Chapter 8

Sparks in the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Where are you?"
"In the office."
"You're working?" You can hear the suriprised and worriness in Yuri's voice.
"Yeah. I need to, Two weeks of my absence got the company slack some sales. The BOD called me." Jessica sigh and put her pen down the table.
"Oh, Are you.... okay?" Jessica smiled.
"I am baby, You don't have to worry. really."
a sigh was heard on the other side. "Okay, Did you bring along the bodyguards?"
"Yes. They were outside of the store." 
"That's good. Call me if you need anything, Okay?"
"Okay, Seobang. Love you."
"Love you too. bye." Speaking of Bodyguards, it was weird that she have bodyguards where ever she is going but she knows Yuri is being herself and paranoid like her. So Jessica didn't mind the bulky man trailing along with her.
Jessica pick her pen again, piles of folders she was still need to finish because of her absence, she wishe that there's no problem will going to happened again so her work will be finished fast. She was now slowly taking the step of fixing herself and probably facing ahead more of twist and turns in her life.
---
The man scan the area of the restaurant to find someone he had partnered with. He spotted him seated in the right corner of the resraurant getting his attention.
The man smiled at him and sat in the opposite side of him.
"Are you Mr. Richmond?" 
"Yeah, and you are Mr. Anderson?"
"Yeah. I'm Christian Anderson." He streached his hand for a handshake preventing his self for scratching his already allergic skin. 
"So, According to your proposal Mr. Anderson, I will going to let Ms. Jung see this and give you her feedback." Mr. Richmond smiled and closed the folders placing his hands on top of  the closed lid "Let's talk about your business, Mr. Anderson."
He smiled "Sure"
---
"Baby, I'm home!"
"In the kitchen, Seobang!" Yuri took off her cardigan and shoes placing it in the side and put her cardigan in the arm of the sofa before she strode in the kitchen area where she saw her love cooking a food. It's surprising, It smells good not the usual burnt food Jessica cooked before. It makes Yuri's stomach growled when the smell of korean dish Yuri familiarize.
"What are you cooking, hmm?" Yuri hug her waist and tilt her head to reach her lover's cheek, giving her a kiss. Jessica smiled to it then gather her posture back in front of the pan.
"Your favorite." Yuri was touched and was about to cry seeing her lover cooking for her. Jessica's cooking wasn't that good but somehow it was edible to eat. Yuri was happy cause she didn't saw Jessica sulking in the sofa anymore like usually she did and maybe, This was her doctor adviced to her as a step for bringing herself back though she still worried at Jessica sometimes.
"Mhmm.. It smells good." Jessica turned off the stove then proceed to put the food into two bowls "Please don't discriminate my poor cooking skills." Jessica placed one bowl  in front of Yuri and the other for her. Yuri chuckled picking up her spoon then began to devour it. Yuri was hungry from all the final touch they had and Jessica's home made bulgogi was the best dish Yuri eaten for all of her life. She doesn't care at all, but she is sure it's not bad at what Jessica imagine.
"How is it?" Jessica hadn't touched her food yet she just watched Yuri feasting out. 
"Why don't you try it? It taste good." Jessica look down, she don't know if it's Yuri was lying to her just to make her feel better but anyway, she took a spoonful of her food and chewed it. 
It didn't taste bad. Jessica tilt her head as an approval then shove another mouthful of bulgogi.   After the lovely food they had eaten, Jessica and Yuri was in the living room talking. Yuri was circling her arms in the waist of the girl as she stared down at girl she called her life. Jessica reached to tuck Yuri's hair behind her ear then slowly, rest her head on the latter's shoulder.
"Do you have a schedule tomorrow?"
"Yeah, photoshoot for the movie poster" She found a special place in the crook of Jessica's neck settling herself there "It'll only took two hours then it's over. What time will you meet Dr. Miller?'
"at 2pm" she run her fingers at the raven locks of the tanned making Yuri closed her eyes but don't have a plan in falling asleep. 
"I'll accompany you, Still going to work tomorrow?"
"Yeah.. coping up with the cosmetics.." 
"How's it by the way?"
"Doing well..." Jessica traced the nose bridge of Yuri staring straight ahead, her point finger stop then playfully pinched her nose a way of showing her affection towards the tanned woman. Yuri caught the naughty fingers then bought to her lips and kissed it. 
"Sica-ah..."
"Hmmm?"
"Are you okay now?" Grazing up to look in her eyes, Yuri recieve by a slight smile.
"I will be alright, Yuri.. I'm sorry for all the burden that I caused you." Yuri shakes her head.
"It's not your fault, I'm the one who should say sorry to you cause I didn't do my own responsibility as your fiancé I should be protecting you and taking care of you but I let someone hurt you..."
"Yuri, No. You never dissapoint me, baby. You were the best partner for me because even if you are busy and tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter