Chapter 11

Sparks in the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five hours of waiting outside and Jessica haven't heard any news about Yuri. The operation is still on going and every tick of the clock made Jessica even nervous as what is happening inside the ER. She have seen some nurses going in and out of the double doors but none of them spoke. Jessica didn't even tried to approach one of the nurses cause they will never tell you what's going on. Only the doctor can tell Jessica everything.


Her tears already dried. It's 3 o'clock in the morning and it's cold inside the hospital  her thin blouse didn't help her to give warmth but Jessica didn't mind at all, She won't leave that chair as long the doctor won't come out.


"Jessi!" Tiffany came running to her Sunny was beside Tiffany fasting her phase to follow the eye smiling girl steps. When they reached where Jessica is, Tiffany drap her coat in Jessica shoulder making the older girl blink and looked up to her.


"Tiff?" her eyes drifted to the side "Sunkyu.." She smiled. it didn't leave Jessica's sight the worried look they gave to her. Leaning back to the chair, she sigh. Her bloody hands start to fidget again. Tiffany grimace in that and get wet wipe in her bag then start to wipe Jessica's hand. 


"Yuri will be fine, Jess.." Tiffany said, Sunny stand beside Jessica and let her head fall in her stomach as she caressed Jessica's hair.


"There's still no news." Jessica said burrying her head in sunny's even more. she dunk her head to feel better her aching heart. Atleast, her friends where there to let her feel that she's not alone.


"Don't lose hope. Yuri won't go anywhere, sica." Tiffany was already done cleaning those bloody hands and throw the wet tissue in the nearest trashcan then cameback again. 


"How do you know I'm here?"


"It's all over in the news and the GC was blown about what happened." 


"And the others was flying to go here. Sooyoung was on her way."


"Is the press was still outside?"


"Yes. They also asked us but me and Sunny didn't give our opinion to them." Tiffany squeez her hands "We are here, Jess. Yuri will be okay, she will be okay."


"Yuri is strong, Sica." 


The two friend is giving her friend strength when the lights turned off and the doctor with blue scrubs came out of the door. Jessica immediately stand up. 


"How is she?" Sunny and Tiffany is behind Jessica listening to the doctor.


"Ms. Yuri wound was too deep it nearly reached her liver and we had to stitched it up for hours to intact her flesh well. She was out of danger now and under the spell of anesthesia. I conclude her conscience will be back after two days." 


"Thanks, Doc."


"Not a problem, Excuse me." 


Jessica feel the thorned pierced through her heart gone out. Yuri was completely safe and out of danger it means, Her Happiness is alive.


"I told you, Jess. Yuri will be fine." Tiffany said smiling at the good news they heard.


--


"WHAT?!"

A high girly pitched voice rang in the empty hall way of the hospital. The three of them having a coffee sitting in the empty chair of the vending machine waiting for the nurse to transfer Yuri in VIP section room. Tiffany frowned and grumpily sip her coffee. her eyebrow forowed irritated at the truth that happened earlier on how Yuri been stabbed. On the other hand, sunny had her stoned face but she is angry at the man did to her best friends. 


Jessica spaced out again, pain was the only thing she felt everytime she think Yuri smiles and sweet words before the accident happened. She can see hope into Yuri's her eyes expecting that the night will end according to their plan but how could possibly turned out a way around? Fate was really playful.

Jessica can't forget the blood coming out from Yuri's body and her face screaming how hurt she is when she fall down and the last words Yuri said before her eyes closed it's over now.. what does that mean? she asked herself as if the word yuri said had a double meaning but thankfully She confirmed that her words means, Tyler was over, the game was over. Oh, Tyler  that sick bastard Jessica's ex, she wished that he didn't survive. 


Tiffany saw how Jessica grip the already empty cup in her hands, she was emotionless but she knows Jessica was mad. She reached her hands into the balled fist of Jessica soothing her down.


"Ms. Jessica? You can see her now." The nurse informed and left them afterwards. The three of them entered the room then Jessica came closer to her seobang dragging the chair to sat down holding her hands and brought them to her cheeks.

She was sleeping, chest heave up and down Jessica eyes becomes teary, the last time Yuri was hurt is because of Jessica when she got out of the van to go in the burger stand then now, she was stabbed because her love for Jessica. It hurts her more becaus Yuri shouldn't gone to this point.


"Seobang..." She called her voice cracking "Seobang wake up soon okay?" 


--

Seoul South Korea @ 2:15 pm


Three people was at the living room watching a sudden news flash about the situation of an actress in the restaurant. They saw a woman shaking and kneeling on the floor tears was evident in her face and pain written in her expression.


Suddenly a young lady stand up alerting the two older people.


"Where are you going?"


"I'm going to pack my things and go to the US."


"Why are you going there?"


"Of course! I'm going to check my sister's condition! Do you see her face?! She is still your daughter mom and dad! She still my sister whatever happens! If you don't care at her anymore then I'am! You should be happy because she is now at success and you should be thankful that she didn't end up with that Tyler guy! Yuri unnie is the best for you Jessica. They love each other and please! don't stop me because I'm still going. I miss my sister." 


"Jung Soo Jung!" her father called her daughter that went upstairs to pack her things.

Krystal was Jessica sister and she missed her since her family disown her older sister because she choose Yuri over at them. Krsytal didn't do anything about it but watched. She saw her sister didn't want to leave and had no choice. She knows her sister suffer much when Yuri left the group and understand why she had left inorder to chase her heart. Now it's about time to change things. They knew about the marriage and their parents just scoff while Krystal was the only one happy to the both of them.


--


The police visited The inmate in the Hospital. Yeap, he was alive. unfortunately heaven and hell wouldn't want him yet and let him live more on like suffer. He was in the bed sitting and looking straight a head, the bullet had a massive impact on him that could let him died. oh well, bad people won't die as easy as could be. 


his hands was cuff in the steel bed, police was outside and inside of ther room securing that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter