Chapter 11

My Personal Maid (Suga X Reader)

I woke up by the rays of sunlight that shot through the curtains. I squinted my eyes and scratched my head. I felt the bed was empty and turned, only to find an empty spot. I got up quickly and went to Saehyun's room.

Unfortunately, she wasn't there. I sighed with disappointment and found a note on the table. I read it...

"To: Yoongi oppa

Thank you for the past 2~3 months, taking care of me and bringing me to explore the world.

Remember... When we first met? It was rather awkward but I felt like the luckiest girl in the world when we became a thing. It brings me so much joy and I enjoyed every moment we spent together. If only we could spend more time together... I want to spend more time with you but yeah... I am being fired... I felt that I was only bringing you more trouble... I'm sorry, I can't be there for you anymore...

Take care of yourself okay? Don't ever skip your meals... Don't ever cry... Don't ever go nuts... No matter what, I will still love you even if we are now distanced away...

Thanks for all the love and care you give... I will never forget you, Min Yoongi...

Thank you for everything... And I love you...

~Saehyun"

My tears smudged some of the pen writings and I placed the letter on my heart. To be honest, ever since she came, I felt my days have been getting brighter and better... But all thanks to Sonyeon, I can't see Saehyun anymore. I wanted to look for her but I kept getting dragged to meeting Sonyeon's parents. I tried to drag this marriage as long as I could to find Saehyun. Of all the girls I have met, she was the one I truly loved the most. I want to see her again...

Why didn't you wake me up to say our goodbyes... More importantly... Where are you... I miss you...

I finally came back to where I actually belong, the orphanage. I opened the door and was greeted by all the adorable kids whom I showed lots of care for.

"I am back, children," I tried to sound happy.

"Saehyun noona you are back!"

"Saehyun eonnie I missed you!"

All the kids hugged my legs and I smiled. At least I won't be alone, I still have these kids. I then turned and saw a male figure standing at the door. It was my really best friend, Hoseok. We have been staying together in the orphanage and know each other for nearly 20 years. He smiled and nodded.

"Yaaaaaaaaa catch the ball!"

We were both sitting at the field, under a huge tree. We leaned on the tree trunk and watched the kids play

"So... You got fired, huh..." Hoseok mumbled.

"...yeah..." I looked down.

To be honest, this maid job was Hoseok's idea because he knew I always wanted to try working on the outside world instead of staying in the orphanage. I couldn't thank him enough if you ask me.

"Haiz... It's my fault..." he pouted.

"No it's not... It's just... I met the love of my life... But now we are separated... I guess it's for our own good... There's no way he will love someone like me..."

"You're wrong..." He looked at me.

"What?" I turned.

"Look, he is from a rich family. He will be forced to marry someone who he does not love. You are lucky that you are loved by him. He texted me quite often, telling me how happy he was that I told you about this job and that he never regretted loving you."

I just looked up to the sky and my tears flowed down, "I am just afraid I am not good enough for him.. I don't even have a family..."

"He doesn't see that in you. He too was afraid actually... That he might hurt you and all that... He had some mental issues that he had to consume pills to stabilize himself."

"...So that's the pills he was consuming..."

"Yes... Do you regret knowing him that he is such a person who needs pills to control him? More importantly, do you regret leaving the house?"

"...I don't know..."

"Well... I don't know how to help you... But all I can say is that... Follow your own heart..."

He got up and played along with the kids. I stared in a distance and sighed