then leave. no one wants you here.

Friend Zone (Lime Series: Story #3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C5: then leave. no one wants you here.

Rihyun's POV:

 

“Remind me again why we’re going on a trip in the middle of nowhere?” Soyoon groans as the bus takes off from the station.

 

I glance at her, I almost wanted to roll my eyes but I held it in. She had been whining all week about me asking her to go on this trip and it was beginning to be annoying.

 

“Park Mina invited me to go and I thought it would be cool if you came to.” I shrug, maybe it would’ve been better to just not tell her.

 

“I’m going to come back with so many bug bites it’s not going to be funny.” She huffs shoving her headphones into her ears.

 

-

 

When we arrive Hwitaek was waiting for us in the lobby of the bus station. He stands once he sees us but seems a bit confused as he sees Soyoon seething behind me.

 

“Hey.” I wave to him and he nods back. “Sorry I hope you don’t mind that I invited Soyoon, it’s been a while since the two of us went on a trip together and I figured why not invite her.”

 

He nods and smiles. “It’s okay.”

 

He gestures towards my suitcase wanting to know if I needed help but I shook my head. “Thanks though.”

 

He smiles. “I think everyone else is already there, so we’ll be the last to arrive.”

 

I nod and move to follow him outside the station. I try to ignore Soyoon’s rants as we walk down the street but she was being obnoxiously loud as she clampers behind us.

 

“It’s so ing hot, who thought it was a good idea to come here?” She whines.

 

I take a deep breath and glance at Hwitaek mouthing ‘sorry.’ He just laughs it off.

 

After a ten minute walk we stop to sit at the bus stop which lead to Mina’s parents new Bed and Breakfast. Apparently they had recently bought a small inn and had revamped it into a Bed and Breakfast. This weekend Mina’s parents were heading to Jeju for their anniversary so they were letting Mina use it until they returned.

 

The bus took around five minutes to arrive and we all piled on. There were a decent amount of seats open so we each take one near each other and the bus takes off again. Six stops later we arrive at the park near the Bed and Breakfast so we hop off.

 

We walk the short distance to meet the others and finally we arrive. The place was beautiful on the outside, I was impressed.

 

Soyoon pushes between Hwitaek and I to make her way into the house murmuring something about needing air conditioning. I shake my head and follow after her.

 

Once we’ve entered Mina meets us in he hall and her eyes immediately move to Soyoon. Kayoon also comes to stand next to her and eyes Soyoon.

 

“Hey guys.” I smile. “I hope you don’t mind but I invited Soyoon as well.”

 

Mina shakes her head after a while. “It’s okay, the more the merrier.” She glances at Kayoon who also awkwardly nods.

 

An older couple comes out into the hall and we all step aside as they head towards the door. Hongseok enters the hall and moves to stand next to Mina.

 

“Alright you guys don’t have too much fun.” The woman says pulling Mina into a hug. She then pats Hongseok on the shoulder.

 

“We’ll try not to.” Mina smiles back.

 

The woman steps back next to her husband. “Alright well we’d better get to going before your dad changes his mind.”

 

-

 

After they were gone we all head into the living room where Jinho, Shinwon, and Chunhwa sat. We weren’t there for long before Shinwon was suggesting we all go swimming.

 

We all agree and Mina shows Soyoon and I to the bedroom we’d be staying in. The room is small and cute, a single queen sized bed was present in it. The comforter was white with a floral pattern on it. The room was the same shade of green found in the comforter. A small white couch was present across from the bed too.

 

“Okay I’ll leave you to change.” She smiles and heads out.

 

I wonder how many bedrooms there were? Surely Kayoon and Jinho we’re sharing, Mina and Hongseok too, and I’m positive Shinwon and Chunhwa were. So did Hwitaek have a room to himself then?

 

Soyoon swings her suitcase up onto the bed and falls back onto it herself. “Do we have to stay the full three days?”

 

I roll my eyes and turn back to her. “Why did you agree to come if you were going to complain like this the whole time?” Now that we were alone I could gripe at her.

 

She huffs. “I don’t know myself to be honest.”

 

I scoff and open my suitcase digging around for my swimsuit. “Just get ready to swim.”

 

I pull on my one piece swimsuit and sigh looking down at myself.

 

I’m so skinny and short that nothing ever looks good on me. I quickly cover myself up with a t-shirt and shorts and turn to see Soyoon pulling shorts up over her two-piece pink one. Soyoon was a little less skinny than I was, but her swimsuit fit her so well.

 

“Let’s go.” She mumbles pulling a t-shirt over herself too.

 

We head back out into the living room, the boys were already waiting for us. Chunhwa too, she stood just in her swimsuit next to Shinwon, who also stood in just his swimming trunks.

 

Chunhwa’s swimsuit was super pretty, her white top was off the shoulder and her bottoms were polka dot and high-waisted.

 

Kayoon and Mina join us shortly after. The two of them both were in cute sundresses.

 

Once they were ready we all head out.

 

Shinwon, Chunhwa, Soyoon and I rush out into the lake as soon as we can. Dropping our stuff into a pile and taking off. Kayoon’s swimsuit was super cute.

 

It had a pale pink top an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter