Chapter 8

My Personal Maid (Suga X Reader)

2 months has passed and each day is like an adventure because Yoongi would bring me out to play but of course he knows that I need to work. We secretly go out for dates and I really enjoyed myself whenever I am with him. We became even closer than ever each day

One morning, I was cleaning the kitchen when Jihye came

"Hey! You seemed really close with the young master now," she said

"I mean... I am his personal maid... And yeah.." Her face darkened, "stay away from him if possible... The master's friend is bringing guests here and you will not like it."

"What do you mean?" I was really confused.

"Just stay away from him before you get hurt..." she walked away. I blinked blankly before heading to Yoongi's room.

"Hi oppa," I smiled and he chuckled, "kitten~ come here~ close the door."

I obeyed his words and closed the door behind me before walking to sit next to him on the couch.

"It's been 2 months, yeah?" He smiled and I looked at him. Yoongi patted his lap, signalling me to lie on it. I laid on his lap and he my long hair, pull a strand gently.

"Yeah... 2 months of being together," I smiled warmly as I turned to face him. He chuckled and I felt his smile disappeared, "I don't want this to end..." he mumbled softly and my eyebrow raised a little, "is everything okay, daddy?"

"Hm? Yeah. Don't worry about me, baby girl," he reassured me. Just then...

"Yoongi! We are home~"

I quickly sit up and adjusted my dress. We both looked at each other

Aren't they usually home late?

We both went out of the room and I followed behind Yoongi. My eyes widened as I see an unfamiliar girl together with Yoongi's parents.

"Yoongi~ Sonyeon is here to see you," his mom sounded excited.

"Hey Yoongi~" the unfamiliar girl waved with enthusiasm. I looked at Yoongi and realized he was frowning. His parents went back to their room but his father called me in as well. I entered their room and they asked me to close the door. I did as they command before standing in front of them.

"Saehyun, one of the maids have told us that you are very close with our son," Mr Min spoke with a strict voice. My eyes widened once again.

"We have to ask you to stay away from him," Mrs Min looked at me, eyes filled with a regretful vibe.

"What do you mean?" I asked after a short silence. I was shivering a little, my heart feeling uneasy.

"That lady you saw, she is marrying Yoongi," she admitted. I was so shocked that my eyes were about to flood with boiling tears.

Are my ears deceiving me? Is he lying to me?

I tried to hold my tears.

"We know that you are really close with him but for your own sake, please stay away from him if possible if you don't want to get hurt..."

"You will have to choose. Losing your job or Ignoring him," Mr Min looked at me seriously and I had no choice. I could not possibly just quit. My love for Yoongi is too much that I can't even leave his side. I just bowed and left the room.

I watched my parents bringing Saehyun to their room. I had that strange feeling. I have been forced to bring that witch to the garden area. Sonyeon waved her hand on my face and I looked at her.

"Hey~ Wanna chat?" She smiled but I frowned, "What do you want?"

"Look, I don't care about that previous maid that got fired. All I know is that you are free and I can catch your heart."

"Save your flirting because I ain't interested in you," I growled and she laughed, "How funny~ we are marrying anyway~ so no matter how many times you try to convince your parents, it will never work."

"You are only going to get hurt..." I glared at her and she just laughed again, "You're so funny~"

"I am serious, you ..."

"Serious or not, I give no ," she glared back, "Why are you so worked up anyway? Can't let go of the runaway maid?"

"She is already out of my mind. Stop mentioning her," I grabbed her collar angrily.

"Then who is in your mind? That maid who was with you just now?" She folded her arms and my fist was held in the air.

"What? I hit a bullseye? I see~ I shall tell your mom to fire her if it means to get your attention~ oh even better, I will hurt her till you beg me," she smirked like some devil.

"Don't you dare hurt her!" I slapped her and left the garden to the mansion when I accidentally bumped into Saehyun.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to bump into you," I held her shoulders and pushed her slightly when I realized that her eyes were watery

"Are you crying?" I was surprised and she just ran away to her room.