Chapter 12

My Personal Maid (Suga X Reader)

3 months has passed since that day I left the mansion. I constantly stayed indoors and hardly go out. Probably because I am lazy? But I am more of afraid. I don't want to feel hurt anymore and this place brings me happiness. There were many times I looked around the orphanage, many memories with Yoongi came back like it was yesterday. I wished he was here. Well, I am happy that I can stay at this orphanage and be happy again, be myself again. Watching these kids falling and getting back up on their feet makes me remember those moments when I could not stand up for myself and fight back to those who misunderstood me. I regretted so much to be honest, not fighting back and timidly obeying people's commands. Watching these kids teaches me a lesson and hence I started to become stronger emotionally.

"Yo Hoseok~" I gave Hoseok a bro hug. We were at a cafe, sipping Iced Americano at the corner of the cafe.

"I miss you hyung, in a bro way," he chuckled.

"I missed you too, in a bro way. Ain't gay," we laughed.

"Hyung, you became thinner..." Hoseok's smile disappeared.

I haven't been eating much ever since Saehyun left. I worked even harder to be a rapper and it was solely because she gave me the strength to work towards my own dreams.

"How is she..." I asked. My eyes were pretty swollen from the crying and he did not judge at all.

"She is fine..." He smiled a little, "just sometimes... She rather be alone..."

I looked down on my cup and Hoseok held my hand, "hyung... You still care about her... I am really happy..."

"Of course... I can't even forget about her..." I tried not to cry.

"Hyung... Whatever you do... Know what you really want... Not what your parents want... Follow your heart..."

"You're right..." I sighed and smiled a little, "thanks Hoseok... I needed that..."

"No problem~ I am always your angel and your hope~"

"Just that I am not gay."

We laughed again.

"So... When is the..."

"It's 2 weeks from now..." I sighed.

"Oh... You're not gonna... invite her?"

"No... I don't want her to get hurt..."

"I see..."

"Well... I gotta go... My mom kept calling me..."

"Alright then, rest well..."

"Saehyun eonnie! Can you teach me how to dance?" A little girl came to me.

It's been nearly 2 weeks and Hoseok has come back a bit more often than he used to. I looked at her with a smile.

"Sure~"

There was a dance studio in this orphanage and I brought her there. We dance together. We giggled as we danced then I heard a knock sound.

"Eo? Hoseok oppa," I was surprised. I thought he had work.

"Hey~"

The little girl danced alone while the two of us sat at a corner.

"Do you miss Yoongi hyung?" He asked.

"...Why do you suddenly ask?" I was a little upset.

"Yoongi hyung.... He is getting married..."

"I know..."

"You do?"

I nodded and showed him a text I received. He sent it when I woke up.

"I am getting married! In 2 weeks!"

To be honest, I could tell that the message wasn't from Yoongi. I know he is never happy that he is being forced to married.

"That's not Yoongi..."

"I know... It's that Sonyeon..."

"I am going for the wedding... You can choose not to go... If it's for your own good..."

"...I guess I will not go..."

"Suit yourself then," the wedding is in the afternoon but I didn't want to go, probably because I can't face him. I haven't really been eating and I have been just dancing and dancing all the time.

"Eonnie. Where is Hoseokkie oppa going?"

"Somewhere~" I forced a smile.

Deep inside, I was crying. I really want to see him so badly yet I don't have the courage to even go to his wedding. I went to my room and just hugged my knees.

Am I practically torturing myself?

The wedding ceremony will be starting and everyone was excited and enthusiastic, especially that fake Sonyeon. I have been thinking and thinking of what to do. I kept remembering those words Hoseok said

"Follow your heart"

I wasn't really sure but I have decided what I intended to do.

The ceremony started and I stood in front of everyone, waiting for Sonyeon to come in. Her sarcastic face really annoys me and no one actually noticed that my expression was rather, unpleasant. I did not hold her hand when she stood next to me.

"Is Miss Jeon Sonyeon, willing to marry Mr Min Yoongi, in any face of challenges ahead?"

"Yes, I do!"

I rolled my eyes and the priest looked at me, "Is Mr Min Yoongi, willing to marry Miss Jeon Sonyeon, in any face of challenges ahead?"

There was a silence

"A friend of mine told me, that I should follow my heart. I have been thinking for a while... I finally decided what I intended to do..."

I took off the veil and snatched the bouquet from Sonyeon and ran out of the ceremony hall. Hoseok smiled and ran along. Everyone was stunned and Sonyeon was raging.

"WHAT THE !"