Chapter 5

Sparks in the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri phone her manager and The movie director as soon the Sun was raised up high. 
"Direc, Can you shoot the scenes without my character on it?"
"Is everything wrong, Yuri?"
"Something came up, Direc." Yuri took a glance at Jessica sleeping figure behind her. She decided to took a day off for today so she could take a good care of Jessica and her health. She knows at times like this, Jessica needs her and she can't take it if she will leave her alone again after previously happened to her. Yuri sigh, She conclude that Jessica been traumatize in that.
"Okay, Thankyou so much Direc." 
She go back to join Jessica in bed sitting on it with het back leans againts the headboard and her right foot is resting on the soft mat and the other leg was on the bed, bending to a triangular shape. Yuri look down of her, observing the fragile woman. 
The talk happened to them last night and the revelation Jessica said, it came back to Yuri's head like faster than the rabbit hopping away from danger. It seems the news about Tyler was true and she forgot about it. she have a hunch that he is now wanted in South Korea of what he did but she don't have time to find it because of her schedule plus she is not that kinda updated in korea and she wasn't sure also if the other members known about it cause if they know, They have informed Yuri about it but she haven't recieve none, that conclude her they were all busy to their individual living.
speaking off, seven years are indeed spent away for the remaining girls, Taeyeon is helping her parents business in jeonju not much active in singing career cause she want to focus with her kid besides, 13 years in the industry was enough savings to built a family but her husband and her didn't last long as the romantic feeling between them faded away then decided to split after two years of marriage. Tiffany was an actress now under the bigest agency in US. Unlike Yuri's. The pink monster have a degree in acting class after she decided to leave the group and focused on the studies. Yoona was now hold a multiple CF and endorsment in Korea, a leading actress along side with Sooyoung that got married three years ago with her long time actor boyfriend. Sunny was in US too, handling a company left by her family. Hyoyeon was a Top DJ as what she wants currently doing world tour and if she have time to go in LA, she is DJ-ing in Yuri's bar. Then there's their Maknae, Seohyun,  She is Korea's ambassador holder up until now but she still act if there's an offer to her. They are now have their own lives, own dreams and own goals.
 Yuri feel happy about her members social status and proud. she support them as how they support Her and Jessica. That's what sister can do right? holding eachothers hands until it sails through the night. Maybe they are now officially disbanded, but still, Girls'Generation will be and always be the Historical girl group of the century that marks in every members heart and every ones heart. Nations Girl group as what others say. It will never change that because of them, Many girl groups now in Korea have been debuted as times goes by and dominated the charts.  Right now, Forever, and in the future. It's Girls' Generation. a tag line that will always remember.
As what Sone's will say, their fans, Once a Sone always be a Sone. No more pink ocean, No mor fansign and fan meet, No more comeback, No more concert and especially No more cranky ty company that will used them. It'll only a piece of video recorder that they will remember and once in a life time experience that equip them to who they are.
Yuri smile faded when she saw the light bruised in Jessica's wrist then her neck and that cut on her lips, She feel her blood boiled in that. How can a person do that to her? But she remember Tyler is not a person she's a pyschotic unforgivable . She was angry at what he did and want to beat him until death consumes him. It makes her sick and dissapointed that she had a Mental cousin.
Yuri kissed the forhead of Jessica and go outside to prepare their breakfast. 
°
Kwon Yuri: Guys...
Kim Hyoyeon: What's Up, Yul? Everything's okay?
Kwon Yuri: *sigh*
Im Yoona: What's Wrong Unnie? it's Sica Unnie?
Choi Sooyoung: What's with the Sigh?
Hwang Tiffany: Hi Yuri. Hi Guys :)
Lee Sunny: Hey..
Kim Taeyeon: Yow!
Seo Joo Hyun: Hi Unnies
Kwon Yuri: Hey guys, And uhm Yoong, Yes and No. Anyway have you heard the news?
Hwang Tiffany: What News? I haven't open my phone till now cause I'm busy in filming drama 
Im Yoona: Mee too, I'm in New Zealand filming CF..
Choi Sooyoung:  Kyung Ho and I were not in Korea rightnow. What is it Yul?
Kim Taeyeon: Dae Joo is sick, I'm in Hospital rightnow,.Guarding my kid. 
Kim Hyoyeon: I'm in Thailand preparing for later's event.
Hwang Tiffany: Himnae TaeTae-yah,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter