Chapter 7

Sparks in the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Days weren't fine for the two. Jessica was having a hard time coping up with herself and the company itself, resulting for the product lunch to be move again. She still wasn't in a good shape even if they have already transfered into much private place and numerous security. She still get paranoid that just a little movement, she will eventually snapped. Yuri on the other hand, was back on the set again continuing the scenes that left and like Jessica, Yuri is still not in a good shape she mostly slacking off and unfocused during recording the scene because her mind set wasn't present making nunerous NG's that the director didn't like but a week came, Yuri cameback to her senses, pulling out the stunt that she practiced about and poured out her own emotion in her line especially the filming was about to end. 
The director yelled cut, gathering their own attention as the cast's go near him.
"We have only a final scene to be shot and it will needed it in midnight tomorrow, an out and indoor shoot I advice you to stay over here....." Yuri hesitate it first. Starting that incident, She haven't gone sleep in the set no matter how late it is, she always go home, afraid that once she go home in the next day, she will found Jessica again in a messy state. She don't want that to happened again. Her guilt will kill her. This was again she wished that her body will split in to two. The last scene was not just a shoot they will take in the middle of the night with one shot, They will also need to shoot along with the sunrise. Yuri read the script few days ago. It will be less hassle to her if things weren't ed up.
The director giving her thankyou speech to the crew, cast's and the other staffs that involve in the film. The others was touched in that but there is Yuri spacing out.
"Yuri?" She looked up and meet the director's eyes. Others were now evacuating the place.
"Need Anything, Direc?"
"Can I talk to you for a moment?" 
"Sure." 
--
Yuri followed the director through the tent she don't know what they were going to talk about and needed the other staffs staying there to go out for a while. 
"Yuri, You were a good actress and I'm thankful that I got a chance to work on you but this days, you were not in your usual shape? Can you tell me what's bothering you?" Yuri frowned. Maybe the director didn't scold Yuri for her low performance but he noticed it all. He wants her lead to be focused especially now that it's the last. 
The actress there hung her head, hands behind. She still thinking on what the bastard said to her when they meet at the unit before. it confuses her. What he did was really bothered her mind she wants to ask Jessica about what happened but she think Jessica wasn't yet ready to talk about it and the curiosity was killing her what did Jessica's doctor talked behind the office room when Yuri brought Jessica to a specialist. Not that she think Jessica was gone crazy but because of the nightmare she was dreaming for a week. It bothers her and it bother also Jessica's health. So it's better if they need an expert for it.  But the thing that guardian isn't allowed to go inside leaving Yuri with no choice and sat outside waiting for Jessica triggered Yuri what is the talk about.
Yuri sigh.. She haven't heard anything about him anymore but she is sure the police now was finding him. The warden also and two other officers from Seoul P
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter