couldn't stop his laughter.It so funny to see this annoying brothers.

Kris gulped a chicken piece and looked at his brother angrily.

"Huh...Is that your new way  of mocking me?"

"Aniyaa, It's that eyeliner guy's way.I just copied him."

Kris is now like a red apple.Chanyeol looked at Kris and snickered again.Kris hyung has a crush on someone then.

"Y-Y-Yeah? Did he said that to me".

"Who is that Wi-Fi tower my baby?" asked Mrs.Wu coming towards them.

"Ommaaaaa I'm not a baby_"D.O was pissed off.

"Any way,what's that eyeliner boy's name?"D.O asked and Chanyeol pretended to think.

"Bacon_Or-Bo...."

"YAH,HE IS BAEKHYUN,NOT BACON".

Okward silence.D.O and Chanyeol looked at Kris like they so a ghost.And Kris drank a glass of water to calm down.Did he caught in red handed ?

Mrs.Wu was the one who cut the silence.

"Ok, enough with your fight babies. Let's eat.K?"

"OMMA"

"OMONI".Three babies said at the same time.

"Why?" Mrs.Wu mouthed and smiled.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After the dinner they all sat on the couch in the living room.

"Mmmmm..D.O yaaa."

Mr.Park bagan to talk.

"Yes uncle."

"Mmm..ugh..I have to tell you something.mmm Chanyeol and Your parents already know about this..."

"What is it uncle?"D.O asked curiously.He looked at Chanyeol and back to Mr.Park. Mr.Park smiled.

"Mmm....I would like to propose to you.hee..."

"Propose what?"

"To marry my son Chanyeol...."

"Every one were quiet.Kris looked at Chanyeol surprised.Why didn't Chanyeol tell him that he likes his brother.And Mr.Park talked again.

"Aaahhhh...I-I-I won't bother you.It's your choice anyway.Take time as much as you want.I will wa....."

"NO.."

D.O cut off Mr.Park.

"I will give my answer right now uncle"

Chanyeol was suprized.How D.O could be this fast.Perhaps ,D.O also has the same feeling towards him. But his bubbles of thoughts were vanished with the D.O's answer.

"I love him so much because he is my best friend uncle.But I won't marry him.I'm sorry."

With that D.O stood up and went to his room.

"D.O!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter