Chapter 9

My Personal Maid (Suga X Reader)

I locked myself in my room and cried silently under my blanket. I still could not believe what I heard. I heard a knock

"Saehyun? Are you okay?"

It is Yoongi who is knocking. I slowly walked to the door but I didn't open it. The knocking went even louder.

"Saehyun! Open up!"

I just cried and sit in front of the door with my back leaning on it. Just the thought of ignoring him hurts me so badly. The knocking stopped and it was became quiet.

"Saehyun... What's wrong..."

He was worried that I could tell from his voice that he is really concerned. I walked to my table and wrote a note before slotting it down the hole. The silence came back and I just opened the door slightly to see if Yoongi is around. He wasn't there anymore. I walked out after wiping my tears. This time I bumped into Sonyeon.

"Oh if it isn't the maid that Yoongi cared the most~" she folded her arms as she looked at me from head to toe.

"His taste is horrible. I look 10 times better than you," she bragged and I just walk past her when she said, "You better stay away from my oppa if you don't want to get fired. Apparently, Mrs Min treasures me so much that she is willing to do anything~"

I walked away, trying to ignore her.

Ever since that day, I tried my best to avoid Yoongi. All I did was obeying his commands of getting food. I tried not to talk to him as I served him. It's been 1 week since that encounter with Sonyeon and she has been coming here so often. I decided to take a break and headed to the pool. I sat on the beach chair and stared blankly.

Am I supposed to ignore him forever?

"There you are..."

I looked up and Yoongi stood in front of me. I wanted to get up and walk away when he grab my arm.

"Why aren't you talking to me like you used to?" He asked furiously.

"..." I tried to let go but his grip was so strong.

"What's wrong? You will never avoid me," his anger disappeared as he realized that I was struggling to free myself.

"...I am sorry..." I gave up freeing myself and just stood there with Yoongi still grabbing my arm.

"What happened..." his soft voice made me look at him. My tears rolled down, "I have to... ignore you... I'm sorry..."

"Why..." his eyes were flooding with tears and I held his arm, "that's the only way... to let me remain here... Your parents told me to ignore you if I don't want to get hurt... I know you are getting married..."

His eyes widened as tears rolled down. I wiped away his tears with my thumb and caressed his face, "I don't want to avoid you either... But I have no choice... Or else I will need to resign and leave..." He cried and I hugged him, "I promised you before... I will never leave your side... I don't want to break that promise... I want to see your face everyday..."

"Then don't ignore me..." He finally spoke after a few minutes. I looked at him, "oppa... I don't want to ignore you at all... I have no choice... I will lose my job if I don't listen to your parents... I won't be able to see you anymore..."

"Looks like you guys will never see each other again"

The both of us turned. To our horror, it was Sonyeon, holding up her phone.

"I have sufficient evidence to make you lose your job anyway~ bye~"

Yoongi went to give chase while I stood there, stunned.

Is this the end...