Chapter 3

My Personal Maid (Suga X Reader)

"Shouldn't you be with Yoongi instead of standing around here?"

I was really confused, "What do you mean?"

"Yeah... You shouldn't be the one doing the cleaning..." Jihye said seriously.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't tell me you didn't read your contract properly," Jihye was stunned. I was getting worked up with the confusion, "I never get to read..."

"You are his personal maid," the chief maiden said and I was shocked to the point, my jaw dropped.

"Say what now!?" I exploded.

"Saehyun, you are his personal maid, meaning only you can serve him and not us. Meaning you only have to do anything Young Master tells you to do...." Jihye explained and I felt my head was getting dizzy as my vision got fuzzy. It was too much for me to handle. I walked to the hallway and nearly stumbled my way

Personal Maid!? You mean like a slave? What!?

I thought of taking a break in a room that I get to used for resting but I felt someone was inside and when I opened, it was Yoongi, looking through my things.

"H-Hey!" I rushed to the bag he was carrying and snatched it, "You know the meaning of privacy?" 

"I am the young master so I have all kinds of power in these mansion," he said with his husky voice.

"But still! Privacy much?" I shouted and he pushed me to the nearest wall, "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PRIVACY UNDER MY DICTIONARY!"

I was shocked that I literally froze. He realized that I got scared and immediately apologize before rushing to his room. I fell into my knees after he was gone

D-Did he just shouted at me...

I couldn't imagine that his voice can be this loud. I thought he was a sweet guy but maybe I was wrong...

I got back to my room after realizing that I nearly scared the hell out of that maid.

Why couldn't I control this fking temper of mine... gah where are my pills....

I went to my wardrobe and took out a box. Opening it, a dozen of bottles awaited. I took one of it out and ate my pills.

I gotta control myself... I need to calm myself down...

I finally got up and cleaned up my room. Tidying my dress, I sat down on my bed.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PRIVACY UNDER MY DICTIONARY!"

Those words kept playing in my mind as it replays the loudness of his voice. I didn't dare to face him now. The next few days, I tried to avoid him as much as possible. I could guess that he actually knew that I was afraid of him and avoiding him. I was resting in my room when someone knocked on my door. I got up and opened it, stunned. Yoongi was standing right before me. I tried to close the door as fast as I can but he managed to stop the door with his foot.

"Go away!" I shouted but he wouldn't budge.

"I'm sorry..." He was sort of trembling and I could hear it from his voice.

"I'm sorry that I shouted at you... stop avoiding me..." he repeated and I did not know what to do.

Should I let him in... but I dun know if he really mean what he said...

Right when I was lost in thoughts, he pushed the door and I nearly fell. He closed the door behind him and I was shivering, afraid that he might hit me.

"...Saehyun..." He called out and I snapped out of my daydream.

"W-What..." I stuttered with my back facing him.

"Will you forgive me... I didn't mean to shout at you..."

Just sound mad Saehyun... maybe he won't bother you anymore if you did that...

I took a deep breath and said something opposite from what I intended to respond, "I don't know..."

He stood closer and I could feel it because the scent of him got stronger.

"What should I do to get you to forgive me..." he asked softly, nearly sounding like whispers. It's the first time I feel the softness of him but I should not be giving in.

What if he shouts at me again...