Final Chapter

My Personal Maid (Suga X Reader)

I ran with all my might with Hoseok who gave me directions to where I finally decided to go. I stood in front of the orphanage and took a deep breath. I never ran so much in my life but it was alright.

"You can do it, hyung. I believe in you. Good luck," Hoseok looked at me, flashing his hopeful smile. I smiled back, "thank you."

I knocked the door and went in. All the children were looking at me in confusion. The headmistress came, "Who are you looking for, sir?"

"May I know where is Saehyun?" I asked, panting.

"Ah, You have to find her yourself," she smiled.

I was staring out at the field, feeling as though my soul has left my body. I thought, I wonder how is he now...

"How is who?"

I just shrugged and replied, "Yoongi..." My eyes widened as I recognised this voice. I turned and suddenly, tears started flooding my eyes. Yoongi was standing there, smiling at me. I was so stunned that I cannot even speak. I started sobbing. He walked to me and hugged me tightly, "What's wrong baby girl?" I just cried and tightened the hug, "I miss you..."

He smiled warmly, "don't cry baby girl... I finally get to see you... After so long..."

"What happen to your wedding?" I asked, as I realised he was wearing a tuxedo.

"I just ran away."

He showed me the veil he was holding, along with a bouquet. "I want you to be my bride instead."

I was shocked and he explained, "I didn't want to marry that fake at all. I want to marry you instead. I want to take you everywhere we go. You are my medicine to cure my lunatic side. You are my everything... Will you marry me?"

I grinned and nodded, "I do..."

We placed our foreheads with each other and snuggled. He tilted his head and kissed me warmly.

"WAAAAAAAAAH PRINCE CHARMING HAS KISSED SAEHYUN THE PRINCESS!"

I almost forgot that everyone was watching. I looked at him and snuggled on his chest, embarrassed that everyone has been watching.

"Come on, let's go."

"To where?"

"The church."

We came and apparently the guests were still inside, just confused as ever. He put the veil over my head and handed me the bouquet. We held hands together and walked in. Everyone gasped as they watched us walking together, hand in hand.

"Why did you bring her here!" Sonyeon practically shouted.

"Get out," he pushed Sonyeon to one side and we stood in the middle.

"What!?"

"I will not marry you, and I never will," he glared at her and she cursed, "I HOPE YOU S WON'T LAST FOREVER! DON'T REGRET!" She ran away.

We looked at each other and Mrs Min came.

"Yoongi..."

"Mom... I don't care what is in your mind... I want to marry her.. I am serious. I don't care if she is a maid, I mean was. I don't care if she doesn't have a family. I want to give her all the love she deserve."

Instead of being angry, she smiled, "I am proud that you have grown up, my son." She looked at me and held my hands, "I am sorry that we kicked you out... Will you ever forgive us?" I nodded and she said, "I will hand my son over to you. Don't ever hurt his feelings."

"I won't," I promised. The ceremony continued.

"Mr Min Yoongi, do you take Miss Kim Saehyun as your wife?" The priest asked.

"Yes I do," he smiled and held my hand.

"How about you?" The priest looked at me with a smile. I nodded, "Yes I do..."

"You may kiss the bride."

Yoongi and I faced each other after all the vows. He smiled and kissed my lips deeply

"I love you. And I will always love you."

~The End~