Chapter 2

Sparks in the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Jessica sat and listen carefully to the meeting she attended. The superior of her workshop regarding the new facilities will be built along side Mr. Chu is been disscused in the conference room. It was such a good blessing that her partners are cooperating in future generation of the business and  product. Jessica check the database of the print. Still continue looking at the document, Jessica was intentionally listening to the one who's talking in front of her following what's been put inside the document. she nod her head understanding the point of the current speaker and closed the document resuming to look at the projector instead. She looks so class and elegant in that leather chair so prefessional and smart. In those times was she's doing conference was the time there are a lot of mic and camera flashing in her face a lot also of people murmuring who sorrounds her but now, it was a closed private room with only five to eight people she encounter to her liking. 
She was seated there for more that one hour before they decided to end the discussion in shaking hands and smiles as the deal is settled. Jessica walked to her car and told her driver to go in the coffee shop near their place. It was a beautiful sunny day today and her job is already done without witnessing the sun is setting. She only have a meeting for this day and she don't want to go home yet. she will be bored inside the house all by herself so instead, She will pay Yuri a visit on the set.
"Ms. Jung we are her." Her driver announces.
"Wait me here, it won't take long." Jessica got out of the car and headed inside the coffee shop suprising the workers there. 
"Ma'am!" The manager bowed and quickly entertain her. It's not necessary that the manager to entertain the guest but this guest is not an ordinary, it's their boss, boss.  making Jessica is thier boss also.
"Hi josef how's the shop so far?"
"Everything was fine ma'am." The manager recalled if anything happened in the months and gave her a smile when he find none. 
"Good. Can you make me 10 cups of americano 1 expresso and 1 latté?" Jessica made her order and the manager quickly made it for her, Jessica paid her order then sat at the available chair in the shop. Taking a glance at the beauty, she witness this small bookstore transformed in a coffee shop three years ago. Yuri bought the place using her savings to built a coffee shop she's been wanting then latter on, they added milk tea in the menu since that drink was a current trends to the millenials. Then after a year that this business bloom like a flower, Yuri also decided to build the Bar she named Black Princess down town. 
Jessica asked some of her friends in designing the shop that turned out to this spacious and great place. Yuri put some frames of her dogs and her favorite picture of nine girls bowing in the stage that hanged in the west wall of the shop then in the east was some of her thropies and their albums resting in one long rectangular wooden shelf and sealed with a glass and underneath was some books and magazine that can entertain the guest. It's so heart warming remembering the things they been all throught out the past years.
Jessica was there all along. seeing her lover dreams is slowly building. Josef came closer to her and volunteer his self to put it in the car. She thanked him for that and speed of heading to the set.
--
It was dark, the only light was in the area where it will be shoot. the set looks like a mini living room with a couch and coffee table there was a plant in the side of the couch magazine on top of the coffee table canvas painting of athens and the walls are painted in silver gray. All in set, The camera wil roll in any minute. 
A camera is at front, mic stand above, different lightnings then a floating flat form with a camera man sitting and getting a perfect angle.
Jessica had arrive in the set.  Yuri's manager saw her and helped her carrying the foods Jessica bought. walking towards where the director is, The man was surprised and gave her a hug. 
"Wow Jess thankyou for visiting here."
"No problem Direc." 
"You want to see Yuri? I'm sure she will be happy to see you here before we shoot."
"Maybe later direc, I'll just watch her here silently." Jessica Looked at Yuri talking to her co-stars in the center of the set. looking so y in Jessica's eyes. she was wearing a gray tanktop and tight jogging pants that enhance her figure plus her hair is tied in a pony tail there is also an make up artist that is wrapping her hands by a bandage for the props. 
Yuri did not notice that there is someone is here for today set which is good cause she can concentrate more in the scene. 
"Okay. Jess. This will be quick and oh I'm warning you this will have a kissing scene."
what a great timing.
Jessica thought. She understand that but she can't deny that she felt jealous whenever there is someone kissing her seobang. 
"It's okay. and uhm there's food in the back i bought it for all" Jessica said and smiled. it's only work. Her mind set at the kissing scene.
"Awww.. thankyou Jess." 
The director nod and Jessica stand in the much far away when the director told them to stand by. the stars eventually stop talking and go to their assigned position. the set went silent. Not giving herself a move, she watched Yuri lay in bed and closed her eyes to act. For the past few years, She would say that Yuri is better when doing action rather than a romantic and drama. it's not Yuri isn't good in that gen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter