Chapter 10

My Personal Maid (Suga X Reader)

I grabbed Sonyeon's wrist and turned her around.

"Give me your phone..." I growled.

"Erm no. Hahaha you dumb? Why would I give my phone when I have a golden chance of marrying you once I get rid of your "personal maid"?" She laughed. My knuckles were tightening that my veins are popping up.

"I SAID GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!"

"I SAID GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!"

I heard a loud shout from the mansion before a glass break. My eyes widened in horror as I jumped by the sound of the glass breaking. I ran into the mansion, seeing Yoongi's fist being put out, the broken glass window awaits. Sonyeon's eyes were widened to the point her eyeballs might fall off anytime. I looked at Yoongi's fist that was bleeding.

"Yoongi oppa!" I ran to him and hugged him from the back, "What are you doing!?" He did not reply at all. Sonyeon suddenly smirked and took a photo of us.

"Hah... Now I have one more... See ya then~ I will be waiting at the night tonight to see the drama of you leaving~" she ran off. Yoongi wanted to give chase but I just kept hugging him from the back, not wanting to let him go.

"LET GO!" He growled but I refused to. My eyes were flooding with boiling tears. He freed himself and walked away. I cried, watching him go.

I stomped to Sonyeon's guest room and snatched her phone.

"Hey hey~ you can never guess my lock pad number so don't think about it~" she smirked and I was about to throw her phone to the wall.

"I dare you to. It's not like I am not prepared for this," she folded her arms. I threw the phone at her instead and she yelped in pain.

"What do you exactly want!" I roared.

"Get rid of her," she lied down in her bed.

"Don't you ever think about it!" I slapped her and she looked at me.

"YOU ARE NOTHING LIKE HER. SO NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, I WILL NEVER LIKE YOU. NOT EVEN 0.01% OF YOU!"

I barged out of her room and walked away. I saw Saehyun hugging her knees, sitting on the floor. 

"Saehyun..."

She held my hand and pulled me to my room. I walked to my closet and took out the box of pills. I didn't care whether Saehyun would judge... I just ate a pill and she treated my wound.

"What pills are those..." Saehyun asked.

"...You don't have to know... Judge me all you want... I am a failure..." I looked away.

"...I will never judge you..." her voice cracked, "I know you are doing everything you can to secure me... I know... But... You don't have to... I feel I am making your life even more harder..."

"No... Don't Ever think that way..." I broke down and cried. She held my hand and wiped my tears, "don't cry.... You look better when you smile.."

"I don't want to lose you... I don't want to make any mistakes..." I hugged her and she cried too, "please stop crying... I feel really bad... Please..."

I stayed by his side till night time when his parents came home. I looked at the door and then to Yoongi who was asleep in my embrace. I don't want to let go of him yet. It's not the time yet...

I then heard a shout for my name.

"KIM SAEHYUN! COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!"

That's when I know, I am officially in trouble but I didn't care. Yoongi woke up by the sound of Mrs Min.

"...they came home?" He asked and I nodded. He held my hand, "let's go down together..."

"...okay..."

We walked out together before letting go of our hands. I walked down the stairs and stood in front of Mrs Min.

"I can't believe what I just saw!" She exclaimed angrily and pointed at Sonyeon, "You slapped Sonyeon?"

I looked at Sonyeon whose face had a red spot. I was horrified that she framed me, "I didn't!"

"Stop lying... You slapped me..." she acted innocent in front of everyone and I hated how fake she was.

"You are the one who should stop lying!"

Everyone looked up the stairs where Yoongi was walking down.

"She is trying to ruin my relationship with Yoongi," Sonyeon pretended and I got really angry. Yoongi placed his hand on my shoulder while looking at Sonyeon.

Mrs Min actually believed it after Sonyeon showed photos of me and Yoongi together.

"How dare you! I gave you the job to take care of my son! Not to let you seduce him!"

"Mom!" Yoongi shouted.

"You're fired!" Mr Min added on and Yoongi looked at him, "Dad! She is innocent!"

"Yoongi... It's okay..." I grabbed his arm, "really..."

He realized that my tears were rolling down, "What do you mean it's okay.... You are clearly innocent...."

"I'm fine..." I tried not to cry and went back to my room to pack up. Yoongi followed behind and hugged me tightly, "please don't go..."

"I don't want to either... If it is to make your parents not angry... I guess this is the best way..."

I write down my number on a piece of note and handed it to him.

"If you wanna hang out sometimes... You can call me..." I tried so hard not to break down.

"Can you stay for one last night... In my room?"

"....sure..."

We slept together and I could not sleep. Probably because I might never see him again. I looked at the time

4:12AM

I looked back at Yoongi who was sleeping peacefully. I pecked on his lips softly with tears rolling down. I got up quietly and went to get my stuff. I wrote down a note before leaving quietly.

Sonyeon was in the living room.

"Hah I expected that you will leave at this timing."

I ignored her and went to the door.

"Hey . I am talking here," she folded her arms.

"Take good care of Yoongi oppa... If you hurt him, I will never forgive you..."

"Blah blah yea yea," she rolled her eyes. I left the mansion and looked at it one last time.

"Goodbye... Min Yoongi... Thank you for everything...."