Chapter 1

My Personal Maid (Suga X Reader)

"Ding Dong~"

I stood outside a large mansion, amazed by how big a mansion is because I have never seen one in my life. Someone spoke through a microphone from the door bell, "Who is this?"

"I am Kim Saehyun. I am the new maid that will be working here!" I replied with a cheerful voice. The doors were unlocked and I walked in. I entered the mansion and met the mistress of the family. 

"You must be Mrs Min! Good afternoon!" I greeted and bowed 90°. She smiled, "You have a lot to learn. I hope you will get used to it soon. You can go find the chief maiden if you need any help or you can personally find me if you have any queries. Let Jihye give you a tour around the mansion before you change to your uniform." I nodded and a maid came to me, "Hi I am Jihye. I will be touring you around!"

We walked around the mansion together when we stopped in front of a room.

"This room belongs to the young master, Yoongi. Be careful, he is really hard to deal with..." she warned me. I was tilting my head, unsure why she is warning me.

"Young Master might throw tantrum any time and he is always very demanding to get things done quickly. He doesn't like it if anyone enter his room especially when he is busy... never wake him up, or you will be attacked by all his cursing... there was once when a maid wanted to wake him up but he went to insult her and she end up quitting her job because she felt really hurt. I hope you won't be the next one. That's why mistress is getting another maid to take over."

"I see... I will watch out, I guess..." I haven't seen how he looked like throughout the day. I changed to my uniform which is a maid costume a cosplayer would wear. Looking into the mirror, I actually find the uniform quite cute and surprisingly fits me. I did all the chores that I was asked to do and the chief maiden wanted me to make dinner for the family. I went to the kitchen and just started cooking. As I was boiling the soup, a man came in and looked at me from head to toe, "Who are you?" You almost got shocked and replied, "I am the new maid here..."

"I see..." All he did was opening the fridge to get a bottle of water and left after that. 

Once dinner was served, I finally get to rest. The family tasted what I cooked and I was holding my breath, hoping they would like it. I thought my cooking will be horrible but surprisingly, they seemed to enjoy it. My eyes were on the young master.

He doesn't seemed as scary as Jihye described... Maybe it's just me who is okay with him...

I went to wash the dishes and that man appeared again. "Here's my plate..." I nodded and took the plate from him.

So this is how Young master Yoongi is like...

His cold eyes gave me chills and I quickly wash up the plates. Putting back all the plates at where they were originally at, I went to change back to my clothes and placed the uniform in my bag.

"Saehyun?"

The mistress came. I stood up straight immediately.

"Did you cook the dinner?" She questioned and I nodded.

"We all enjoyed the meal~ Yoongi seemed to really like it! You can continue to work tomorrow onwards~ my dear son used to not eat anything the maids cook and usually eats cup noodles for all his meals. However, this is the first time after so long, I see him eating and enjoying the food very much. Maybe you can cook more often?" She smiled. I was really happy to hear that comment, "I will cook more often! Thank you for your compliment!"

"By the way, it's Yoongi who requested you to cook all the meals for him," she just left after a soft chuckle. I was left standing there, "Say what now?"