Chapter 12

Sparks in the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica go to the room and caught Yuri sleeping but her eyes shut open when she heard the door closed. Yuri was waiting for Jessica to comeback so they could talk about their wedding plan. Krystal was already asleep on the couch tired from travelling all the way here.

Baby Jung had a mouthful of stuffs she said about Yuri and it made the tanned woman smile a lot, it's like she got closer more to her sister in law. 

They maybe in the same entertainment before, but Yuri wasn't that close to her, they just bow to one another when they meet and then move on. Even Yuri the fact, She's in relationship with Jessica that time. Yuri still haven't bond with Krystal that much.


"You should rest, sica." Yuri said and Jessica help Yuri to sat up. 


"Later, How are you feeling today, Yul?"


"I'm okay, baby. Infact I'm happy because I had seen again the person that it is important to me. the girls, you and of course, I'm happy cause you had seen your sister again." Yuri said, reaching her hand to Jessica's cheek and caressed it slowly. It's finally over. they can have peace that they had been waiting for. They can have the light that will spark to the new beginning in the third time around. 


"I'm happy too, Yul" Before she forgot, Jessica remember that there is someone outside "There is someone who wants to see you, Seobang." Yuri tilts her head to a confusion as she stared lost at Jessica.


"Who?"


"Your brother." 


"Who??" The tone in her voice change. Shocked and confused at the same time. Yuri furrowed her eyebrows like she didn't get what Jessica said but she heard it loud and clear. She just want to confirm that it's really her brother.


"Hyukjun." Jessica saw Yuri's expression change but it's not what she expected. She sigh "I saw him when I was going to buy a medicine. he said he wants to see you. Talk to him Yuri-ah, he's your brother." 


"What is he doing here?" Yuri didn't know that she blurted out in annoyance her thoughts. 


"She is your brother and You were his younger sister. Besides, I will going to take Krystal home to have a rest. I'll be rightback baby." Jessica said and lean to give Yuri a chaste kiss before She go to the couch and woke the sleeping girl.

On Yuri, she don't want Jessica to leave her alone with her brother because she's not comfortable with it. She haven't seen in a very very long time since she was kicked out to their house and life then now, she will going to be alone to her long time brother again, it felt new and awkward. 


Krystal rub her eyes cutely and groan to her sister and lifelessly walked towards the door. Jessica support her sister by hugging her side while pulling her sister's luaggage.

She stop in front of him when he stand up from the sit and looked to the boy version of Yuri.


"You can go inside. I'll be heading home for a moment to let my sister take her rest." she smiled at him and headed out but before that she heard him said thanks that she returned a welcome and genuine smile. 


"Are you heading home Ms. Jessica?" the bodyguard interject starttling her. She forgot that the body guards was just behind them.


"Yes."


"Then we should you. some medias were still outside."


"Ah, yes, Thankyou." One of the bodyguard called the driver to park the car outside then stand beside Jessica ready to block whoever attempting to go near the girl.


--


Deafening silence sorrounds the atmosphere inside the room when her brother got inside. No one is talking. So awkward at all. Yuri was facing to the otherside of the room staring to the white walls. moving her eyeballs to the side but didn't glance at him, Yuri cleared that made her brother to look at her.


"What are you doing here?" Her voice is cold they way she asked him "As far as I know, I'm not related to you anymore like what you said to me years ago." She never forget that her family decided to disown her and it's still hurts like .


"I know that but I was just angry and dissapointed that time we didn't expect the change of perspective regarding your gender because of your scandal and your public announcement that you were a lesbian. Umma and Appa was taking a back and Me, I was so immature who did not understand any of it. So I'm here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter