i'm scared, scared of the feelings i'm having because of him.

Friend Zone (Lime Series: Story #3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C7: i'm scared, scared of the feelings i'm having because of him.

Rihyun's POV:

 

Shortly after I finish breakfast Hwitaek slumps out of the room, it was weird because almost immediately after that Jinho and Hongseok were sending smirks his way. Hwitaek tries to ignore them but they drag him off to another room leaving the rest of us sitting around the living room.

 

Mina clears . "So we're all going to the Shrine near here today. Is that okay with everyone?"

 

Everyone nods so I nod along too. It actually wouldn't be bad for me to go outside for a while after yesterday anyways.

 

So once Hwitaek is back and had breakfast we all get dressed so we can leave. At the door I notice Mina is still in Hongseok's sweatshirt. I bite my lip, she wasn't trying to cover herself up now was she?

 

"Are you planning on wearing that out?" Hongseok says coming into the hall as Mina was slipping her shoes on.

 

She nods. "Yeah."

 

Hongseok moves closer to her. "I mean not that I don't enjoy seeing you in my clothes but it's super hot outside, Mina."

 

"I'll be fine." She murmurs avoiding eye contact with him.

 

"We aren't leaving until you take that off." Hongseok says firmly.

 

She stares at Hongseok. "You can't make me do anything, if I want to wear this outside I will." She huffs. My hands form into fists, now they were fighting because of what Soyoon said.

 

"That's my," He emphasizes the 'my,' "Sweatshirt, you can't take what's mine and do what you want with it."

 

Mina rolls her eyes. "What am I doing wrong by wearing it outside?"

 

"You're going to have a heat if you wear that outside." His voice raising. I glance at Jinho who had came out into the hall upon hearing Hongseok's raised voice. He glances at me and quickly comes forward to see what was going on.

 

"What's going on?" Jinho intervenes.

 

"I get ed at no matter what I do. I'm either a for wearing too little, or I'm wearing too much. What am I ugly now?" She throws her hands up into the air.

 

Jinho sighs. Hongseok holds his hands out upset that things have went this far. "You know that's not what I meant."

 

Mina huffs. "Whatever Hongseok." She strips the sweatshirt off, chucking it at him, quickly stepping outside slamming the door behind her.

 

Hongseok runs a hand through his hair. "I seriously want to punch Soyoon in the face so much right now."

 

Jinho pats him on the shoulder. "Let me go talk to her, okay?" 

 

Hongseok nods as Jinho steps out, that left Hongseok and I alone. It was slightly awkward because I had never really been alone with him before.

 

He frowns towards me. "I'm sorry that that happened in front of you."

 

I shake my head quickly. "Oh no it's okay."

 

He leans back against the wall. "I honestly meant no harm by it."
 

I snort a little. "Of course you didn't, you were just looking out for her. She's just being sensitive after what Soyoon said, I would be the same if I were her."

 

He glances down at the sweatshirt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter