Chapter 5

My Personal Maid (Suga X Reader)

We both had kimbab together after so much convincing from Yoongi because I haven't eaten anything since breakfast.

"Don't you ever skip your meals," he pouted. I looked down quickly at the plate, trying to hide my burning cheeks. He giggled and I looked up, "Why are you giggling?"

"Because... You are so cute~" he complimented and my cheeks went even more red.

"I am not..." I denied about my looks but he shook his head, "You are really cute... I am not lying..."

"T-Thank You..." I ate my kimbab. It was an awkward silence for a while before he spoke again, "I am quite curious. Why did you want to be a maid? You look smart."

"I don't know to be honest... I just wanna work and earn enough money for a living..." I shrugged as I finished up my food.

"You can't find a job outside?"

"I preferred doing something that I am good at... Which is cooking and doing house chores... Doing all these reminds me of the orphanage..."

"You came from an orphanage?"

Why did I mention about that...

I tried to change the topic, "I would love to keep working here..."

I can tell that she just changed the topic...

I decided not to further ask about it so I just smiled, "I hope you are happy working here."

She smiled and went to wash up the plates.

All the maids have already been sent home for the night and I was the only one who stayed because I signed the contract which meant I, as Yoongi's personal maid, will have to be here as he might ask for anything anytime.

"Saehyun," he called out and I turned, "Yes, Young Ma- I mean... Yoongi..."

"I mean... You can add an oppa at the back. Sounds more nicer, ya know," he chuckled and I blushed, "Yoongi... oppa?"

"Yep~ that's sound better~ anyways... My parents won't be home till... Midnight. We should spend some time together~" he flashed his gummy smile and I blushed again, "S-Spend some time?"

"Yeah. Like some bonding time. I wanna get to know you," he looked so determined to scoop up every history of mine but I could not reject that because I have to admit, I want to know more about him too.

"By the way," he was about to leave the kitchen. I looked at him and he pointed at my dress, "You can wear something comfortable instead of this. It will be weird if you keep wearing that. I am pretty sure you need to at least wash it."

I nodded and went back to my room. I wore something comfortable, like a shirt and a pair of quarters. I went to wash up my dress and hang it up at the backyard of the mansion. I looked up to the sky

Wow... The sky is beautiful.. The stars sure shone really brightly...

"Just like you..."

I nearly jumped when I heard Yoongi who was walking behind me.

"Yoongi oppa... when were you here?" I asked and he just chuckled, "When you looked up."

He walked and sat down on the wooden floor, patting a spot for me to sit. I just sat down and looked up. We chatted for a while and got to know each other. Soon, we became closer after a nearly 2 hours of endless chat.

"You wanna play some video games?" He asked and I just tilted my head, responding, "I don't know how..."

"Don't worry, it's easy! Come, let me show you."

He escorted me to his room but I did not really enter in.

"Hey, no worries. You have authority to enter my room. Now that we are pretty close friends :)"

I smiled a little and entered. He closed the door and handed me a game console. We spent an hour gaming together and laughing for the mistakes we make as we play. It is 11:46PM by the time we complete a game together. We high five each other but we looked away nearly immediately, realizing that we are actually being too close.

I cleared my throat, "I shall head back to sleep..."

"G-Good night then..." He stuttered a little and I replied back, "Good night then..."