Chapter 2

My Personal Maid (Suga X Reader)

The next day, I moved in to the mansion and changed to my uniform, starting the day again with working. It was 6a.m when I arrived the mansion. I started cleaning and arranging the living room before cooking breakfast. I was still puzzled about what Mrs Min said about Yoongi wanting me to do the cooking for the rest of my job. I just shook my head and continue what I do. 

"You are early..." 

A man's voice came and I turned, nearly shocked to see Yoongi leaning against the door frame. He was staring at me and I dropped the soup ladle that I was holding. We both wanted to pick up the ladle at the same time when his hand softly touched mine by accident. My heart started beating fast out of nowhere and I quickly moved my hand back. He picked it up for me and I thanked him. He watched me cook and I felt uncomfortable, to be frank. It feels weird to be supervised when you were doing the right thing.

He walked away after a while and I heaved a sigh of relief.

Great... I can cook comfortably now...

I thought of boiling the soup for a while and went to make some deluxe breakfast for the family. Arranging all the utensils by myself, I realized I was the only maid who is working.

Maybe they are not here yet...

I placed all the plates neatly on the dining table and covered them with a lid. I headed to the master's room and knocked on the door lightly, the master came out.

"Good morning Master, breakfast is ready," I bowed and he smiled, "we will be down soon~"

I walked towards the young master's room and was hesitant to knock on it. I breathed in deeply and was about to knock it when the door automatically opened. I jumped as Yoongi stared at me.

"Y-Young Master... Breakfast is ready..." I was blushing really hard because he apparently was not wearing his shirt and I tried my best to avoid looking at his body. I bowed and walked away quickly while slapping myself awake.

What the hell was that... Argh my cheeks are burning...

I was cleaning the living room as the rich family have their breakfast. Soon, they were done. Apparently during weekdays, both the master and mistress will be heading out to work which means... There is only you and the young master in this huge mansion. I did my job in doing all the cleaning when Yoongi appeared out of nowhere again. I startled a little.

"Hello Young master..." I was feeling really shy and he just walked to me. I backed away as he walked but I end up falling onto the couch.

"What's your name..." He whispered in my ears.

"M-My name is Saehyun...." I replied cowardly. I have never felt this shy and my heart was beating so fast.

"Nice name... Mine is Yoongi... You can call me that... It feels weird being called Young Master..."

"A-Alright..."

"But not in front of my parents... Just when we are alone..."

"Y-Yes..." I was stuttering so much because my heart was gaining speed. I could hardly breathe and Yoongi finally stood up. I sat down on the couch and arranged my uniform. Looking down at my thighs, Yoongi grabbed a Lace Hair Band and placed it on your head. You looked up and realized his cheeks were rather pink. He looked away and walked to his room.

I finally get to breathe and then I got up from the comfy couch. I watched Yoongi walking to his room and just remembered that I didn't get to read the contract when i signed up to be a maid here. I wanted to go and read it but the other maids have arrived.

"Hello~" Jihye smiled at me and I greeted her back. She then asked, "What are you doing here?" I was confused by what she mean but I just replied back, "I was just cleaning up the place..."

"Shouldn't you be with Yoongi instead of standing around here?" The chief maiden walked to me and I eyed her, "Huh?"