Chapter 3

Sparks in the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     
[Article] Creative Director of Blanc and Eclare Jessica Jung and Actress Kwon Yuri seen kissing in the parking lot of the Actress Agency. It happened at May 26 @ 13:55 pm. The Fashion Disigner was about to leave when the paparazzi caught Yuri lean in to kiss her partner a goodbye.
[+6573] Omg that was hot.. 
[+9865] They're engage anyway why bother?
[+4657] YulSic FTW!!!!
[+6484] I heard Yuri has a new movie so maybe Jessica visit the set to suppport her. Yulsic fighting~^^
[+3468] Omo!!!!!! too much PDA >.< 
[+6778] What so fuss about this article? seriously? Get a life and leave them alone. 
[+5667] Not shocking -.- 
--
Yuri was awaken a head of time before her alarm to prepare herself. She rub her eyes for a moment and look at the ceiling then blink the blurriness away. it was already morning and it means another set of exhausting day she will encounter.
Checking the time in her phone, Yuri pried herself away from Jessica's hug but the latter refused Yuri to let go and whine throwing her leg on Yuri's and snuggle closer. Yuri chuckled and turn to face Jessica.
"Baby, I need to prepare." She whispered and kissed her cheek but Jessica didn't budge at it. she still sleeping soundly. Yuri smiled seeing the woman who can only made her day special. She rest her hand above to the smooth skin and Jessica sigh in the comfortness of her palm. 
"Baby~"
"5 more minutes." Jessica mumble and scoot closer towards her even more hugging her tightly. still her smile is intact on Yuri's face, She did not complain  Instead, she hug Jessica even tighter. at times like this, Yuri love it when Jessica do this to her, asking a bit time and acts like a baby. she never grow old when it comes to this. As far as Jessica remember, competing is not her style but Jessica found herself competing it knowing her, Jessica is a possisive type that is selfish when it comes to Yuri.
"I love you.."
"hmm?"
"Seobang..."
"I love you too, Sicababy." 
Just like that, Yuri sleep again feeling loved.
---
"Hey, Yul. Do you see the news?" 
"What news?" Yuri said to her manager sitting in the couch here in the dressing room. He was scrolling his phone when he bump into the news and Yuri timingly got out in her shooting attire
"Here." Yuri get the phone in her manager hand and smiled seeing the news of her getting caught being intimate to her fiancé she keep swipping the picture amused by how the paparazzi get a better angle in kissing Jessica  she also chuckled reading the comments.
"They're funny." 
"You do really love to show public affection huh?"
"What's with the hidding if my relationship with her was known to the public it's just a kiss though, it's not that we have in the parking lot or something waah." Yuri clicked her tongue if she just know that they been shot, she should kiss Jessica passionately  as if they are shooting a great scene to the movie. Still swipping, Yuri swiped to another article that shocked her.
Tyler escaped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter